Photo-op That Was A Huge Security Risk: Secret Service Allows Obama To Risk His Life

30hnd5k.jpg

Our President is a very brave man risking his life that way

We should all be very proud of him

Just look at the risk Obama took when he took out Osama Bin Laden....
So Obama pees in the face of Ebola..

Besides Obama is no mere mortal.
Ebola would not not know what to do with someone like Obama.
Yeah, he risked his life playing spades with a body gaurd.

ObamaEbolaNurse.jpg

Personally I think the head of the Secret Service needs to be fired for this.
Whoops. The last one already was fired.

I was scratching my head wondering why they allowed Obama to risk his life by exposing himself to a possible deadly contagion just to get a photo-op, especially since he claimed he doesn't do them a month ago when asked to go down to Ferguson MI to smooth things over.

Obama tries to calm Ebola quarantine fears with health care workers in at-risk period Daily Mail Online

Does anyone here feel that Obama should be risking his life like this?

Is this Ebola scare just one big fraud that got away from the Obama Administration?

What are your thoughts?
I don't have a dog in this fight, but isn't this day 23 when this photo was taken?

Oops...

Care to name any recent President who risked his life to comfort an American hero the way Obama just did?

1. Ms. Pham is not a hero. What could possibly make her a hero? Because she got Ebola? That doesn't make her a hero. That makes her an employee of a shitty hospital.

2. In what way did he risk his life?

Excessive partisanship can be deadly.

Yes, his military service speaks of his bravery.

Taking a chance with a disease that the government is quarantining people, if he really did that, is brave? I say stupid, are you saying Obama is stupid?

Hasn't be a combat hardened President since Bush snr, and there probably won't be many again.

Since FDR I think only Eisenhower and GHWB saw battle.

Taking a chance with a disease that the government is quarantining people, if he really did that, is brave? I say stupid, are you saying Obama is stupid?

Hasn't be a combat hardened President since Bush snr, and there probably won't be many again.

Kennedy did too. He was on gun boats, got sunk or something and had to swim between islands in shark infested waters, or something like that. Both JFK and GHWB served front line. I think Bush had all his crew die on him, or something too.
Truman was in WW1.
Johnson asked to be given combat in WW2 so they sent him to Texas.
Nixon joined the navy and was sent to IOWA......
Ford saw service on board USS Monteray and was damaged by a Typhoon, not the Japanese.
Carter's military service saw him go into a nuclear reactor that had melted down. Not real battle of course, but still....
Reagan wasn't allowed to go over seas because he couldn't see anything. (well poor eye sight..)

So I guess Clinton would be the first post war president with no military service at all. And Obama the second.

But there were 5 presidents with actual battle experience.

Kennedy did too. He was on gun boats, got sunk or something and had to swim between islands in shark infested waters, or something like that. Both JFK and GHWB served front line. I think Bush had all his crew die on him, or something too.
Truman was in WW1.
Johnson asked to be given combat in WW2 so they sent him to Texas.
Nixon joined the navy and was sent to IOWA......
Ford saw service on board USS Monteray and was damaged by a Typhoon, not the Japanese.
Carter's military service saw him go into a nuclear reactor that had melted down. Not real battle of course, but still....
Reagan wasn't allowed to go over seas because he couldn't see anything. (well poor eye sight..)

So I guess Clinton would be the first post war president with no military service at all. And Obama the second.

But there were 5 presidents with actual battle experience.

Oops, JFK was a big one to miss.

Forum List

Back