Pictures: sitting alone, looking at people weirdly, Matt Gaetz creeps out popular Nashville Bar and Gets Kicked Out

Ask him for pix that prove Michelle is a man as well.
This is the standard routine:

1) Make a bizarre assertion (usually as whataboutism)
2) When asked for a link or evidence to back the assertion, say it's 'common knowledge' or 'everywhere'
3) When asked again for a link or evidence to back the assertion, say they 'already have several times'
4) When asked for a link to where they already provided a link or evidence, say 'google it yourself'
5) Then they switch to personal attacks

And your link to those pictures and video and his daughter's words are.......................? It's looking more and more that you were just lying, hun.

From Fact #3 entry >> “Hyper-sexualized @ a young age,” the page reads. “What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the (last name’s) house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with (another female); I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasn’t suppose to be.” - - - - - The pages can be found in full at that site here.

Quality objective reporting. 🙄
well, it's part of the news. i'm actually fascinated by the personal lives of individual politicians (the interesting ones). it reflects on the way they govern, whether you like it or not

well, it's part of the news. i'm actually fascinated by the personal lives of individual politicians (the interesting ones). it reflects on the way they govern, whether you like it or not
No. It was part of a blogger’s alleged “report” about some other social media horseshit full of subjective feelings.

Forum List

Back