PICKET: DOJ to monitor Wisconsin recall election

Well, to be fair and all...

"The Justice Department announced today that it will monitor elections on June 5, 2012, in the following jurisdictions to ensure compliance with the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and other federal voting rights statutes: Alameda, Fresno and Riverside Counties, Calif.; Cibola and Sandoval Counties, N.M.; Shannon County, S.D.; and the city of Milwaukee."

A quick Google also showed Texas and AZ.

These aren't General elections, they are local ones.

:confused:

Last edited:

"The Justice Department announced today that it will monitor elections on June 5, 2012, in the following jurisdictions to ensure compliance with the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and other federal voting rights statutes: Alameda, Fresno and Riverside Counties, Calif.; Cibola and Sandoval Counties, N.M.; Shannon County, S.D.; and the city of Milwaukee."

We all know who the "DOJ" is... *ERIC HOLDER*, and how he operates. We also know he's obama's lap dog and crocked'rn a dog's hind leg...

Eric-Holder-Reverse-Racism-A-OK-with-the-Department-of-Justicea.jpg

Well, this is ominous. Aren't there any independent companies that could handle the monitoring?

Holder is one of the biggest slimeballs on the planet. His oversight *cough* of this election would be out to lunch on a large scale.

We all know who the "DOJ" is... *ERIC HOLDER*, and how he operates. We also know he's obama's lap dog and crocked'rn a dog's hind leg...

And he's a ******.

:lol:

Awesome pics. I'm out of rep but I owe you for these pics alone!

And he's a ******.

You really have a low opinion of the man, don't you??

Well, this is ominous. Aren't there any independent companies that could handle the monitoring?

No. And only the certifiable paranoids CARE. DOJ can keep the NBP, and Aryan Nation crowd, from misbehaving.

And he's a ******.

Who had no problem protecting a white douche bag who killed so many innocent children by fire.

I don't hate the man because he's black. Nah. I hate his mother fucking guts because he let Reno get away with fucking murder. Murder of men women and children on American soil. Holy shit. The douche bag just smoked them.

You really should get a life and realize that this same slime ball would off you in a heart beat as well. That's Holder. Not just black but one evil mother fucker from hell.

Fuck off on the black shit Salt. You are becoming boring and without merit on any post.

Last edited:
Elian's father didn't have a right to his soon?

Elian-Gonzalez-held-by-Do-001.jpg

Elian's father didn't have a right to his son?

If your kid was taken to another country by his mother, who died on the way, would you be entitled to bring your son back home?

Nope. Cuba is a communist country. No one there has any real rights to speak of. Taking Elian back to Cuba is no different than taking a freed slave back into slavery.

Elian's father didn't have a right to his soon?

Elian-Gonzalez-held-by-Do-001.jpg

Elian's father didn't have a right to his son?

If your kid was taken to another country by his mother, who died on the way, would you be entitled to bring your son back home?

His mother sacrificed her life for her son's freedom. ETA: his dad dumped him and his mom before this journey.

Hey you want to live in Cuba? I'll personally unleash cash out of my savings so you can go there.

I got the cash. Not kidding. Will reach my husband in seconds. I'll send you there.

Wanna go? Not kidding.

Last edited:

And he's a ******.

Who had no problem protecting a white douche bag who killed so many innocent children by fire.

I don't hate the man because he's black. Nah. I hate his mother fucking guts because he let Reno get away with fucking murder. Murder of men women and children on American soil. Holy shit. The douche bag just smoked them.

You really should get a life and realize that this same slime ball would off you in a heart beat as well. That's Holder. Not just black but one evil mother fucker from hell.

Fuck off on the black shit Salt. You are becoming boring and without merit on any post.

I didn't post the ****** comment to you, but I'm tired of you phony David Bartonesque black America "expertise" schtick. Blame Koresch and those sucker parents for getting their kids killed. I have no sympathy for any black person who is dumb enough to believe any man, let alone a white man, is the messiah. They got what they deserved.

Forum List

Back