Physics and why LWIR can not warm oceans... Info for a Clueless Senator Markey and alarmists..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is 104.3 (NY Classic rock) warmer than say 88.3 (Newark Jazz)? Is it 16F or 16FM warmer?

So, is 104.3 (NY Classic rock) warmer than say 88.3 (Newark Jazz)? Is it 16F or 16FM warmer?
i'm rolling on the floor Frank, thanks for the laugh of the week. Holy crap , I can't believe it. \

BTW, we have classic rock at 104.3 as well in Chicago, but no 88.3. Instead 95.9. Wonder what the temp difference is. Wonder if they have an experiment that shows what those differences are. BUT rolling on the floor my friend, thanks, Happy New Year by the way.

i'm rolling on the floor Frank, thanks for the laugh of the week. Holy crap , I can't believe it. \

BTW, we have classic rock at 104.3 as well in Chicago, but no 88.3. Instead 95.9. Wonder what the temp difference is. Wonder if they have an experiment that shows what those differences are. BUT rolling on the floor my friend, thanks, Happy New Year by the way.

Happy new Year, brother

8PM on 104.3 Carol Miller's Get the led out

LEDPICFORGETTHELEDOUT.jpg

Now that ya mention it, when I turn the FM dial to 107.5, it does tend to get a little warm

Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped.
King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

8PM on 104.3 Carol Miller's Get the led out

LEDPICFORGETTHELEDOUT.jpg
Excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back