Pictures of ISIS Sex Slaves

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
screen-shot-2014-08-09-at-4-19-40-am.png

Then we find out it's nothing like the idea given in the OP and that sundance is a silly fucker who has to lie in his pathetic attempt to hate people

The Powerhouse of the Ignorant

What a daft twat
I thought the Day of Asura (Day of Remembrance) was the day the death of the grandson of Mohammed was mourned and the people scourged themselves with whips and chains and cut themselves with knives.

By a minority sect of semi Muslims, yes.

Then we find out it's nothing like the idea given in the OP and that sundance is a silly fucker who has to lie in his pathetic attempt to hate people

What a daft twat
I thought the Day of Asura (Day of Remembrance) was the day the death of the grandson of Mohammed was mourned and the people scourged themselves with whips and chains and cut themselves with knives.

By a minority sect of semi Muslims, yes.

by about 350 million Shiite muslims world-wide. shitty sunnis pretend that Shiite islam is more shiity than is sunni shit. The oppression filth is manifested in the shariah cesspit INDONESIA by sunni attacks on unarmed Shiite villages where the sunni shit emulate AL NABI-----by pillaging murdering and raping. Watch groups claim that the sunni
shit in Indonesia is on the UP-SWING. Anyone interested in
how Sunnis see Shiites-------if you speak to any muslim n the USA ---chances are it will be a sunni------mention "SHIITE" and then duck to avoid the SPIT. Avoid mentioning "sunni" if the person is an IRANIAN-----most Iranians are Shiites-----for them say "sunni" or even just "arab". For the past few years out of embarrassment----lots of muslims have been claiming that the stories about Shiites and sunnis hating each other are not true--------don't believe it.

Don't believe the caption-----it is NOT ASHURA. It is chained up captives on their way to being raped as per the koran

When you wish to hate and spread hate, truth is commonly killed first.

so true------that sunni muslim mutual HATE Shiite muslim thing confused me for a long time. I got my first dose of south east Asian muslim HATE------long long ago----I was only 14.------and did not figure out SHIITE vs SUNNI until I was past 20 That was a LONG TIME AGO-------way back in the flower power ---love the world ---60s. No sign of flower power hitting the south east Asians. I was so naïve that I thought ---back then----"this stuff cannot last----it will all be over within five years"

What a daft twat

. i dont know its for tazie or not .and i never see this .... in iran .maybe iraqi shia . i dont know
but if this picture is for shia ....
its tazie
tazie= its kind of theatre . actors playing ashoora tragedy .
for example .after imam hossein killed by yazid army ( no yazidi )
they capured his family and send them to jail in capital . maybe slave woman in this picture are imam hossein sister and wife and children

another tazie picture in iran =
mobareza2.jpg

215706_484.jpg
DSC_0151.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back