Phyllis Schlafly to Republicans: Ignore Hispanics and ‘reach out to… white voters’

Wait, Phillys Schlafly? The same woman whose son runs Conservapedia, i.e. the biggest troll wiki on the Internet?

Forgive me if I take anything she says with a grain of salt. She makes conservatives look bad.

She's been doing that for a very very long time.

oh brother...the Democrats have their share of people who can make them look bad too..
can't list them now it would take all day..lol

True... but I feel that Schlafly does more damage to Conservatives than, say, Harry Reid does to Liberals. Harry Reid is a moron, but Schlafly is insane. Quite literally, insane.

[True... but I feel that Schlafly does more damage to Conservatives than, say, Harry Reid does to Liberals. Harry Reid is a moron, but Schlafly is insane. Quite literally, insane.

give us an example of here "insanity".

Treating people as just Americans is quickly finding its way to the trashbin of history. I don't know how the GOP succeeds long term without playing Identity Politics and pandering to the various Certified Victim Groups. But they'd be starting from 'way behind, that's for sure.

Divide and conquer, that appears to be the ticket going forward.

Forum List

Back