Photo-op That Was A Huge Security Risk: Secret Service Allows Obama To Risk His Life

Our President is a very brave man risking his life that way

We should all be very proud of him

Yes, his military service speaks of his bravery.

Taking a chance with a disease that the government is quarantining people, if he really did that, is brave? I say stupid, are you saying Obama is stupid?

Care to name any recent President who risked his life to comfort an American hero the way Obama just did?

Bush? Reagan?

Both cowered when faced with danger. Did you ever see Reagan hug an AIDS patient?
No, Reagan stood on the Berlin wall, and told Gorbachev tear down this wall. Guess what it happened and many were given freedom.
Bush liberated a country, while Obama screwed it up.
Obama does a very stupid thing for a photo op, and you think he is noble.
Your proof being a liberal is a mental disorder.

Or these pictures;

MV5BMTU3NTgwMjIxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjkxODI2._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
080226_obama_dressed.jpg
his-twin-day-with-vladimir-putin-in-hanoi.jpg

DAMN you are right, wearing, what ever it is that Bush is wearing obviously means he is one of those who wears whatever it is he is wearing. Thus Obama is a Muslim.

Taking a chance with a disease that the government is quarantining people, if he really did that, is brave? I say stupid, are you saying Obama is stupid?

Care to name any recent President who risked his life to comfort an American hero the way Obama just did?

Bush? Reagan?

Both cowered when faced with danger. Did you ever see Reagan hug an AIDS patient?
No, Reagan stood on the Berlin wall, and told Gorbachev tear down this wall. Guess what it happened and many were given freedom.

Why didn't Reagan hug an AIDS patient? Obama was brave enough to risk his life with Ebola...why wasn't Reagan

Bush? Reagan?

What AIDS patient was an America hero during the Reagan administration ?

Bush? Reagan?

What a nice spin, I see it one of two ways, first there is no risk of him getting Ebola, which is smart considering he is the leader of the free world and he knows and respects the position, he is looking ahead to make sure his family is safe and not put them at risk.

The second way is he is just plain stupid and is willing to endanger his country and his family for the sake of publicity.

Bush? Reagan?

What a nice spin, I see it one of two ways, first there is no risk of him getting Ebola, which is smart considering he is the leader of the free world and he knows and respects the position, he is looking ahead to make sure his family is safe and not put them at risk.

The second way is he is just plain stupid and is willing to endanger his country and his family for the sake of publicity.

Seems our President is willing to risk his own life to a deadly disease in order to honor a heroic nurse who put her own life on the line

All REAL Americans should be proud

Bush? Reagan?

If you think there was real danger I suggest you suffer from partisan disease. If anyone took a risk of contracting such a disease they would be both stupid and irresponsible, are you saying that Obama is stupid and or irresponsible?

But I think I understand now. The government hypes the risk, the propaganda arm takes over and spreads what they say is fear that has gripped America. The American people don't actually do anything but it is portrayed as if we are rioting and wringing our hands over Ebola. So that gives an opportunity of a president that is not viewed very favorably to pretend to risk his life to show there is no risk? Do you understand how stupid that sounds if that is what he is doing? Or are you contending there is a real risk and he doesn't give a crap about Michelle or his kids?

Which is it, there is a risk, and he is brave. Or he knows that there is no risk and is showing us that there is no risk and you are just blowing smoke once again?

Bushlegacy_LEDE_A-1.jpg

Who knows.

Pathetic that nothing this administration does can be taken at face-value. One of those unintended consequences.

Bush? Reagan?

Seems our President is willing to risk his own life to a deadly disease in order to honor a heroic nurse who put her own life on the line

If there is a real risk, he is not only willing to risk his life, and his family's lives, and anyone he comes into contact with.

It would be incredibly stupid. I don't believe there was any danger, otherwise it would not happen. He is not a stupid man as you are implying.

Bush? Reagan?

If there is a real risk, he is not only willing to risk his life, and his family's lives, and anyone he comes into contact with.

It would be incredibly stupid. I don't believe there was any danger, otherwise it would not happen. He is not a stupid man as you are implying.

The OP seems to feel diferently

Bush? Reagan?

He's a chickenshit.

There never was any threat.

The guy thinks bowling is a contact sport.

ObamaEbolaNurse.jpg

Personally I think the head of the Secret Service needs to be fired for this.
Whoops. The last one already was fired.

I was scratching my head wondering why they allowed Obama to risk his life by exposing himself to a possible deadly contagion just to get a photo-op, especially since he claimed he doesn't do them a month ago when asked to go down to Ferguson MI to smooth things over.

Obama tries to calm Ebola quarantine fears with health care workers in at-risk period Daily Mail Online

Does anyone here feel that Obama should be risking his life like this?

Is this Ebola scare just one big fraud that got away from the Obama Administration?

What are your thoughts?

Do you know what Ebola is? It's not like a cold you know?

Hasn't be a combat hardened President since Bush snr, and there probably won't be many again.

ObamaEbolaNurse.jpg

What are your thoughts?

I think he would have fired anyone who tried to stop him from having a squeeze with the young little nurse.

Just look at the risk Obama took when he took out Osama Bin Laden....
So Obama pees in the face of Ebola..

Besides Obama is no mere mortal.
Ebola would not not know what to do with someone like Obama.

ObamaEbolaNurse.jpg

What are your thoughts?

I think he would have fired anyone who tried to stop him from having a squeeze with the young little nurse.

Since rumors are swirling that Obama and Michelle are heading to splitsville I don't blame the brother for
trying to get a lil sumptin sumptin...

ObamaEbolaNurse.jpg

Personally I think the head of the Secret Service needs to be fired for this.
Whoops. The last one already was fired.

I was scratching my head wondering why they allowed Obama to risk his life by exposing himself to a possible deadly contagion just to get a photo-op, especially since he claimed he doesn't do them a month ago when asked to go down to Ferguson MI to smooth things over.

Obama tries to calm Ebola quarantine fears with health care workers in at-risk period Daily Mail Online

Is this Ebola scare just one big fraud that got away from the Obama Administration?

What are your thoughts?

Do you know what Ebola is? It's not like a cold you know?

I know what it's like.

The point being, if there ever was a threat in the first place the Secret Service is sworn to prevent it.

Bush? Reagan?

Why didn't Reagan hug an AIDS patient? Obama was brave enough to risk his life with Ebola...why wasn't Reagan
Why are liberals so infatuated with Obama being a dumbass? So if Obama gets Ebola, and dies you are gonna call him a hero, for being a dumbass?

1. Ms. Pham is not a hero. What could possibly make her a hero? Because she got Ebola? That doesn't make her a hero. That makes her an employee of a shitty hospital.

2. In what way did he risk his life?

Forum List

Back