PHOTOS: Israel's in deep waters

Meanwhile she will never tell you about the baby killing scum of the earth who are busy murdering babies, toddlers, teenagers and adults in many places.
You just described the Israeli IDF ... :thup:

How do these Muslim converts like Sunni Man do it??? So many stories about his Muslim brothers operating in many countries, busily murdering innocent human beings, and they manage to close their eyes to it and just obsess over Israel. Doesn't he think that many of the people whose relatives and friends have been killed by Sunni Man's fellow Muslims know just what scum his friends are. I certainly hope that Sunni Man is not contributing anything to help his fellow Muslims kill others. There have been cases here in the U.S. where Muslims have been abetting Muslim terrorists.

One similar trait among many Muslims, like Sunni Troll, is that they try to make you ignore their massacres and wrong doings by blaming others, like Jews and Israel. It's a Muslim thing. Ah well, :cool:

How do these Muslim converts like Sunni Man do it??? So many stories about his Muslim brothers operating in many countries, busily murdering innocent human beings, and they manage to close their eyes to it and just obsess over Israel. Doesn't he think that many of the people whose relatives and friends have been killed by Sunni Man's fellow Muslims know just what scum his friends are. I certainly hope that Sunni Man is not contributing anything to help his fellow Muslims kill others. There have been cases here in the U.S. where Muslims have been abetting Muslim terrorists.
.............^^ blah, blah, Sunni Man, blah, blah, muslims, blah blah, blah.......... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

When Sunni Man is tongue tied, it is always blah, blah blah. Of course he adds on his usual "cuckoo" which actually describes him.

The zionist juden and their goofy supporters are definitely a laugh riot. . :lol: :lol:

Muslims like Sunni Man really have no sense of humor. The Dummy Achmed is actually funnier than Sunni Man, and we can all share a laugh with him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOXCAKL9ESc]Achmed the Dead Terrorist (Good Quality Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Meanwhile she will never tell you about the baby killing scum of the earth who are busy murdering babies, toddlers, teenagers and adults in many places.

I think there are more cases of young, white, American males going on murderous rampages killing scores of innocents. Are you also going to tar all young American men with the same brush?

Muslims are no better or worse than any large and diverse group of people numbering in the hundreds of millions. I am not saying generalizations are entirely wrong, but the larger the group being generalized, the more lielihood that such generalizations will be inaccurate.

Perhaps you focus too much on the religion of people and ignore other factors, like nationality, economic status, cultural influences-which may include religion, societal factors...

I think there are more cases of young, white, American males going on murderous rampages killing scores of innocents. Are you also going to tar all young American men with the same brush?

Muslims are no better or worse than any large and diverse group of people numbering in the hundreds of millions. I am not saying generalizations are entirely wrong, but the larger the group being generalized, the more lielihood that such generalizations will be inaccurate.

Perhaps you focus too much on the religion of people and ignore other factors, like nationality, economic status, cultural influences-which may include religion, societal factors...

Isn't it just honky dory how he has no comment with Mrs. Sherri constantly forcusing on Israel on a Middle East forum when so much is happening in other parts of the Middle East? No one is denying that people are killed here in the United States by different racial groups (and many of these racial groups sadly kill each other), but can you show us where people in the U.S. are busy killing each other for their religious beliefs? Why not show us how many White males are killing others in the Seattle area? In addition, why not take your complaint to the Pope as he is quite aware of what is happening in the Muslim world? I guess we should overlook all those educated Muslims who have become terrorists and who have been educated and had been brought up in well-to-do families

Isn't it just honky dory how he has no comment with Mrs. Sherri constantly forcusing on Israel on a Middle East forum when so much is happening in other parts of the Middle East? No one is denying that people are killed here in the United States by different racial groups (and many of these racial groups sadly kill each other), but can you show us where people in the U.S. are busy killing each other for their religious beliefs? Why not show us how many White males are killing others in the Seattle area? In addition, why not take your complaint to the Pope as he is quite aware of what is happening in the Muslim world? I guess we should overlook all those educated Muslims who have become terrorists and who have been educated and had been brought up in well-to-do families

I am not so sure these people kill each other based upon their religious beliefs so much as they conflict due to political reasons and/or disparate economic conditions. This has been going on since the beginning of time.

There were great wars in the middle ages between Catholic countries and it is the rare country that does not have a predominant religious affiliation, not to mention thst religion is also tied to ethnicity in many cases. Vietnam wasn't about the differences between Christians and Buddhists.

However, if you are comfortable with such a simplistic world outlook, be my guest. It seems to work for you.

I am not so sure these people kill each other based upon their religious beliefs so much as they conflict due to political reasons and/or disparate economic conditions. This has been going on since the beginning of time.

There were great wars in the middle ages between Catholic countries and it is the rare country that does not have a predominant religious affiliation, not to mention thst religion is also tied to ethnicity in many cases. Vietnam wasn't about the differences between Christians and Buddhists.

However, if you are comfortable with such a simplistic world outlook, be my guest. It seems to work for you.

I realize there were wars in ancient times, the Middle Ages, and also wars in modern times. However, this happens to be the year 2013, and people shouldn't be killing each other over their religious beliefs. If you don't want to think that the Shia and Shittes are killing each other over religious differences, you can be my guest. If you don't think they are killing Christians, Buddhists and Hindus because of their religious beliefs, then you can also be my guest. When you see a bunch of White guys setting off bombs, like we have just seen the other day in iraq, across Washington State to take other those of other races, please let us know.

The owners of this USMessageBoard have kindly set up numerous forums; and if people want to take about crimes committed here in the U.S. against those of other races, that would really be the appropriate place to post.

"Just LOOK what you made me do to your mother!" classic - hardly new, or defensible

:eusa_eh:

Right: It's indefensible to blame Israel for what either Egypt or HamASS have chosen to do. Why do some posters persist in ignoring Egypt's actions????

Calling the tunnels "smuggling" tunnels when you don't let them bring in supplies for basic survival is bullshit
Supplies For Basic Survival:

1. BMW 760

2. Sleep Number Beds

I realize there were wars in ancient times, the Middle Ages, and also wars in modern times. However, this happens to be the year 2013, and people shouldn't be killing each other over their religious beliefs. If you don't want to think that the Shia and Shittes are killing each other over religious differences, you can be my guest. If you don't think they are killing Christians, Buddhists and Hindus because of their religious beliefs, then you can also be my guest. When you see a bunch of White guys setting off bombs, like we have just seen the other day in iraq, across Washington State to take other those of other races, please let us know.

The owners of this USMessageBoard have kindly set up numerous forums; and if people want to take about crimes committed here in the U.S. against those of other races, that would really be the appropriate place to post.

I beg your pardon. I was not aware that the use of analogy to make a point was in contravention of the rules of this message board.

I was also unaware that you were a spokesperson for those who administer and moderate this board. Judging from your behavior, they do seem to be dictatorial, controlling and perhaps just a little bit too tightly wound. If, however, you are not their spokesperson, well, I am sure you can figure it out.

What I think is that it would be more accurate to portray all Jews behaving as the Haredim behave than it is to depict all muslims as barbarous and fanatic murderers based upon the acts of a small number of religious zealots.

Personally, I do know and have known many Muslims and my general impression of them is that they are the most affable and generous people, as a group, that I have ever encountered and are very open and welcoming to those of different beliefs and ethnicities. Their sense of justice is comparable to that of the Irish.

I beg your pardon. I was not aware that the use of analogy to make a point was in contravention of the rules of this message board.

I was also unaware that you were a spokesperson for those who administer and moderate this board. Judging from your behavior, they do seem to be dictatorial, controlling and perhaps just a little bit too tightly wound. If, however, you are not their spokesperson, well, I am sure you can figure it out.

What I think is that it would be more accurate to portray all Jews behaving as the Haredim behave than it is to depict all muslims as barbarous and fanatic murderers based upon the acts of a small number of religious zealots.

Personally, I do know and have known many Muslims and my general impression of them is that they are the most affable and generous people, as a group, that I have ever encountered and are very open and welcoming to those of different beliefs and ethnicities. Their sense of justice is comparable to that of the Irish.

Get off your high horse. You are posting basically the same stuff you have posted previously. If you refuse to see what is going on in many locations where people are killed because of their religious beliefs, that is your problem not mine. What killings in the U.S. becaise of race has anything to do with a Middle East forum is beyond me. Now let me reiterate. When you see bombs going off around Washington State where you live and you see suicide or car bombings taking place to take out people because of their race, especially on a regular basis, why not get back to us then. If you know so many Muslims, why don't you ask the Shia that you know about all the suicide bombings and car bombings that their relatives and friends have to endure because the Sunnis hate them. Do you know any Amahdiyya Muslims? If so, ask them why they say they only feel safe in America.

"Just LOOK what you made me do to your mother!" classic - hardly new, or defensible

:eusa_eh:

Right: It's indefensible to blame Israel for what either Egypt or HamASS have chosen to do. Why do some posters persist in ignoring Egypt's actions????

Calling the tunnels "smuggling" tunnels when you don't let them bring in supplies for basic survival is bullshit

It would be - except that the claim in that last sentence above is a lie. And the tunnels are definitely used for smuggling weapons and ammunition - which are assuredly NOT needed for 'basic survival'. Those rockets being shot into Israel by the thousands are coming into Gaza from somewhere.

Get off your high horse. You are posting basically the same stuff you have posted previously. If you refuse to see what is going on in many locations where people are killed because of their religious beliefs, that is your problem not mine. What killings in the U.S. becaise of race has anything to do with a Middle East forum is beyond me. Now let me reiterate. When you see bombs going off around Washington State where you live and you see suicide or car bombings taking place to take out people because of their race, especially on a regular basis, why not get back to us then. If you know so many Muslims, why don't you ask the Shia that you know about all the suicide bombings and car bombings that their relatives and friends have to endure because the Sunnis hate them. Do you know any Amahdiyya Muslims? If so, ask them why they say they only feel safe in America.

High horse?

I am not the one who deigns to speak on behalf of the moderators and administrators of this board and tell a new poster in a commanding and impolite manner where an appropriate forum is to discuss your racial and religious bigotry, directed at Arabs, Persians, and Muslims.

I have no desire to discuss my past with you and I have just recently moved to Washington State.

High horse?

I am not the one who deigns to speak on behalf of the moderators and administrators of this board and tell a new poster in a commanding and impolite manner where an appropriate forum is to discuss your racial and religious bigotry, directed at Arabs, Persians, and Muslims.

I have no desire to discuss my past with you and I have just recently moved to Washington State.

What a conincidence!!! You sound just like someone else who has posted for years and years on different forums and who also comes from Washington State. I guess all over Washington State White guys are setting off bombs to kill innocent people and suicide and car bombing people who are different from them. Funny how I don't think others have read about these events. However, we are constantly hearing about car and suicide bombings in other areas of the world as well as people blown up while in churches or mosques praying as well as on religious pilgrimages. Evidently you seem to not be conscious of these facts but instead bring up White guys harming those of other races. I certainly hope you can bring up some articles which will tell us all about these White guys emulating what is happening in other parts of the world.

Forum List

Back