Photo shows 22 year-old woman rubbing Bill Clinton's neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
A photo is circulating showing a 22 year old woman putting her hands on Bill Clinton's neck.
I'm sorry Bill, but this constitutes being touched in the neck by an adult in the first degree.
Lock him up.
Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's 'Lolita Express' 27 times. I'm guessing Bill got more than a neck massage on some of those flights. Clinton swore he was never on Epstein's island............until photos proved he was.
Those underage girls were more worried that HRC would show up.
The day of reckoning is coming for the Clintons.

Buried at the end of this story is the woman's final assessment that Clinton was a perfect gentleman at all times in her presence.

Last time I checked, 22 years old was in every way an ADULT.

Slanderous bullshit, masquerading as "news."

A photo is circulating showing a 22 year old woman putting her hands on Bill Clinton's neck.
I'm sorry Bill, but this constitutes being touched in the neck by an adult in the first degree.
Lock him up.
So Clinton got a neck massage while he and Epstein were flying to Africa to find more underage girls to rape. Interesting.

Buried at the end of this story is the woman's final assessment that Clinton was a perfect gentleman at all times in her presence.

Last time I checked, 22 years old was in every way an ADULT.

Slanderous bullshit, masquerading as "news."

Are you sure you want to defend this???

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
http://www.alamo-girl.com/0262.htm

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time

Lock him up.
So Clinton got a neck massage while he and Epstein were flying to Africa to find more underage girls to rape. Interesting.

I don't see much in that photo to incriminate Clinton.....

....but even the Democrat elites have admitted what we on the right always said about this slime.

Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

"So the recent wave of liberals “reckoning” with Bill Clinton’s sexual offenses should be put into proper context. It is not the beginning of the end for the Clintons atop the Democratic Party. It’s just the end.

….the mea culpas from Bill’s defenders proliferating through lefty media, from the New York Times to Politico to Vox, are anything but brave. They’re convenient."
Dems’ ‘reckoning’ with Bill’s sexual offenses is the final nail in the Clintons’ coffin

“Maher asked, "Could Bill Clinton, if he had done what he did in 1998, survive today or would his own party have thrown him under the bus?"

Farrow explained, "Bill Clinton is a different conversation. He has been credibly accused of rape. That is nothing to do with gray areas. That is, you know, I think the Juanita Broadderick claim has been overdue for revisiting."

Farrow also said that he is "heartened by the fact that people now routinely express outrage about Bill Clinton and particularly those more serious allegations about him."

. Had it not been for Trump's election....none of this would be happening!
With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Here's the 'divide:' the Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

Lock him up.
You are right. The photo really isnt that big if a deal. All it shows is that billy boy and epstein were good friends.
Nothing wrong with being good friends with a child rapist pimp. Right?

From the daily mail that got ahold of the photos. Anyone find anything unusual about his waist band? Zoom in.
1597846703388.jpeg

C6AD9195-8332-4D87-B930-1333B4424815.jpeg

Bill Clinton tells democrats he only flew on the plane 4 times and was never at pedophile Island and all the democrats here believe him and repeat his lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back