Pied Piper of DemocRat Destuction

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Ah.... you know who I'm talking about.

The rallying cry.. Join me in leading the Democratic Party over the cliff.

Yes indeed Nancy, Obama Harry and have certainly turned things around for Republicans, 1 & 1/2 yrs ago they had little to no hope but thanks to the Democrat party (of N.O.H.) and their fearless bungling, hope springs eternal..:lol:

I don't understand why they are still dicking around with this HC bill?? The American people think it sucks and Pelosi can't get enough votes to pass it. The should scrap it and start over with real reform.

They talk about using reconciliation and how they have to pass SOMETHING.

I find it had to believe that they would passs this bs bill just in order to say they passed something?? It will surely cost them seats in the house and Senate. Passing something is better than passing nothiing?? How the hell does that help the Dems???

Doesn't make any sense to me.

I don't understand why they are still dicking around with this HC bill?? The American people think it sucks and Pelosi can't get enough votes to pass it. The should scrap it and start over with real reform.

They talk about using reconciliation and how they have to pass SOMETHING.

I find it had to believe that they would passs this bs bill just in order to say they passed something?? It will surely cost them seats in the house and Senate. Passing something is better than passing nothiing?? How the hell does that help the Dems???

Doesn't make any sense to me.

He'd rather be right than re-elected. To do what no one has been able to do! The first black President AND to be the one to pass healthcare reform! OH the ego!

Last edited:
I continue to encourage the democrats and their supporters to push for reconciliation. I believe that this would unite the country....against them. I would like to see less division in the country and believe that democrats should continue down the same path they have been on. This will do more to unite the people in this country than anything they have done thus far. Sure, they might lose elections, but the nation would be much better off for their sacrifice.
Please continue, please.

I continue to encourage the democrats and their supporters to push for reconciliation. I believe that this would unite the country....against them. I would like to see less division in the country and believe that democrats should continue down the same path they have been on. This will do more to unite the people in this country than anything they have done thus far. Sure, they might lose elections, but the nation would be much better off for their sacrifice.
Please continue, please.

This is there logic as I see it of HC reconciliation

1) they can't convince the American before passing it..

2) they will pass it and blame Republicans for party of NO

3) they will convince the American people it's a good thing and blame Republicans for not joining in on the frenzy of spending

4) they will be hero's

Wow...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back