Pew: 91% of Democrats see violence coming!

The right has been killing since this country as founded, just today you use the police instead of riding with sheets on.

Let's not forget it was the Democrats who were dressed in those sheets.

We also can't forget it is TODAY'S Republicans who have the same mindset as those who dressed in those sheets.

I know you believe that, but when you paint with such a broad brush, you turn yourself into a propaganda machine.

Your right, let me rephrase. Republican Trump Humpers have the same mindset as the sheet wearers.

I'm not going to reap the low hanging fruit of Your and You're, but I will say that if you think that Trump supporters have the same mindset as the Democrats who joined the KKK, I disagree.

Disagree it doesn't change the fact.

The southern racists used to be Democrats but switched sides and are now Republicans. Research the “Southern Strategy”. I know righties don’t care for Universities but the do teach stuff you can learn. I’ll make it easy.

Southern strategy - Wikipedia

You are a lying idiot. Other than Strom Thurmond, who gave up his racist ways, name one racist Democrat who switched to the Republican Party.

Are you really that damn dumb gave up his racist ways my ass, Strom Thurmond, Trent Lott, Jesse Helms just to name a few.

You fail. Trent Lott and Jesse Helms were conservatives who felt that as the Democrats became more liberal, Conservatives like them needed to switch Parties. I'm kind of sad that you are so stupid that you don't know that. I know that the racist pigs you follow tried to cast them as racist, but their opposition was to liberalism. Too bad you don't have the mental acuity to understand that for yourself.

Why did Trent Lott leave the Senate?

I am from NC dumbass and Jesse Helms was nothing but a racist.

Talk about stuck on stupid.

I can see you're stuck. Sad for you. Now, why do you go play in the dirt. You're wasting our time here.

We also can't forget it is TODAY'S Republicans who have the same mindset as those who dressed in those sheets.

I know you believe that, but when you paint with such a broad brush, you turn yourself into a propaganda machine.

Your right, let me rephrase. Republican Trump Humpers have the same mindset as the sheet wearers.

I'm not going to reap the low hanging fruit of Your and You're, but I will say that if you think that Trump supporters have the same mindset as the Democrats who joined the KKK, I disagree.

True. A fact is ALWAYS true. You should try to use them in the future instead of just posting your opinion. Bye now. Be careful while you're drawing circles in the dirt.

The southern racists used to be Democrats but switched sides and are now Republicans. Research the “Southern Strategy”. I know righties don’t care for Universities but the do teach stuff you can learn. I’ll make it easy.

Southern strategy - Wikipedia

You are a lying idiot. Other than Strom Thurmond, who gave up his racist ways, name one racist Democrat who switched to the Republican Party.

Are you really that damn dumb gave up his racist ways my ass, Strom Thurmond, Trent Lott, Jesse Helms just to name a few.

You fail. Trent Lott and Jesse Helms were conservatives who felt that as the Democrats became more liberal, Conservatives like them needed to switch Parties. I'm kind of sad that you are so stupid that you don't know that. I know that the racist pigs you follow tried to cast them as racist, but their opposition was to liberalism. Too bad you don't have the mental acuity to understand that for yourself.

Why did Trent Lott leave the Senate?

I am from NC dumbass and Jesse Helms was nothing but a racist.

Talk about stuck on stupid.

I can see you're stuck. Sad for you. Now, why do you go play in the dirt. You're wasting our time here.

You were wasting my time when you started talking.

Forum List

Back