Philosophical truth of the day

It seems that all or at least most "ism" terms achieve division as its primary outcome. Whether it was the product of intention or a function of random occurence. In the end, who wins when people seek to use differences as a metric rather than unity?
Yes, but in many cases where I find myself in agreement I discover that the name was bestowed from the outside.
You would maybe call me a Christian Nationalist because I am a devout Catholic and certainly Nationalist.

But that does not make me CN...see what I mean

Yes, but in many cases where I find myself in agreement I discover that the name was bestowed from the outside.
You would maybe call me a Christian Nationalist because I am a devout Catholic and certainly Nationalist.

But that does not make me CN...see what I mean
A popular tactic of the Marxist Left is to categorize specific groups of people; attached a made-up title to the group; then spend decades villainizing the name. This tactic basically falls under the Communist title: "Divide & Conquer."

In the meantime ... I am a thankful Christian, Nationalist, Constitutionalist. No amount of name-calling or villainizing with change that. In fact ... when we get that sort of flack it means that we're over the target!!

Forum List

Back