Philadelphia under Attack: Stores Being Looted all over Town by “Large Crowds of Black Juveniles”

What does that mean?
. And either way you have got to criticize those Black people looting. Of course many of them by all logic would support BLM. Through the same black criminals who would openly say that the police are the problem. That’s a BLM ideology.
Where do you get this stupid shit from? A group of folks looting doesn't have a damn thing to do with black folks protesting the police murdering innocent black folks.
You’re going against reality if you think there’s white supremacy in America. We literally live in a country where the Oscars are forced to nominate Black people. Where companies have minority hiring quotas. It’s really offensive this type of rhetoric that you’re engaging and it’s offensive to workin class white people.
So because a black person wins an Oscar (which they deserved) that means there is no white supremacy. See that is a white supremacist attitude, oh if a black person gets a job or promotion it's because the company was forced to give it too them. Now when someone white gets the job or promotion it is based off of merit, that's asinine. You only proving my point.
Maybe you think all white people are rich and live in the Hamptons. All of your rhetoric along with that of IM2 john doe 101 bodecea dismisses working class white people, and is disrespectful to the working class white man.

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

This is the mentality that white men like you have.

Show us a video of 1000 white people with Trump hats looting stores. You can’t it doesn’t exist brother. You’ll probably talk about January 6 again while never talking about the murder of BLM riots or the Looting we saw in Philadelphia last night committed by practically all Black blm people.

There is no “ we “ tons of Black people disagree with your point of view and that of IM2 … not just conservative Blacks, also democrat black voters.
Show me a video of a thousand black folks looting a store, I'll wait for it.

I tell you what I will bet the farm more black folks agree with me, than they do that bullshit you are spewing.
You keep on using this term “ we “as if you and Black people are all one entity. You know deep down inside that’s crazy. It would be like me a white man saying “we whites”
You might as well say it, hell that is how you think.
plenty of whites support Joe Biden plenty of white support Donald Trump.
It wasn't and isn't plenty of black folks supporting Trump.
I’ve seen other threads you’re talking about individual crimes committed by white people. Everyone knows that’s an issue. Individual whites and blacks commit crimes. BLM blacks or whatever you wanna call Those people doing The looting in the video are a serious problem to this country. As a white man, I recognize, there is a problem with some number of young white people who are in cells, who are on drugs all the time, they have no interest in meeting women. You shd denounce black criminals just like I denounce white criminals.

So like in many other threads, you ignore black blm types mass looting . You should acknowledge it.
You don't know that any of those black folks in that video are BLM, that is just something you are pulling out your ass to try and make your weak argument. What black criminals have I defended? Pull up the posts where I have done that. You upset with me because I challenge you on that bullshit you are trying to tell black folks that there is no more racism or discrimination in America. Fool we live it every damn day.

I can only imagine how great our country would be if when we abolished slavery we sent all the blacks back to Africa.

This can only continue to get worse. Especially as we are importing a huge army willing and able to take what they want.

There will be no civil war there will continue to be a breakdown in civil authority. Crime will increase exponentially. The only war will be to reassert civilization.
Lethal force is the answer and I don't care if it isn't politically correct.

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HAD BETTER CHANGE YOUR WAYS, ASSHOLE. You're in NO position to tell anyone else what they have to do to improve racial inequity in the USA.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Voted for,supports and defends the blackface wearing racist.

What does that mean?

Where do you get this stupid shit from? A group of folks looting doesn't have a damn thing to do with black folks protesting the police murdering innocent black folks.

So because a black person wins an Oscar (which they deserved) that means there is no white supremacy. See that is a white supremacist attitude, oh if a black person gets a job or promotion it's because the company was forced to give it too them. Now when someone white gets the job or promotion it is based off of merit, that's asinine. You only proving my point.

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

This is the mentality that white men like you have.

I tell you what I will bet the farm more black folks agree with me, than they do that bullshit you are spewing.

You might as well say it, hell that is how you think.

It wasn't and isn't plenty of black folks supporting Trump.

You don't know that any of those black folks in that video are BLM, that is just something you are pulling out your ass to try and make your weak argument. What black criminals have I defended? Pull up the posts where I have done that. You upset with me because I challenge you on that bullshit you are trying to tell black folks that there is no more racism or discrimination in America. Fool we live it every damn day.

And blacks voted for Johnson, and continue to vote for the racist democrat party.....

And blacks voted for Johnson, and continue to vote for the racist democrat party.....
You are mad because we won't vote for the racist Republican Party.

I know why they are racist today, I just wanted to see what lie you were going to tell about it.

SupaBad, trying to escape this blighted white hellhole and get back to Africa! But the EVul White Slavers won't let them leave!

gettyimages-1235366682_custom-9c7c4098b20315185f13755468d02c8d673f5652.jpg

Last edited:
So it seems that perhaps the "looting" was over a judge dropping charges over the police officer who outright lied and unjustifiably killed a person.

Philadelphia officials respond after judge's decision prompts mass looting: 'Looking to destroy our city'

Good for them. Will I condemn it? No. It's just "things". None of those things worth anywhere close to a human life.

From the article:

The police commissioner likened the rioting to how protests erupted throughout Philadelphia following the death of George Floyd in 2020.

"Everyone in this city should be angry," Stanford said of the looting. "Everybody that goes to these businesses should be angry. Everybody that lives in various communities throughout this city that has been impacted by this behavior in 2020 should be angry.

"It’s disgusting, to be very honest, to see what our city went through in 2020, and to have some individuals try to recreate that same type of energy tonight is disgusting."

He added, "The good people of our city don’t deserve that type of behavior."

It's noteworthy to note how the police chief doesn't seem capable of understanding why the people are angry.

So it seems that perhaps the "looting" was over a judge dropping charges over the police officer who outright lied and unjustifiably killed a person.

Philadelphia officials respond after judge's decision prompts mass looting: 'Looking to destroy our city'

Good for them. Will I condemn it? No. It's just "things". None of those things worth anywhere close to a human life.

From the article:

The police commissioner likened the rioting to how protests erupted throughout Philadelphia following the death of George Floyd in 2020.

"Everyone in this city should be angry," Stanford said of the looting. "Everybody that goes to these businesses should be angry. Everybody that lives in various communities throughout this city that has been impacted by this behavior in 2020 should be angry.

"It’s disgusting, to be very honest, to see what our city went through in 2020, and to have some individuals try to recreate that same type of energy tonight is disgusting."

He added, "The good people of our city don’t deserve that type of behavior."

It's noteworthy to note how the police chief doesn't seem capable of understanding why the people are angry.

lol they're just pieces of shit. What does being 'angry' have to do with running around stealing stuff??? Only a sick idiot would claim that.

Who wants to live in these cities where the threat of looting and flash mobs looms daily?
black looters seem to be doing well.....
You can see BLM type People are a threat to this country. You will never be able to show us 50 100 white people rampaging Looting stores like you see above.
I'm not seeing a lot of white guys in the vids.....
It is BLM type people who engage in flash mob, Looting
apparently they get a pass.....
There were what thousands of rioters in looters and so far only 20 arrests?
case in point.....
If you refuse to see how poverty and lack of opportunity is affecting your society, I have nothing to say to someone so poisoned by irrational blind hatred, and lies
do tell.....
You're in NO position to tell anyone else what they have to do to improve racial inequity in the USA.
How does a 'Get outta jail free card' for only black looters qualify??
We should be grateful to those ladies and gentlemen for going berserk.
lol!
Why must white trash be racist?
you rang?
we just did.....

~S~

Forum List

Back