Phrump campaign promise No. 136

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Get along with Russian President Vladimir Putin. "I hope that we get along great with Putin because it would be great to have Russia with a good relationship." Trump would also look into lifting the sanctions imposed on Russia after its annexation of Crimea.

what year was it that 'hilary' tried doing her 'hilary ' RESET button trick . What year was it that 'mrobama' told Putins 'Medevyed' that he would be more Flexible after the election . ----------- Concerning Trump and the Russians . It only makes sense to work with the Russians when possible for the benefit of the USA same as when we allied with the Soviet / Russians during ww2 .

what year was it that 'hilary' tried doing her 'hilary ' RESET button trick . What year was it that 'mrobama' told Putins 'Medevyed' that he would be more Flexible after the election . ----------- Concerning Trump and the Russians . It only makes sense to work with the Russians when possible for the benefit of the USA same as when we allied with the Soviet / Russians during ww2 .
This is enemy by default thinking.

-------------------------------- as i said just above , hilary and mrobama tried kissing Russian Putins azz as i posted actual examples of what they both did or said to the Russians . Seems to me that if Russia can be used to fight the common muslim enemy in the same way that we used Soviet / Russians to fight 'hitler' and nazi Germany then we should do that BPreister !!

-------------------------------- as i said just above , hilary and mrobama tried kissing Russian Putins azz as i posted actual examples of what they both did or said to the Russians . Seems to me that if Russia can be used to fight the common muslim enemy in the same way that we used Soviet / Russians to fight 'hitler' and nazi Germany then we should do that BPreister !!
What on Earth has over taken you? These libs cannot understand common sense or doing the right thing! ;)

No. It was Trump who sent positive signals to Russia and even picked Tillerson the great friend of Russia as SoS.

remember , Russia and the USA have been fighting muslims for a long time and both the USA are more similar to each other then the USA is to muslim arabs BPreister .

No. It was Trump who sent positive signals to Russia and even picked Tillerson the great friend of Russia as SoS.
------------------------------------ Tillerson knowing and liking and most importantly understanding the Russians is a good thing and he is an asset to Trump and his circle of advisors BPreister !!

remember , Russia and the USA have been fighting muslims for a long time and both the USA are more similar to each other then the USA is to muslim arabs BPreister .
In fact, the US makes them and Russia undoes this. If Afghanistan or Syria, it has always been the same.

------------------------------------ Tillerson knowing and liking and most importantly understanding the Russians is a good thing and he is an asset to Trump and his circle of advisors BPreister !!
And then - after January 20 - he called them a threat.

yep , the newly formed America / USA has been fighting muslims since the early 1800s . See the American Marine Corps Hymn BPreister .

If Trump single handedly killed all the terrorists by himself and restored peace to the world, the liberal rag headline would be: "Trump can't get along with our allies."

And then - after January 20 - he called them a threat.

If only Tillerson had a plastic reset button.

Forum List

Back