PGA dumps Trump

Who gives a flying fuck?

You, apparently, since you're starting threads fawning over Trump.
Sorry, bubble head, I couldn't care less what a fucking golfing group does over Trump. I'm sure he doesn't either. They have NOTHING to do with anything political in America. The man is running for president, and doing very well, because he's the first person that isn't establishment R or D, and tells it like it is. He has gained massive support from conservatives, and that's what it takes to win.

I hope you can form your dick sucking lips into pronouncing... PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Who gives a flying fuck?
You're not getting upset now, are you? We wouldn't want you upset.
I'm having a blast watching all you progs have a melt down over Trump.

That's always a good indication to us conservatives that we have the right person.

You keep thinking that. Trump as President would be like having Bozo as King of England.

It's like democrats refuse to believe that mexican illegals don't kill democrats.

Trump is getting kidney punched repeatedly.

Good. Throw a low blow and receive the same.

You far right always whine when you get what you dish.

Who gives a flying fuck?
You're not getting upset now, are you? We wouldn't want you upset.
I'm having a blast watching all you progs have a melt down over Trump.

That's always a good indication to us conservatives that we have the right person.

You keep thinking that. Trump as President would be like having Bozo as King of England.
After conservatives stayed home because they didn't want to vote for a RINO, and you progtards put a little radical, muslim, kenyan fraud with zero experience in the white house, twice, ANYONE can be elected, if they excite their base. Barry lied his ass off to you nipple heads, but you don't care, you're too Gruber stupid to care.

Trump has excited the conservative base by telling the truth, the uncomfortable truth, and he's not backing down from his comments. That's what we want to see, someone that WON'T BACK DOWN.

He will win, and you bubble heads will just have to find a way to deal with it.

007 continues to whine. He knows that Trump can't win, but he hates Obama so badly that he is deranged.

Trump responds to the PGA move. He's 'winning'

CJUpOzTWoAAiYi1.png

Yes, he has. It's you who won't admit you lost again.

We are not going to have a wanker like Trump on the GOP ticket. Just won't happen.

Trump responds to the PGA move. He's 'winning'

CJUpOzTWoAAiYi1.png
What are you reading? I kept looking for something else to read.

Saying Trump is winning is like saying a left handed person is winning because they lost their left hand and will now be right handed for life.

"I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE RIGHT HANDED! NOW I HAVE TO BE!"

Forum List

Back