Pictured Here is

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
12718118_914016295363944_8213662155508351645_n.jpg

Truth.

More importantly, 43 views....why don't you get more people responding to such provocative OP?
It is in the past. They are focusing on the present. Right now it is more important to shift all resources to destroy Western civilization in Europe.

So, I have some trouble with you and this "fact".

How is Bibi a terrorist and a Genocidal maniac? Can you defend your OP Odium please?

Also, what about Toro, L K Eder et al, perhaps they'd like to question you about your interesting OP? I mean, they are VERY interested in this sort of OP Odium.

So, I have some trouble with you and this "fact".

How is Bibi a terrorist and a Genocidal maniac? Can you defend your OP Odium please?

Also, what about Toro, L K Eder et al, perhaps they'd like to question you about your interesting OP? I mean, they are VERY interested in this sort of OP Odium.
Israeli Prime Ministers who were Terrorists and War Criminals: Menachem Begin, Yitzakh Shamir, Ariel Sharon, David Ben-Guiron

Several of Israeli PM's are terrorists or were....no difference between were and are to me.
Benjamin Netanyahu | Israel Genocide?

Israelis Want Genocide Redefined | American Free Press

Lucy do you pay attention to what's going on in Palestine aka Israel? I do. Because my country is Israel's bitch we are forced to pay taxes that are then given to Israel for bombs and weapons to murder children and the elderly and for bulldozers to bulldoze homes.

Forum List

Back