Photos of Alexander Cortez or Sandy as she was known at her elites high school in Yorktown not in

Just because you dont go to school in the Bronx doesnt mean you are not from the Bronx. She was born there and has family there in the Bronx.

iu
Thats amazing to hear. I might join the Democratic party if she stays around.
You can't according to the righties there is only a fictional Democrat Party...

She’s a typical lib who doesn’t value the importance of honesty.
Like President Bone Spurs..
Like typical libs.....

They went from this....

View attachment 238108

To this.....

View attachment 238109

:)
She is not a member of the Democrat Party since there is none in Congress. And as far as chicks crying, what in the hell do they not cry about?
I can understand why you wouldn’t want her on your side. :)

So now the right needs to destroy another elected representative for no real reason.

Communism in no real reason, revisionist history boi?

Elizabeth Warren - Wikiquote

There is nobody in this country who got rich on his own. Nobody! You built a factory out there? Good for you, but I want to be clear. You moved your goods to market on the roads the rest of us paid for. You hired workers the rest of us paid to educate.

You didn't build that. "You didn't build that" is a phrase from an2012 election campaign speech delivered by former United States President Barack Obama on July 13, 2012, in Roanoke, Virginia.
You didn't build that - Wikipedia

:offtopic::290968001256257790-final:

It proves your opinions and facts are worthless

She’s a typical lib who doesn’t value the importance of honesty.
Like President Bone Spurs..
Like typical libs.....

They went from this....

View attachment 238108

To this.....

View attachment 238109

:)
She is not a member of the Democrat Party since there is none in Congress. And as far as chicks crying, what in the hell do they not cry about?
I can understand why you wouldn’t want her on your side. :)
I never voted for her so she is no where near me.

Just because you dont go to school in the Bronx doesnt mean you are not from the Bronx. She was born there and has family there in the Bronx.

iu
I’ve seen that crazy look many times after being called to help with a psych patient. lol
Stop lying. They never let patients assist with other patients. Its just asking to be sued.
I know it’s hard for some black people to understand certain things.

iu
I’ve seen that crazy look many times after being called to help with a psych patient. lol
Stop lying. They never let patients assist with other patients. Its just asking to be sued.
I know it’s hard for black people to understand certain things.
I agree. Still cant figure out why head lice love you guys. Is it that wet dog scent?

This whack job has been maintaining her rough upbringing and it was far far far from rough
Kinda like a guy from Chevy Chase saying he had it bad because he did not live in Potomac

iu
I know it’s hard for black people to understand certain things.
I agree. Still cant figure out why head lice love you guys. Is it that wet dog scent?
Head lice? What’s that?

Forget I asked.
This thread is about libs being nuts. We’re not interested in any personal issues you might have.

Forum List

Back