Pew Discredits Gun-Grabbers

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
“As a nation, the U.S. has a deep and enduring connection to guns. Integrated into the fabric of American society since the country’s earliest days, guns remain a point of pride for many Americans. Whether for hunting, sport shooting or personal protection, most gun owners count the right to bear arms as central to their freedom,” reports a wide-ranging new poll from the Pew Research Center.

It found that 74 percent of all U.S. gun owners say owning a gun is “essential to their freedom.” Another 73 percent of the owners say they could never see themselves “not owning a gun.” Half say that “all or most of their friends” also own guns. The survey, which also explores the political dimensions of gun ownership, says the nation has “a complex relationship with guns” for multiple reasons.​

74% of American gun owners say owning a gun is ‘essential to their freedom’: Poll
By Jennifer Harper
Saturday, June 24, 2017

74% of American gun owners say owning a gun is ‘essential to their freedom’: Poll

The Disarm Americans crowd focused on the impossible task of disarming criminals rather than make the case for abolishing a constitutional Right. That is why Democrat gun-grabbers spent decades trying to sell the lie that the Founders had criminals in mind when they included the Second Amendment in the Bill Of Rights. After decades of the lie, and numerous unconstitutional gun control laws, just to erase 27 words without Democrats once trying for repeal:

AMENDMENT II

A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.​

the Pew Research Center poll showed that Americans understand original intent “. . . most gun owners count the right to bear arms as central to their freedom . . . ”.

Here is a fun question I have been asking for years:

If you could make one of two organizations go away forever which one would you choose —— the NRA or the ACLU?​

Outgun them when you can’t disarm them

The gun-grabbers are united behind one political strategy. Criminals are the problem. Every anti-Second Amendment talking point paints gun-owners as the problem creating all of the violence. Hollywood created the false premise way back in the black & white movie era:

There is not one Hollywood movie that I know of where the plot dealt with the reason for the Second Amendment; a screenplay where guns defended against the federal government. Turning the constitutional reason for guns into a defense against criminals was the message Hollywood Communists put out —— with great success I might add.​

The lie did not escape the man who lies about everything:

Taqiyya the Liar ——making a lot of noise for the press —— will be satisfied if he reinforces the lie that the Second Amendment is about criminals:​

Cowards In Hollywood Movies

The fact is: Upholding the Second Amendment has priorities.

1. Defense against government tyranny.

2. Self-defense against native criminals.

3. Self-defense against foreign enemies who come here to kill.

Notice that the very people who would disarm a free people want guns for themselves so they can overthrow a government they see as tyrannical!

Finally, Winston Churchill was talking about Nazi Germany, but his advice can be applied to defending the Second Amendment:

If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.​

What Are Democrats Doing About It?

Another example of the Paranoid Gun Crowd. Hopefully, the Feds get the mental-health-and-gun-ownership issue solved quickly.

Another example of the Paranoid Gun Crowd. Hopefully, the Feds get the mental-health-and-gun-ownership issue solved quickly.
input from the anti-gun crowd?

Perhaps that group should take advantage of their own mental health

I'm not against guns, just against guns in the hands of paranoid people, among other mental misfits.
just against guns in the hands of paranoid people

paranoid?

Like Feinstein, Bloomberg, Everytown, etc?

I'm not against guns, just against guns in the hands of paranoid people, among other mental misfits.

paranoid?

More like you and Flanders. :lmao:

paranoid?

Does having car insurance make you paranoid?

Does having medical insurance make you paranoid?

Does having a spare tire in the trunk of you car make you paranoid?

Neither does owning a firearm.

All they have to do to fix that is ban liberals from getting guns. Problem solved. If it saves one child.....

paranoid?

You guys defend the first amendment because you think that the government is going to attack you. You need a well regulated militia and all that... THAT'S paranoid!

All they have to do to fix that is ban liberals from getting guns. Problem solved. If it saves one child.....
If "liberals" agree to give up their guns, will you?

More interested in defending myself and my property from attacks by miscreants than attacks by the government

More interested in defending myself and my property from attacks by miscreants than attacks by the government
So would you be for or against trying to do something so that the miscreants don't have such easy access to guns?

Calm don Ned, no one is going to take your toys
To guno: Not as long as well-armed Americans are willing to fight for the Second Amendment.
Another example of the Paranoid Gun Crowd.
To Mudda: If they are paranoid explain why the gun grabbers push so hard to register every gun?

images
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...lwnDxjC8Ba0xG6FCxOoUtRJ6abRDApYNkiyF_qdl-C2q4

BACKGROUND CHECKS IS DOUBLESPEAK FOR REGISTRATION. REGISTRATION IS THE FINAL STEP BEFORE CONFISCATION.
paranoid?

To Billy_Kinetta: Lobotomy is the only cure. Truth serum only makes them worse.

To Billy_Kinetta: Fantastic wipe out.

So would you be for or against trying to do something so that the miscreants don't have such easy access to guns?
Such as?

infringing on MY rights?
No, just having more control over the guns and bullets, like, no lending your gun, serial numbers on bullets to trace them back to the actual owner... Closing all the gun show loopholes... There are other more radical things like fingerprint safety, meaning only the fingerprint belonging to the owner can activate the gun... I have no problem with legal gun owners, but we need to break the link between gun manufacturers and evildoers, because the evildoers always seem to have guns from legal manufacturers. Is there something we can do to break that link?

Calm don Ned, no one is going to take your toys
To guno: Not as long as well-armed Americans are willing to fight for the Second Amendment.
Another example of the Paranoid Gun Crowd.
To Mudda: If they are paranoid explain why the gun grabbers push so hard to register every gun?

images
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...lwnDxjC8Ba0xG6FCxOoUtRJ6abRDApYNkiyF_qdl-C2q4

BACKGROUND CHECKS IS DOUBLESPEAK FOR REGISTRATION. REGISTRATION IS THE FINAL STEP BEFORE CONFISCATION.
paranoid?

To Billy_Kinetta: Lobotomy is the only cure. Truth serum only makes them worse.

To Billy_Kinetta: Fantastic wipe out.
It's not paranoid to want some actual safeties on guns. It's paranoid to think that they're coming after YOU.

Such as?

infringing on MY rights?
No, just having more control over the guns and bullets, like, no lending your gun, serial numbers on bullets to trace them back to the actual owner... Closing all the gun show loopholes... There are other more radical things like fingerprint safety, meaning only the fingerprint belonging to the owner can activate the gun... I have no problem with legal gun owners, but we need to break the link between gun manufacturers and evildoers, because the evildoers always seem to have guns from legal manufacturers. Is there something we can do to break that link?
:lmao:

Such as?

infringing on MY rights?
:lmao:
You're hero is a thug, Al Capone, so you laugh at any attempt to talk about making guns safer. The only thing you want to know is safe are your gun stocks. You don't care about people, especially children. I get it.

Forum List

Back