Piers Morgan got Brit troops killed Why he got sacked and came to the USA

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I detest this little man. For many reasons. I was going to hold back and unload on him after Christmas but hells bells since so many libs want to embrace him, love him, and call him george, I thought this is a good time to nuke both Piers and libs.

He got Brit soldiers killed. Piers was fired big time in Brit time. He not only got sacked he was marched out the door.

He is a liar. He is a punk.

BBC NEWS | UK | Politics | Editor sacked over 'hoax' photos

Last edited:
I detest this little man. For many reasons. I was going to hold back and unload on him after Christmas but hells bells since so many libs want to embrace him, love him, and call him george, I thought this is a good time to nuke both Piers and libs.

He got Brit soldiers killed. Piers was fired big time in Brit time. He not only got sacked he was marched out the door.

He's a disgrace, and faking photos/news is what progressives do best.

He's a disgrace, and faking photos/news is what progressives do best.

To have actually been marched out of the Daily Mail? This is shame beyond. To purposely allow a hoax that endangered troops? What kind of man is this?

But yet crickets from the left.

I'm surprised MSNBC or NBC News didn't hire him. Making shit up is what they do best. Just ask Romney and Zimmerman.

I'm surprised MSNBC or NBC News didn't hire him. Making shit up is what they do best. Just ask Romney and Zimmerman.

The Daily Mirror was right to fire Morgan. However, I read the article, where does it say Morgan got troops killled? Was that part made up?
Anyway, Morgan thought he could get away with made up BS? Who did he think he was pulling a Dan Rather? And Rather got caught too!

Forum List

Back