Physicists Examine The Structure Of Time: Reality Could

Sincere question for you Mr. Frank. You often gaze in wonderment, as I do, about the deeper implications of the Universe - albeit, we often dont share the same conclusions but thinking on this macro level leaves life in front of you seeming so micro, often. Why, then, do you lower yourself to partisan hackery? It all doesnt fucking matter, and being so cynical about mostly good people, or who a hack calls 'the other side,' is not only being a dick.....but in the grand scheme of things - its being a dick to no avail and no relevant outcome.
I like your comment. The question remains: why are people nasty to each other? Being a dick or being a kunt goes both ways. The spirit is yearning for freedom, but is imprisoned into the physical body. It is worthwhile to consider that this yearning manifests itself in the nature of mankind for desiring to be free. When freedom is oppressed in any way man becomes miserable. So in conclusion, it does matter in a sense. Think about it.
Well, I wouldnt throw the baby out with the bathwater and say that life and its relationships are meaningless....youre right there, but being an asshole to otherwise good people because of their politics is something any either "good," or "well reasoned" person should be able to avoid.

I always thought time was "man made" :dunno:
The measurement and definition is "man made." But the existence of it is an actualky measured 'thing.'
Time isn't a constant in reality. I have read that time is only "quantifiable" due to the position of the observer.
Which is not to say it doesnt exist or is man made.

The measurement and definition is "man made." But the existence of it is an actualky measured 'thing.'
Time isn't a constant in reality. I have read that time is only "quantifiable" due to the position of the observer.
I disagree. That basically means that the sum of an objects time is relative to its position. It is an invention of man to quantify the position of different objects for comparison.

Well, I wouldnt throw the baby out with the bathwater and say that life and its relationships are meaningless....youre right there, but being an asshole to otherwise good people because of their politics is something any either "good," or "well reasoned" person should be able to avoid.
..and you did it. A year ago you were different.

time is only a measurement

I thought the idea of time being something was long dead
I disagree. That basically means that the sum of an objects time is relative to its position. It is an invention of man to quantify the position of different objects for comparison.
Its an invention of man to determine a measurement for this observation, but whats being observed..... exists.

..and you did it. A year ago you were different.
Give or take. And - I still go upstairs to call out an asshole once in a blue for being an asshole and I dont needa do that.

Time is a unit of measurement. Whats being measured, a relationship, exists and is not an invention. Our method of measurement is pretty bomb-assed cool, too. I cannot wait to time travel. And, I will. Not in the sense that we are all time travelling right now, but TIME TRAVEL. And, I will.

Its an invention of man to determine a measurement for this observation, but whats being observed..... exists.
Have you ever heard of Deepak Chopra? He did an experiment and basically proved that vibrational frequency has effect on time. Which counters your typical "time is real" rebuttals.
"Time is the only aspect of reality that isn't emergent from something else" for example

Have you ever heard of Deepak Chopra? He did an experiment and basically proved that vibrational frequency has effect on time. Which counters your typical "time is real" rebuttals.
"Time is the only aspect of reality that isn't emergent from something else" for example
I know you just like to argue... cuz, ya told me. So, in that light, Imma let you believe what ya believe. But to me, Ill rock with physics. Time is a unit of measurement that we use to measure a relationship. The relationship....exists. ipso facto. "What we call time," exists.

I know you just like to argue... cuz, ya told me. So, in that light, Imma let you believe what ya believe. But to me, Ill rock with physics. Time is a unit of measurement that we use to measure a relationship. The relationship....exists. ipso facto. "What we call time," exists.
I am completely "rocking with physics" lol
Basic stimuli effects time. Therefore, time is useless and just a triviality of actual event sequencing.

Of course it's an illusion!
Sincere question for you Mr. Frank. You often gaze in wonderment, as I do, about the deeper implications of the Universe - albeit, we often dont share the same conclusions but thinking on this macro level leaves life in front of you seeming so micro, often. Why, then, do you lower yourself to partisan hackery? It all doesnt fucking matter, and being so cynical about mostly good people, or who a hack calls 'the other side,' is not only being a dick.....but in the grand scheme of things - its being a dick to no avail and no relevant outcome.

Agreed.

See, this is my version of Hell on Earth. Sometime I slip into the pit and imagine all the horrible things the government, or some other sinister villain: Obama, Rdean, George Soros, is doing and like the Hoarders and Waster down in Dante's Inferno, Circle IV, I'm rolling the rock onto the other side only to have them roll it back onto me

"Here, too, I saw a nation of lost souls,
Far more than were above: they strained their chests
Against enormous weights, and with mad howls

Rolled them at one another. Then in haste
They rolled them back, one party shouting out:
“Why do you hoard?” and the other: “Why do you waste?”

So back around that ring they puff and blow,
Each faction to its course, until they reach
Opposite sides, and screaming as they go

The madmen turn and start their weights again
To crash against the maniacs. And I,
Watching, felt my heart contract with pain."

Sometime I step outside and laugh at what an unbearable idiot I can be at times

I am completely "rocking with physics" lol
Basic stimuli effects time. Therefore, time is useless and just a triviality of actual event sequencing.
How can it be useless or trivial if it doesnt exist? Also, describe the function of the process of decay. Lets use.....the cellular level - without referencing time - and advise also why your penis isnt the same size as hen you were 4, and what is 4, or is it the same size? Lol. Stop.

Of course it's an illusion!

Agreed.

See, this is my version of Hell on Earth. Sometime I slip into the pit and imagine all the horrible things the government, or some other sinister villain: Obama, Rdean, George Soros, is doing and like the Hoarders and Waster down in Dante's Inferno, Circle IV, I'm rolling the rock onto the other side only to have them roll it back onto me

"Here, too, I saw a nation of lost souls,
Far more than were above: they strained their chests
Against enormous weights, and with mad howls

Rolled them at one another. Then in haste
They rolled them back, one party shouting out:
“Why do you hoard?” and the other: “Why do you waste?”

So back around that ring they puff and blow,
Each faction to its course, until they reach
Opposite sides, and screaming as they go

The madmen turn and start their weights again
To crash against the maniacs. And I,
Watching, felt my heart contract with pain."