Philly execution attempt in the name of Islam

The guy has a history of hearing voices in his head....I think that might have more to do with his actions than his religion.

3b23283b031067d034e688e1798f0126.jpg
Sadly, them strapping bombs to their children over words from a persons mouth IS justified in Islam :/
Sadly, "innocent" doesn't mean non-muslims :/

Lol.

5:32 out of context, and being a Muslim apologist, he probably knows it full well. In fact, 5:32 is the most ripped-out-of-context verse of the Qur'an in the West. Muslims (and even news organizations) often refer to this verse in order to show that Islam teaches murder is wrong and saving lives is the prescribed action for all people.

But this is absolutely not what this verse says. In fact, it says almost the exact opposite: that Muslims can kill those who are their enemies! The only way you can conclude as Nazam has concluded is to ignore the verses that immediately follow 5:32, as well as to ignore parts of the verse itself.

Here is 5:32 in its context, with all words included (emphasis mine):
On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.
Salient points:

1 - It explicitly states that this was a commandment to the Children of Israel, i.e. the Jews! This is not a commandment to all people, and it certainly should not be misused as if this is Allah's command to Muhammad's people.

2 - Even if this were a command to the Muslims, there's still an escape clause: "unless it be for murder or spreading mischief in the land." If someone is "spreading mischief", he can still be killed. Now let's think for a moment. The would-be Times Square bomber considers Americans to be spreading mischief in Palestine and around the world (practically all Muslims I know think this, even the ones who are American citizens). Accordingly, even if this verse were to apply to someone like Faisal Shahzad, he would still be justified in his slaughter.

As if this weren't obvious enough from the verse itself, the Qur'an further expounds this point in the very next verse. 5:33 says

The punishment of those who wage war against God and His Apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.

This verse is referring to the Muslims, not the Jews anymore, as we can tell in the shift from past tense to present tense. And here, the punishment for mischief is clearly prescribed: execution, crucifixion, mutilation, or at the least, exile. This is the command given to the Muslims. Quite clearly, it does not teach what the Muslims proclaim it teaches; in fact, it teaches almost the exact opposite.

It is undeniably clear that, in order to make Islam seem peaceful, Nazam and many other Muslims rip this verse out of its context, take words out of the very verse itself, changing the entire message for something else. I wonder if they know they are guilty of Surah 5:13. In any case, we should not let ourselves (or anyone who might be interested) be deceived by the popular Muslim interpretation of these verses.

Answering Muslims: Quran 5:32, Nazam, and Neglecting Context

what is your purpose?
many moslem believed that islam is peacefull.islam dont support killing people
and you are trying say to them : islam isnt peacefull.islam support killing christian.come on and kill me?
i have aunt.and she is very emotional..
when paris attack happened.when she watched news.she crying for it.
are you trying say to her: dont cry.be happy.because islam love killing this people ? please hate me.?
what is your purpose?
I'm saying it is DECEITFUL to quote that verse out of context. There is also little point doing that nowadays as A GREAT MANY PEOPLE are aware of this little trick. If there's anything else you don't understand, read my post more carefully.

Yeah…don't have time to find the link…the cop was ambushed and returned fire wounding the muslim terrorist.

See…..this is why the smarter mass shooters target gun free zones…when the victim can shoot back…they actually shoot back.

Just saw on fox news that he is mentally ill, not a terrorist.
His family and lawyers are already planning his defense, hay but thanks for showing us how a liberal mind interprets the news ...:bye1:

The guy has a history of hearing voices in his head....I think that might have more to do with his actions than his religion.
Islam saw fit to put the voice of allah in his head.
And they got islamic RESULTS.
They OWN it.
Muhammad heard voices too, look how that turned out.

Think about religion for a moment...
you have a prophet that took orders from incendiary shrubbery
a woman claimed to have been impregnated by an invisible diety
a prophet that turned into a zombie
this thing called the "holy spirit" that infests believers
a prophet that heard voices in a cave purported to be orders from an invisible diety

Yet - people follow....:dunno:

They OWN it.
The history of hearing voices comes from his mother. There's no real history.

Yes, it is. Family is often the first to notice these things. But with an adult - you can't do a damn thing unless they are a threat to themselves or others.

They OWN it.

a prophet that heard voices in a cave purported to be orders from an invisible diety

And if they follow......?

Yeah…don't have time to find the link…the cop was ambushed and returned fire wounding the muslim terrorist.

See…..this is why the smarter mass shooters target gun free zones…when the victim can shoot back…they actually shoot back.

His family and lawyers are already planning his defense, hay but thanks for showing us how a liberal mind interprets the news ...:bye1:

Maybe so....lol ....they did say that the mother said it..ok good to know

Most of the time, these sort of events are rooted in mental illness - the Aurora theatre shooting, the Giffords shooting, etc.

Unless the killer is a Muslim...even if he hears voices.

They OWN it.

And if they follow......?

It can get messy. Look at history.

My advice - avoid people who hear voices.

Lol.

5:32 out of context, and being a Muslim apologist, he probably knows it full well. In fact, 5:32 is the most ripped-out-of-context verse of the Qur'an in the West. Muslims (and even news organizations) often refer to this verse in order to show that Islam teaches murder is wrong and saving lives is the prescribed action for all people.

But this is absolutely not what this verse says. In fact, it says almost the exact opposite: that Muslims can kill those who are their enemies! The only way you can conclude as Nazam has concluded is to ignore the verses that immediately follow 5:32, as well as to ignore parts of the verse itself.

Here is 5:32 in its context, with all words included (emphasis mine):
On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.
Salient points:

1 - It explicitly states that this was a commandment to the Children of Israel, i.e. the Jews! This is not a commandment to all people, and it certainly should not be misused as if this is Allah's command to Muhammad's people.

2 - Even if this were a command to the Muslims, there's still an escape clause: "unless it be for murder or spreading mischief in the land." If someone is "spreading mischief", he can still be killed. Now let's think for a moment. The would-be Times Square bomber considers Americans to be spreading mischief in Palestine and around the world (practically all Muslims I know think this, even the ones who are American citizens). Accordingly, even if this verse were to apply to someone like Faisal Shahzad, he would still be justified in his slaughter.

As if this weren't obvious enough from the verse itself, the Qur'an further expounds this point in the very next verse. 5:33 says

The punishment of those who wage war against God and His Apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.

This verse is referring to the Muslims, not the Jews anymore, as we can tell in the shift from past tense to present tense. And here, the punishment for mischief is clearly prescribed: execution, crucifixion, mutilation, or at the least, exile. This is the command given to the Muslims. Quite clearly, it does not teach what the Muslims proclaim it teaches; in fact, it teaches almost the exact opposite.

It is undeniably clear that, in order to make Islam seem peaceful, Nazam and many other Muslims rip this verse out of its context, take words out of the very verse itself, changing the entire message for something else. I wonder if they know they are guilty of Surah 5:13. In any case, we should not let ourselves (or anyone who might be interested) be deceived by the popular Muslim interpretation of these verses.

Answering Muslims: Quran 5:32, Nazam, and Neglecting Context

what is your purpose?
most moslem believed that islam is peacefull.islam dont support killing people
and you are trying say to them : islam isnt peacefull.islam support killing christian.come on and kill me?
i have aunt.and she is very emotional..
when paris attack happened.when she watched news.she did cry for it.
are you trying say to her: dont cry.be happy.because islam love killing this people ? please hate me.?
what is your purpose?
Then your clerics and religious leaders must condemn ISIS and all radical islam with fatwa and edict in public...

They OWN it.
what mohamad was ........he wasnt sick like jesus.jesus think that he is god and son of god too :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
he had super paranoid schizophrenia :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

They OWN it.

Give the video a minute...lol ....I agree

Forum List

Back