Philadelphia under Attack: Stores Being Looted all over Town by “Large Crowds of Black Juveniles”

LBJ said it all.
because LBJ knew he could cloak classism with racist tools Brudda

i never bought into it, and nor should you, because being PWT my entire existence has taught me any constraints of opportunity and or equality are not created by any given race, as they are by those of social standing and power In 'merica

~S~

because LBJ knew he could cloak classism with racist tools Brudda

i never bought into it, and nor should you, because being PWT my entire existence has taught me any constraints of opportunity and or equality are not created by any given race, as they are by those of social standing and power In 'merica

~S~
I believe LBJ's statement is point on, because we see it and live it. Of course it is created by a given race, white folks. If it wasn't we wouldn't have seen the atrocities that have been done to certain races by a certain race.

So it seems that perhaps the "looting" was over a judge dropping charges over the police officer who outright lied and unjustifiably killed a person.

Philadelphia officials respond after judge's decision prompts mass looting: 'Looking to destroy our city'

Good for them. Will I condemn it? No. It's just "things". None of those things worth anywhere close to a human life.

From the article:

The police commissioner likened the rioting to how protests erupted throughout Philadelphia following the death of George Floyd in 2020.

"Everyone in this city should be angry," Stanford said of the looting. "Everybody that goes to these businesses should be angry. Everybody that lives in various communities throughout this city that has been impacted by this behavior in 2020 should be angry.

"It’s disgusting, to be very honest, to see what our city went through in 2020, and to have some individuals try to recreate that same type of energy tonight is disgusting."

He added, "The good people of our city don’t deserve that type of behavior."

It's noteworthy to note how the police chief doesn't seem capable of understanding why the people are angry.
Plenty of white folks are killed by cops. Your entire argument is defeated.

You could never show us pictures of hundreds of white people wearing Trump hats looting like all of those black BLM people did. You and those like you that vote for Joe Biden simply are dismissing black folks who commit crimes and labeling it under different names. Everyone in Philadelphia that we’ve seen doing the looting are blacks.

We live in a country where the Oscars are forced to nominate Black people. Companies will hire a black person with lower skills before they hire a white man with better skills. So for people like you to say, blacks have it worse or blacks are harassed by cops , or Black people are born with a disadvantage compared to whites….is wrong. And some of your side is evil as they know this and yet they still engage in this blm rhetoric. I don’t know where you stand on that but either way you’re wrong.

I mean, this is beyond insanity. Maybe you’re not nuts but your ideology is utterly insane. Again, there are innocent white folks killed by cops but you do not see hundreds of Trump supporters Looting. There could never be any excuse or justification for your views.

Trump supporters want a meritocracy. BLM Biden supporters want a race based system where people are giving preference based on their skin color. We see it with the Oscars, major companies and sports organization across America practice “equity” not meritocracy.

Those who believe that black folks are born with a disadvantage compared to whites, are a disgrace, whether they’re white or black they are a disgrace to their hard-working ancestors of history, who earned what they got.

There is undeniably a cultural problem with some Black people. Look at how they use the word nigga or even ****** in the looting videos. And there is, of course a problem with some young white people who are in cells who are on their computers all day using drugs, it with no interest in meeting women.

Many blacks and whites want to confront these issues , but some portion of them have no interest in doing so and thus pose a threat to the country.

The so-called college educated, intelligent black folks who support BLM are guilty of contributing to problems in America. Because they completely ignore the black cultural problem where Black people go on massive looting sprees in huge numbers. We saw it in Philadelphia. We have seen it in 2020 in cities across America(including BLM supporters killing innocent people something that never happened on January 6 with the Trump supporters), massive amount of black young people that support the BLM ideology. Clearly they hate the police, they think the white man is out to get them, so they go and steal things.

And the response to that from Biden supporters is astonishing. They keep on banging the drum of “Black people have it worse. “

“Black looters are angry, they’re frustrated that unarmed Black people are killed by cops”

Fact is that unarmed whites are also killed by cops. There’s bad eggs in every profession, including the insurance industry, the banking industry, the medical field. The only difference is that there are not mass protests against these fields of work. Only the mass protests against the police, which is disturbing because the police are black they are white they come from different cultures. There could never be any logic or justification for a BLM protest.

I believe LBJ's statement is point on, because we see it and live it. Of course it is created by a given race, white folks. If it wasn't we wouldn't have seen the atrocities that have been done to certain races by a certain race.

You quote the openly racist LBJ.....the guy who enslaved blacks all over again to the democrat party....

If they have video of a cop shooting a black guy sitting in his own car ... they better have a good reason to drop the charges, and oh btw, call out some NG first.

That was a really nice city (as cities go) till covid. Homeless people all over downtown.

Forum List

Back