PICKET: DOJ to monitor Wisconsin recall election

And he's a ******.

Who had no problem protecting a white douche bag who killed so many innocent children by fire.

I don't hate the man because he's black. Nah. I hate his mother fucking guts because he let Reno get away with fucking murder. Murder of men women and children on American soil. Holy shit. The douche bag just smoked them.

You really should get a life and realize that this same slime ball would off you in a heart beat as well. That's Holder. Not just black but one evil mother fucker from hell.

Fuck off on the black shit Salt. You are becoming boring and without merit on any post.

I didn't post the ****** comment to you, but I'm tired of you phony David Bartonesque black America "expertise" schtick. Blame Koresch and those sucker parents for getting their kids killed. I have no sympathy for any black person who is dumb enough to believe any man, let alone a white man, is the messiah. They got what they deserved.

So the children got what they deserved.

You are a pig.

Elian-Gonzalez-held-by-Do-001.jpg

Elian's father didn't have a right to his son?

If your kid was taken to another country by his mother, who died on the way, would you be entitled to bring your son back home?

His mother sacrificed her life for her son's freedom.

Hey you want to live Cuba? I'll personally unleash cash out of my savings so you can go there you.

I got the cash. Not kidding. Will reach my husband in seconds. I'll send you there.

Wanna go? Not kidding.

There are foreign parents who take their half American kids and flee back to their home countries. They may feel that America is an evil country. If they died in their home country should the surviving American parent be denied the right to bring their child back to America?

I'm not Cuban, I'm America. Elian is Cuban and his father wanted him with him and that's his father's right. Should we keep Chinese or Vietnamese kids who visit America?

If your kid was taken to another country by his mother, who died on the way, would you be entitled to bring your son back home?

Nope. Cuba is a communist country. No one there has any real rights to speak of. Taking Elian back to Cuba is no different than taking a freed slave back into slavery.

Elian broke my heart. His mother died for his freedom and was handed back all for politics.

What a sad day it was.

Who had no problem protecting a white douche bag who killed so many innocent children by fire.

I don't hate the man because he's black. Nah. I hate his mother fucking guts because he let Reno get away with fucking murder. Murder of men women and children on American soil. Holy shit. The douche bag just smoked them.

You really should get a life and realize that this same slime ball would off you in a heart beat as well. That's Holder. Not just black but one evil mother fucker from hell.

Fuck off on the black shit Salt. You are becoming boring and without merit on any post.

I didn't post the ****** comment to you, but I'm tired of you phony David Bartonesque black America "expertise" schtick. Blame Koresch and those sucker parents for getting their kids killed. I have no sympathy for any black person who is dumb enough to believe any man, let alone a white man, is the messiah. They got what they deserved.

So the children got what they deserved.

You are a pig.

Shouldn't of had suckers for parents. Just like the Jim Jones suckers.

Hey you want to live Cuba? I'll personally unleash cash out of my savings so you can go there you.

I got the cash. Not kidding. Will reach my husband in seconds. I'll send you there.

Wanna go? Not kidding.

There are foreign parents who take their half American kids and flee back to their home countries. They may feel that America is an evil country. If they died in their home country should the surviving American parent be denied the right to bring their child back to America?

I'm not Cuban, I'm America. Elian is Cuban and his father wanted him with him and that's his father's right. Should we keep Chinese or Vietnamese kids who visit America?

But he didn't just Visit now did he. His Mother, You know the OTHER PARENT Died Getting him here so that he could have a better life.

Wanna go? Not kidding.

His father was a stooge who was put up by Castro at the time. I know promo when I see it because I used to do it as a living.

The father had already abandoned the whole family when the mother took to the water ok? The mother died trying to bring Elian to freedom in America.

Dad was a douche bag asswipe till Reno digs him up again as a freaking hero and sorries the shit she was pulling in South Florida makes her deserving of execution. I hate her beyond.

She is one fucked up bitch from hell only followed by Eric.

Nope. Cuba is a communist country. No one there has any real rights to speak of. Taking Elian back to Cuba is no different than taking a freed slave back into slavery.

Elian broke my heart. His mother died for his freedom and was handed back all for politics.

What a sad day it was.

I still get angry and sad when reminded of that. (or see the pic)

Wanna go? Not kidding.

But he didn't just Visit now did he. His Mother, You know the OTHER PARENT Died Getting him here so that he could have a better life.

So if you had a child with a Chinese woman, who took the kid to China for a "better life" and she died upon her arrival in China. The kid should be allowed to stay in China with his family there and you should have no rights in getting your child back to America?

Wanna go? Not kidding.

His father was a stooge who was put up by Castro at the time. I know promo when I see it because I used to do it as a living.

The father had already abandoned the whole family when the mother took to the water ok? The mother died trying to bring Elian to freedom in America.

Dad was a douche bag asswipe till Reno digs him up again as a freaking hero and sorries the shit she was pulling in South Florida makes her deserving of execution. I hate her beyond.

So, in Cuba, divorces/parents breaking up are only caused by the father being a "douche bag asswipe" and mothers never get new boyfriends who create issues between the mother and the father of her child?

I know in America, all divorces are caused by the father being an "douche bag asswipe" and parents are never influenced by the new boyfriend/girlfriend on the child rearing decisions they make, to the detriment of the child's mother/father.:cuckoo:

Wanna go? Not kidding.

Horse hockey, the law in Florida is parents before ALL others. Blame our Republican legislature.

Well, to be fair and all...

"The Justice Department announced today that it will monitor elections on June 5, 2012, in the following jurisdictions to ensure compliance with the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and other federal voting rights statutes: Alameda, Fresno and Riverside Counties, Calif.; Cibola and Sandoval Counties, N.M.; Shannon County, S.D.; and the city of Milwaukee."

A quick Google also showed Texas and AZ.

These aren't General elections, they are local ones.

:confused:

We all know who the "DOJ" is... *ERIC HOLDER*, and how he operates. We also know he's obama's lap dog and crocked'rn a dog's hind leg...

Eric-Holder-Reverse-Racism-A-OK-with-the-Department-of-Justicea.jpg

And he's a ******.

So here's the double standard on glowing display.

We're supposed to just blow past you calling Holder a ****** because you're black?

You're a fucking racist and a hypocrite you rancid pile of pig shit, and ignorant as the day is long.

Dumb ass.

Wanna go? Not kidding.

And she was dead at the time. His father was alive. Would have been great if the guy just defected but for whatever reason he said he wanted his son to be with him in Cuba.

Are you some kind of nanny-state liberal who thinks it's OK to come between kids and their parents just because you don't like how theiy're being raised?

No shit the man that covered up WACO for Janet and gave Elian back to communism. I hate Holder with a passion you cannot believe. And don't get me started on who he got repreived under Clinton.

Did I mention I don't like him:eusa_angel:?

Elian's father didn't have a right to his soon?

Elian's mother gave her life so he could be free in America. Elian's father had no interest in him until Castro told him to take an interest.

We all know who the "DOJ" is... *ERIC HOLDER*, and how he operates. We also know he's obama's lap dog and crocked'rn a dog's hind leg...

Eric-Holder-Reverse-Racism-A-OK-with-the-Department-of-Justicea.jpg

And he's a ******.

So here's the double standard on glowing display.

We're supposed to just blow past you calling Holder a ****** because you're black?

You're a fucking racist and a hypocrite you rancid pile of pig shit, and ignorant as the day is long.

Dumb ass.

I was just boiling your post down to its essence.

And she was dead at the time. His father was alive. Would have been great if the guy just defected but for whatever reason he said he wanted his son to be with him in Cuba.

Are you some kind of nanny-state liberal who thinks it's OK to come between kids and their parents just because you don't like how theiy're being raised?

It seems a lot of "conservatives" are and do.

No shit the man that covered up WACO for Janet and gave Elian back to communism. I hate Holder with a passion you cannot believe. And don't get me started on who he got repreived under Clinton.

Did I mention I don't like him:eusa_angel:?

Elian's father didn't have a right to his soon?

Elian's mother gave her life so he could be free in America. Elian's father had no interest in him until Castro told him to take an interest.

And you know this how?

Forum List

Back