PICTURES I ISLAM (focus on the Ladies) BEFORE SALAFI/WAHHABISM TOOK OVER I A woman cuts her birthday cake in Iran, 1973

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
A woman cuts her birthday cake in Iran, 1973

aa5k5fg149s71.webp

Iran hates us for unseating a duly elected official and replacing him with the Shaw. Which, at this point, I can't tell how this autocratic Theocracy Iran now has in power is any better than the Shaw. Accept they are hateful nasty and fund international terrorism. Other than that...

Iran hates us for unseating a duly elected official and replacing him with the Shaw. Which, at this point, I can't tell how this autocratic Theocracy Iran now has in power is any better than the Shaw. Accept they are hateful nasty and fund international terrorism. Other than that...

They replaced a commie stooge owned by the Soviets with a ruler who was backed by the Mullahs at the time. There is zero evidence they would have been better off if the Soviet stooge had been installed by Moscow and decades of evidence they were better off under the Shah than they are now. People tend to forget the Soviets occupied half the country after WW II, and like every other country they occupied rigged the voting and armed their local Party vermin. The CIA didn't defeat them, they just armed the other side and let them do the defeating is all.

Did I mention the Mullahs supported the Shah's govt.?

Last edited:
They replaced a commie stooge owned by the Soviets with a ruler who was backed by the Mullahs at the time. There is zero evidence they would have been better off if the Soviet stooge had been installed by Moscow and decades of evidence they were better off under the Shah than they are now. People tend to forget the Soviets occupied half the country after WW II, and like every other country they occupied rigged the voting and armed their local Party vermin. The CIA didn't defeat them, they just armed the other side and let them do the defeating is all.

Did I mention the Mullahs supported the Shah's govt.?
Obviously not towards the end. Whatever happened to The Shah, anyway?

I know 1 thing: Iranians aren't as bad as the MIC propaganda outlets make them out to be.

The government in charge might be kinda bad, but that's not the people.

He died. Both Carter and Reagan pussied out. It was in all the papers and stuff.

He was suffering from cancer for years, which made the regime unstable; no clear successor and rats deserting a sinking ship makes such 'revolutions' common. No way to organize a reverse when the main leader is dying and dead soon after. He had been suffering with it since 1974, and by Feb. 1979 his regime was collapsing. He was dead the next year.

Forum List

Back