Pheasants

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
Since some of you are from Iowa I bet you've experienced some awesome pheasant hunts since the Midwest is pheasants central. Always wanted to hunt pheasants in like South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Illinois etc. etc. The damn things are pretty much nonexistent in the Midatlantic except for game farms.

OMG!!! they are almost a pest in SW Iowa,, although the Glass business loves em..[windshields]...pretty much the same for eastern Neb, south Dakota and Minn...note on Minn...ya get to fish for Northerns too!!

i had a bird dog. my uncle breeds french and American brittneys. he gave me one about a year ago. had her about 8 months, went out to train and she got hit by a car! havent replaced her. good thing she was given to me, i would have been out 700.00 if not.

and Jon, i had a pheasant try to fly into my truck a little while back. which i wouldnt have minded if i wasnt going 60mph at the time...lol scarred the hell out of me!

There is nothing better than a fucking bird dog! I've got a shorthair pointer and that sumbitch would hunt 24hrs a day if i'd let him. Damn shame about that brittney.

seen a hen on the side of the road the other night when i went to class. i was using mojo on it so it wouldnt fly up and into my windshield!

Originally posted by OCA
There is nothing better than a fucking bird dog! I've got a shorthair pointer and that sumbitch would hunt 24hrs a day if i'd let him. Damn shame about that brittney.
yeah she was my little girl :( oh well, there will be another one someday

Originally posted by Johnney
seen a hen on the side of the road the other night when i went to class. i was using mojo on it so it wouldnt fly up and into my windshield!

to bad me and Mr.H&R werent ridin shotgun:D

Forum List

Back