PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton’s protective wall around Chappaqua estate

Hillary please, tear down this wall!!!! Let the peasants in to see the opulence of the right and famous.

PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton's protective wall around Chappaqua estate - The American Mirror

Clinton-house-Chappaqua.jpg

Did it occur to you that the previous owner might have had a dog?

I recall the guy across the street from that house having an Akita.....

I guess you are right, they bought their two mansions after leaving the WH dead broke so I doubt they had the money to build an isolation wall. Must have been important to them to have one.

Aren't you the same dumbass who denied being a Breitbart sucker......and when directed to a thread YOU had started premised on a Breitbart link, you insisted you weren't THAT Freewill?

:lol:

When has Hillary said that she "doesn't believe in walls"?

:wtf:

Um ... Mexico? I always enjoy someone new to politics. Welcome. Why didn't you ever follow politics before?

This is the most entertaining part of the argument, I'm so glad that you followed through with it.

From the guy who thinks Muslims want to be murdered by Muslims and are offended at any attempt to stop Muslim terrorists because 30 year old Muslims from Syria should be treated like 80 year old white women from Pasadena.

So now Mexicans endlessly cross the border and run. And you think a wall won't effect that ... because ... you're an idiot? What?

You don't seem to be following this conversation very well. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Yes, Hillary! It's a trump card to you. Pun intended. Why would a Muslim moderate want to be checked out? Because fucking Muslims are trying to kill them!!!!!!! They are no different than me and my white ass. But according to you, it's all cool. I'd want to be murdered by a white guy. Because, you know, Muslims want to be murdered by Muslims

Again I ask, what in the fuck are you talking about?

Did you forget what thread you're in?

The guy is but a few short steps from ShootSpeeders.....

What is the purpose of walls and fences? Are the Clintons raising sheep? Liberals, always so full of themselves.

Make that a half step......

Actually their wall is to keep their sheep like you out.

I've been in that house.

You must be Bill's special "friend" sheep.

No, just a campaign guy who's done a lot work for the state Dems.

Hillary please, tear down this wall!!!! Let the peasants in to see the opulence of the right and famous.

PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton's protective wall around Chappaqua estate - The American Mirror

I guess you are right, they bought their two mansions after leaving the WH dead broke so I doubt they had the money to build an isolation wall. Must have been important to them to have one.

Aren't you the same dumbass who denied being a Breitbart sucker......and when directed to a thread YOU had started premised on a Breitbart link, you insisted you weren't THAT Freewill?

Yeah I am the one who knows you are a sanctimonious ass.

Yeah I am the one who knows you are a sanctimonious ass.

Still hurtin', eh?

Hillary please, tear down this wall!!!! Let the peasants in to see the opulence of the rich and famous.

That blue rectangle in the lower right hand corner wouldn't be a swimming pool, would it?

Yeah, they built a separate fence to keep people of there.

A fence along two sides?

You know that a rectangle has 4, right?

Well, now you do....

:wtf:

Um ... Mexico? I always enjoy someone new to politics. Welcome. Why didn't you ever follow politics before?

This is the most entertaining part of the argument, I'm so glad that you followed through with it.

From the guy who thinks Muslims want to be murdered by Muslims and are offended at any attempt to stop Muslim terrorists because 30 year old Muslims from Syria should be treated like 80 year old white women from Pasadena.

So now Mexicans endlessly cross the border and run. And you think a wall won't effect that ... because ... you're an idiot? What?

You don't seem to be following this conversation very well. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Yes, Hillary! It's a trump card to you. Pun intended. Why would a Muslim moderate want to be checked out? Because fucking Muslims are trying to kill them!!!!!!! They are no different than me and my white ass. But according to you, it's all cool. I'd want to be murdered by a white guy. Because, you know, Muslims want to be murdered by Muslims

Again I ask, what in the fuck are you talking about?

Did you forget what thread you're in?

You keep arguing that Muslims have zero idea why they would get extra attention at security and all they care about is that every Muslim should be treated like a white 70 year old lady from Pasadena.

I have a lot of Muslim friends and coworkers. And no, they don't like the extra security attention they get. But what you don't grasp is they get it. Muslims are trying to murder people. And guess what, they don't want to be murdered either. Is that a mind fuck or what?

But that's what you keep arguing. We need to treat 30 year old immigrant men from Syria like 70 year old white women from Pasadena. I mean duh, you keep saying that, I keep saying that. You're full of shit. Have you ever met a Muslim?

Other than the percentage of Muslim nut jobs, Muslims don't want to be murdered either? Who saw that coming?

Yeah, I mean a personal estate is much harder to defend than thousands of miles of wall... Oh and the walls that have been built have done wonders seeing they still have yet to prevent the cartel to tunnel under but let not live in reality and before you write that the U.S. should place mines across the border, well Trump would love that because it will remind him of East Berlin and the former Soviet days...

Hard to stop illegals from coming in when Barry is engaged in human trafficking himself.

Again, the ability to stop illegal immigration exists. The political will to do so does not.

Just read the personal accounts of the people that have had the profound misfortune of having to work for Hillary Clinton. She criticizes Trump as not having the temperament for the Presidency? OMG she is a raving lunatic with brain trauma to boot.

Hillary please, tear down this wall!!!! Let the peasants in to see the opulence of the rich and famous.

That blue rectangle in the lower right hand corner wouldn't be a swimming pool, would it?

Yeah, they built a separate fence to keep people of there.

A fence along two sides?

You know that a rectangle has 4, right?

Well, now you do....

I cant believe you're smart enough to breath.....

Forum List

Back