Pictures: sitting alone, looking at people weirdly, Matt Gaetz creeps out popular Nashville Bar and Gets Kicked Out

And your link to those pictures and video and his daughter's words are.......................?

It's looking more and more that you were just lying, hun.
Why? Because the common knowledge is not acceptable anymore? Perhaps he doesn't have the links right at hand. Do you have a link for EVERY bullshit accusation you make on the GOP?

Is your fucking google broken?

Why? Because the common knowledge is not acceptable anymore? Perhaps he doesn't have the links right at hand. Do you have a link for EVERY bullshit accusation you make on the GOP?

I dont need no stinkin links,,,

its been well posted in this forum and hes been here every minute to see it,,

I love how they describe this place as a positive, diverse environment and then brag about running a MAGA Republican out. The only creep in those pics is that punk mean mugging him.

Also, more unfounded slander. If the Biden DOJ can't find anything to indict him on, you know he's clean as a whistle.

Interesting how enemy democrats like to play the pedo card even after it's gone to court. Matt Gaetz, Roy Moore. Yet actual predators like Hunter and Daddy Joe get a pass. Now let's see what they do to Elon Musk who is gunning for them.
It's the standard liberal behavior of accusing their enemies of what they, themselves, do. The weird thing is that a lot of these fellow travelers just regurgitate it, with no awareness of the tactic. I can almost respect a bad person executing a strategy. The morons who just blindly assist deserve no respect.

And your link to those pictures and video and his daughter's words are.......................?

You can help him out there....if these really exist. I seriously doubt that.

I love how they describe this place as a positive, diverse environment and then brag about running a MAGA Republican out. The only creep in those pics is that punk mean mugging him.

Also, more unfounded slander. If the Biden DOJ can't find anything to indict him on, you know he's clean as a whistle.
Pedo Gaetz is comforted by MAGAts having his back.

You can help him out there....if these really exist. I seriously doubt that.
google.com

If you truly wanted to know. We all know you don't give a shit about pedo Joe's love for wanting sex with little children.

Forum List

Back