Photos Emerge of Clintons with Serial Rapist Weinstein After Election

Long before he became a famous rapist.
Oh you want to have it both ways. Of course.

But not long before Donald was sexually assaulting women, right?

What are you babbling about?
You can’t say Clinton is canoodling with Weinstein because there are pictures of them together and then dismiss pictures of Donald and Weinstein together. I mean, you can, but you just look like a partisan hack. Which you are.

Before or after he became a famous rapist is key.
:lol: Sure thing, Dotard.

Did Donald support Roy Moore before or after he was exposed as a rapist?

Never proved.

Oh you want to have it both ways. Of course.

But not long before Donald was sexually assaulting women, right?

What are you babbling about?
You can’t say Clinton is canoodling with Weinstein because there are pictures of them together and then dismiss pictures of Donald and Weinstein together. I mean, you can, but you just look like a partisan hack. Which you are.

Before or after he became a famous rapist is key.
:lol: Sure thing, Dotard.

Did Donald support Roy Moore before or after he was exposed as a rapist?

Never proved.
:lol:

Do you ever get dizzy?

Another disastrous week in Dotard-land, another 29 But-but-but-Hillary threads.

You Dotards are as predictable as the sunrise.

:lol:

images

You mean Trump's buddy Weinstein?

In October, when the flood of accusations from dozens of women began to come out against Weinstein, Trump told reporters at the time: "I've known Harvey Weinstein for a long time, I'm not at all surprised to see it."

Do you think that Weinstein grabs women by their pussies too?

Fuck, you people are so obsessed! Holy cow dude, move on.

Who gives a flying fuck?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You care, because you get wood every time you see a picture of Hellary.

Please do not project your sexual fantasies on me.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

OMG, now I realize it. It’s not the bulldyke who gives you wood. It’s Weinstein. Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me, and I’m sure others here won’t care either.

How bad can this be? Shitstain obama gave Harvey Weinstein his daughter for training. Or maybe he just rented her out.

DGS49, good points. A lot of the women fought back against the fat, ugly jewish Hollywood financier (where the seed money came from is a mystery - jewish syndicates like they do for real estate???) of idiotic movies who was adopted by jewish run Disney and given tens of millions. Is it okay to talk factually like this? So sad and so symbolic Disney, which was once wholesome and all American, got hijacked and is partly responsible for the power of a ridiculous, untalented yet very influential monster. Brock Hussaine visited his house in Westport back in the day for some money...So sad, so disgusting. Rumor is Brock is not complaining though because he likes giving Fellatio according to former first man Micheal and limousine drivers like Larry Sinclair for cocaine.

Last edited:
Perhaps Weinstein was asking Hillary would work for him. After all, as Bill's Defender and Enabler she demonized & silenced a lot of women and kept him out of prison....

Forum List

Back