Philippines Struck By 7.2 Earthquake.Will Al Gore Blame It On Global Warming?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:omg:
I just saw the story on The Free Republic Sight. Looks pretty bad. Now we all wait for Al Gore, MSNBC and The United Nations to create a scenario on how it was caused by global warming, just like the mild snow storm that buried South Dakota.
:smoke::disbelief::talk2hand:

If it gets too hot it's global warming.
If it gets too cold it's.....global warming...Well that doesn't work so they regroup and now call it climate
change...

The US has made many,many improvements in regards to car emissions over the years.
The US has lost many manufacturing plants over the years.

Yet Al Gore and his ilk seem to blame the US for being the sole cause for whatever big storm comes our way.

And they have a huge following.In the US..

WTF?

• Banned
I am pretty sure that the 2013/2014 winter from hell has already been blamed in Global Warming,,and GB also caused that EBT Debacle where the Dumb Informed had a field day at some wal-mart in the south.

I am pretty sure that the 2013/2014 winter from hell has already been blamed in Global Warming,,and GB also caused that EBT Debacle where the Dumb Informed had a field day at some wal-mart in the south.

I saw that tonight....
They are saying that Wal Mart will be on the hook for all the merchandise purchased.

Can you imagine if Wal Mart did the right thing and turned those folks away.....
The checkout clerks would have been killed and the store would have been burned
to the ground....

Pretty sad where we are as a society today.
We live in fear of a group of people that are being helped and look for any opportunity
to scam their way through life.

I just saw the story on The Free Republic Sight. Looks pretty bad. Now we all wait for Al Gore, MSNBC and The United Nations to create a scenario on how it was caused by global warming, just like the mild snow storm that buried South Dakota.

What on earth are you on about?!

Yes Al Gore will blame the earthquake on global warming cause the his fart was to big to blame on the dog.

Wheeeee.............................................. What a wonderful display of the intellectual abilities of 'Conservatives' on display here.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
oh yes , and the 300,000 sumo wrestlers who also fart 56 times a day from eating at taco bell 7 times a day,,,,that is about 10% of eating the o-zone.

Well Sumo Wrestling and my sisters hairspray from the 1980's. But hey my sister doesn't use a can of Aqua Net a day anymore but those Sumo's still love Taco Bell. Yup it's all the Sumo's fault.

oh, i forgot about hair spray! yah, those were great for lighting matches to! then if u weren't too careful, the can would burst and all of the hair spray would wind up into the stratosphere, blurring the aliens views of earth.

If it gets too hot it's global warming.
If it gets too cold it's.....global warming...Well that doesn't work so they regroup and now call it climate
change...

The US has made many,many improvements in regards to car emissions over the years.
The US has lost many manufacturing plants over the years.

Yet Al Gore and his ilk seem to blame the US for being the sole cause for whatever big storm comes our way.

And they have a huge following.In the US..

WTF?
I wonder if Global Warming caused Al Shartpon to become a total lunatc.

Forum List

Back