Philadelphia Mayor Rips Trump a New Aperture

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
35954C86-ED21-4ED4-AE9A-2B82106296AD.jpeg

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney said of President Donald Trump “I don't know where he was raised, but his family didn’t do a good job raising that guy.” | Matt Rourke/AP Photo

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney hurled personal insults at President Donald Trump on Wednesday, calling him a “bully” and “punk” over his administration’s decision to end the temporary protective status of Haitians and other immigrants.

Kenney called the decision to terminate the humanitarian status of nearly 60,000 Haitians who fled to the U.S. after a 7.0-magnitude earthquake struck the island in 2010 “un-American” and called on the administration to reverse the decision.

“There’s no compassion whatsoever in the White House,” Kenney said during a City Hall address in Philadelphia. “I'm just beside myself with sadness because our president is a bully, our president is a punk, and he just doesn't get it.”

He added: “I don't know where he was raised, but his family didn’t do a good job raising that guy.”

The acting secretary of Homeland Security, Elaine Duke, facing a Thanksgiving deadline, declined to renew the protective status of the immigrants, who may now remain in the U.S. until July 2019 but could face deportation.

Philly mayor calls Trump 'a bully' and 'punk' over curbed immigration protections

• Banned
Poor DEPLORABLES have no idea how-hated this president is by most of America..

View attachment 162078

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney said of President Donald Trump “I don't know where he was raised, but his family didn’t do a good job raising that guy.” | Matt Rourke/AP Photo

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney hurled personal insults at President Donald Trump on Wednesday, calling him a “bully” and “punk” over his administration’s decision to end the temporary protective status of Haitians and other immigrants.

Kenney called the decision to terminate the humanitarian status of nearly 60,000 Haitians who fled to the U.S. after a 7.0-magnitude earthquake struck the island in 2010 “un-American” and called on the administration to reverse the decision.

“There’s no compassion whatsoever in the White House,” Kenney said during a City Hall address in Philadelphia. “I'm just beside myself with sadness because our president is a bully, our president is a punk, and he just doesn't get it.”

He added: “I don't know where he was raised, but his family didn’t do a good job raising that guy.”

The acting secretary of Homeland Security, Elaine Duke, facing a Thanksgiving deadline, declined to renew the protective status of the immigrants, who may now remain in the U.S. until July 2019 but could face deportation.

Philly mayor calls Trump 'a bully' and 'punk' over curbed immigration protections
If only there'd been a President to do that when trumpanzees' ancestors wanted in here.

Mayor of Philadelphia. lol

My last visit to Philadelphia was with the GF a few years ago. We stayed at the AKA at Rittenhouse Square....
Rittenhouse Square Luxury Extended Stay | AKA

It was safe when we were there. I’m now hearing about about the area being targeted by criminals.

Is this thread about a democrat mayor allowing criminal activity to spread into an area that was once safe?

Mayor of Philadelphia. lol

My last visit to Philadelphia was with the GF a few years ago. We stayed at the AKA at Rittenhouse Square....
Rittenhouse Square Luxury Extended Stay | AKA

It was safe when we were there. I’m now hearing about about the area being targeted by criminals.

Is this thread about a democrat mayor allowing criminal activity to spread into an area that was once safe?
no it’s not. I see reading isn’t your forte. It’s about a president who has no compassion for others. Something all presidents had before him. He truly is a punk.
And Rittenhouse Square is a lovely happening place. I go there from time to time. As usual you don’t know shit.

Last edited:
Mayor Kenney : This White House has absolutely no compassion for others.

Only for billionaires.

Well that settles it. All Haitians and other immigrants should be sent to Philadelphia to live.

Philadelphia is a melting pot and we welcome all races creeds and religions.
All that has changed at the national level with this racist president..

Philadelphia is a melting pot and we welcome all races creeds and religions.
All that has changed at the national level with this racist president..
So how many Haitians are living at your house at your expense?

Forum List

Back