PHOTOS: Israel's in deep waters

Get off your high horse. You are posting basically the same stuff you have posted previously. If you refuse to see what is going on in many locations where people are killed because of their religious beliefs, that is your problem not mine. What killings in the U.S. becaise of race has anything to do with a Middle East forum is beyond me. Now let me reiterate. When you see bombs going off around Washington State where you live and you see suicide or car bombings taking place to take out people because of their race, especially on a regular basis, why not get back to us then. If you know so many Muslims, why don't you ask the Shia that you know about all the suicide bombings and car bombings that their relatives and friends have to endure because the Sunnis hate them. Do you know any Amahdiyya Muslims? If so, ask them why they say they only feel safe in America.

High horse?

I am not the one who deigns to speak on behalf of the moderators and administrators of this board and tell a new poster in a commanding and impolite manner where an appropriate forum is to discuss your racial and religious bigotry, directed at Arabs, Persians, and Muslims.

I have no desire to discuss my past with you and I have just recently moved to Washington State.

What a conincidence!!! You sound just like someone else who has posted for years and years on different forums and who also comes from Washington State. I guess all over Washington State White guys are setting off bombs to kill innocent people and suicide and car bombing people who are different from them. Funny how I don't think others have read about these events. However, we are constantly hearing about car and suicide bombings in other areas of the world as well as people blown up while in churches or mosques praying as well as on religious pilgrimages. Evidently you seem to not be conscious of these facts but instead bring up White guys harming those of other races. I certainly hope you can bring up some articles which will tell us all about these White guys emulating what is happening in other parts of the world.

Please. Take a deep breath and try to calm down.

I said nothing about a race war. I made an analogy about recent school and theater shootings in order to illustrate to you how extraordinarily hysterical you were acting in trying to paint all Muslims with the same broad brush and seemingly boiling everything down to a religious conflict when there are many other, more prevalent factors involved. I said all adolescent and young white american males were not demented mass murderers.

Secondly, and I know this may come as an extreme shock, but I am not the only person residing in Washington State (you may want to see my introductary post): and get ready for another shock, I am not the last living Irishman nor am I the only person of Irish descent in the world. There are plenty of us.

Now, carry on...and please forgive me if I no longer indulge you in your rather extravagant flights of fantasy, although I must admit, they do have a certain entertainment value. I expect, though, that they wear thin quickly.

High horse?

I am not the one who deigns to speak on behalf of the moderators and administrators of this board and tell a new poster in a commanding and impolite manner where an appropriate forum is to discuss your racial and religious bigotry, directed at Arabs, Persians, and Muslims.

I have no desire to discuss my past with you and I have just recently moved to Washington State.

What a conincidence!!! You sound just like someone else who has posted for years and years on different forums and who also comes from Washington State. I guess all over Washington State White guys are setting off bombs to kill innocent people and suicide and car bombing people who are different from them. Funny how I don't think others have read about these events. However, we are constantly hearing about car and suicide bombings in other areas of the world as well as people blown up while in churches or mosques praying as well as on religious pilgrimages. Evidently you seem to not be conscious of these facts but instead bring up White guys harming those of other races. I certainly hope you can bring up some articles which will tell us all about these White guys emulating what is happening in other parts of the world.

I said nothing about a race war. I made an analogy about recent school and theater shootings in order to illustrate to you how extraordinarily hysterical you were acting in trying to paint all Muslims with the same broad brush and seemingly boiling everything down to a religious conflict when there are many other, more prevalent factors involved. I said all adolescent and young white american males were not demented mass murderers.

Secondly, and I know this may come as an extreme shock, but I am not the only person residing in Washington State (you may want to see my introductary post): and get ready for another shock, I am not the last living Irishman nor am I the only person of Irish descent in the world. There are plenty of us.

Now, carry on...and please forgive me if I no longer indulge you in your rather extravagant flights of fantasy, although I must admit, they do have a certain entertainment value. I expect, though, that they wear thin quickly.

Funny how there are others here who feel the same way about this guy from Washington. I don't think a zebra can change its stripes, especially when the zebra has been around for years and years. Anyone can get a different server and come on as someone different. Meanwhile, you concentrate on your flights of fancy about the White guys en masse killing people in Washington Statre, and I will have compassion for the people, whatever their religion, being blown up in different areas of the world because of their religious believes.

Funny how there are others here who feel the same way about this guy from Washington. I don't think a zebra can change its stripes, especially when the zebra has been around for years and years. Anyone can get a different server and come on as someone different. Meanwhile, you concentrate on your flights of fancy about the White guys en masse killing people in Washington Statre, and I will have compassion for the people, whatever their religion, being blown up in different areas of the world because of their religious believes.

I have no control over what other people think and they are certainly welcome to their thoughts. They do not bother me.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and my wishes for a joyous Chanukah to all the Jewish people out there.

What if a zebra was trotting around on the plains and ran into Jackson Pollock?

Last edited by a moderator:

I have no control over what other people think and they are certainly welcome to their thoughts. They do not bother me.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and my wishes for a joyous Chanukika to all the Jewish people out there.

What if a zebra was trotting around on the plains and ran into Jackson Pollock?

Thank you for your good wishes. My turkey is presently cooking and murmuring "Eat a lot of me; I am going to be delicious stuffed as I am." If a zebra ran into Jackson Pollock, he would tell him that he paints like Mondrian; and because of this, there were women tops who emulated his style. Plus he had hotels named after him.

No discussing banned members please - take it via PM, but not on the boards. Carry on :)

We see in you how one person can post using different servers, Hossfly! You are fooling noone.

We see in you how one person can post using different servers, Hossfly! You are fooling noone.

Perhaps you can tell everyone how when you scroll down at times to see which members are reading this forum, both my screen name and Hossfly's screen name appear. Can you explain to everyone how we are able to pull that trick if we are supposed to be one person in your delusional mind?

Forum List

Back