Al Gore Volunteers To End Global Warming By Diving Into A Volcano To Make It Erupt

Monk-Eye

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
" Al Gore Volunteers To End Global Warming By Diving Into A Volcano To Make It Erupt "

* Stirring The Rumor Mill *

Someone told me that someone told them that i told someone else that al gore would end global warming through the self sacrifice of hurling himself in to a volcano knowing full well it would explode and spit him out thereby blanketing the earth with dust to reflect sunlight that will put the planet back on track for the mini ice age anticipated in approximately 1500 years .

Last edited:
" Al Gore Volunteers To End Global Warming By Diving Into A Volcano To Make It Erupt "

Someone told me that someone told them that i told someone else that al gore would end global warming through the self sacrifice of hurling himself in to a volcano knowing full well it would explode and spit him out thereby blanketing the earth with dust to reflect sunlight that will put the planet back on track for the mini ice age anticipated in approximately 15 years .
I heard that most of the recent warming is due to Trump's spewing of trillions of metric tons of hot air into the atmosphere. I think InfoWars should get on that immediately.

Someone told me that someone told them that i told someone else that al gore would end global warming through the self sacrifice of hurling himself in to a volcano knowing full well it would explode and spit him out thereby blanketing the earth with dust to reflect sunlight that will put the planet back on track for the mini ice age anticipated in approximately 15 years .
I heard that most of the recent warming is due to Trump's spewing of trillions of metric tons of hot air into the atmosphere. I think InfoWars should get on that immediately.
If Al Gore were to dive into a volcano it would plug that sucker up so it would never erupt.

" When There Is A Will There Is A Weigh "

* Trial By Error *

If Al Gore were to dive into a volcano it would plug that sucker up so it would never erupt.
Trying to figure out if that makes it seem as though you have a higher or lower regard for al gore than would a volcano :laugh: .

Either way , I say , " Go for it Al Gore ! " .

* Drastic Global Cooling Is One Nuclear Detonation Away *

Will democrats consider tariffs against the chinese ?

Will democrats make a correlation between global population and global warming ?

Will democrats consider a tactical volcanic eruption ?

gw-graphic-pie-chart-co2-emissions-by-country-2015.png

Forum List

Back