Petraeus Testifies That He Knew Benghazi Was Terrorism Immediately … But CIA Info Was

Benghazi will be Obama's legacy.

I wish, because it would be poetic justice. But the media is doing its damndest to keep this as low profile as possible--that was obvious when they allowed Obama to filibuster and divert from every single tough question in that press conference. If it should start really getting legs and getting out of hand, however, you can look for some other major crisis to take over the front pages. And that way, just as all the other scandals have been, Benghazi will be forgotten and become unimportant in the people's perception.

You seem like smart girl , at times, now is not one of them.

Petraeus Testifies That He Knew Benghazi Was Terrorism Immediately … But CIA Info Was Changed?

By: Jan Morgan

For two hours, David Patraeus testified before lawmakers today. The most pertinent information from that testimony was this: the information and talking points intelligence turned over to the White House regarding the Libya attack, were CHANGED after they were handed over to the White House.

The one question that has not been answered is WHO MADE THESE CHANGES BEFORE THEY WERE HANDED TO RICE for release? Whoever made this change is responsible for the dispersal of UNTRUTH to the American people and the world regarding the motives behind the attack.

Petraeus testified in a closed-door hearing Friday morning that his agency determined immediately after the Sept. 11 Libya attack that “Al Qaeda involvement” was suspected — but the line was taken out in the final version circulated to administration officials, according to a top lawmaker who was briefed. Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., who spoke to reporters after Petraeus testified before the House Intelligence Committee, indicated he and other lawmakers still have plenty of questions about the aftermath of the attack.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Petraeus Testifies That He Knew Benghazi Was Terrorism Immediately … But CIA Info Was Changed? :: Jan Morgan Media

You should check out my thread, despite the fact that this is coming out there are still people insisting that we are wrong for asking questions.

Ya'll do understand that our enemies, the people who actually committed this crime, can also tune in to these broadcasts and gleen whatever information they can.

Of course you do. Ya'll just like whining about the President.

Did that thought bother you when Democrats were attacking Bush for lying about Iraq, even though he didn't?

I wish, because it would be poetic justice. But the media is doing its damndest to keep this as low profile as possible--that was obvious when they allowed Obama to filibuster and divert from every single tough question in that press conference. If it should start really getting legs and getting out of hand, however, you can look for some other major crisis to take over the front pages. And that way, just as all the other scandals have been, Benghazi will be forgotten and become unimportant in the people's perception.

Well I may be stupid, but I don't think I am wrong about this. I've seen it happen far too long.

I do wonder though, why those of you on the left are so angry that Petraeus would tell the truth? Do you really admire people who lie to protect a President and/or his people that much?

Well I may be stupid, but I don't think I am wrong about this. I've seen it happen far too long.

I do wonder though, why those of you on the left are so angry that Petraeus would tell the truth? Do you really admire people who lie to protect a President and/or his people that much?

I'm not pissed about anything except that the head of the CIA did not send more help before the attacks happened, and that falls on the shoulders of betrayus.

So when does Obamination get arrested? Before or after he takes the oath of office again.

I'm sure they'll let him and his wife waste about $250K partying it up before he gets arrested....

Petraeus Testifies That He Knew Benghazi Was Terrorism Immediately … But CIA Info Was Changed?

By: Jan Morgan

For two hours, David Patraeus testified before lawmakers today. The most pertinent information from that testimony was this: the information and talking points intelligence turned over to the White House regarding the Libya attack, were CHANGED after they were handed over to the White House.

The one question that has not been answered is WHO MADE THESE CHANGES BEFORE THEY WERE HANDED TO RICE for release? Whoever made this change is responsible for the dispersal of UNTRUTH to the American people and the world regarding the motives behind the attack.

Petraeus testified in a closed-door hearing Friday morning that his agency determined immediately after the Sept. 11 Libya attack that “Al Qaeda involvement” was suspected — but the line was taken out in the final version circulated to administration officials, according to a top lawmaker who was briefed. Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., who spoke to reporters after Petraeus testified before the House Intelligence Committee, indicated he and other lawmakers still have plenty of questions about the aftermath of the attack.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Petraeus Testifies That He Knew Benghazi Was Terrorism Immediately … But CIA Info Was Changed? :: Jan Morgan Media

You should check out my thread, despite the fact that this is coming out there are still people insisting that we are wrong for asking questions.

I have checked it out and I think I posted on it, so darn many of them.
Yes the intelligence community does not want questions ask or intelligence reports made public. From what it looks like now, the heads of the agencies put out the unclassified version and that is the confusion that abounds now. I am still waiting upon more material to surface to make a final evaluation of the situation.

The Press is not the Republicans. And Every Republican heard obama call for R E V E N G E, and they heeded the call :D:eusa_clap::lol:

Ya'll do understand that our enemies, the people who actually committed this crime, can also tune in to these broadcasts and gleen whatever information they can.

You do understand that our enemies, the people who actually committed this crime, already KNOW who did it and take great delight when they can use it to stir up more anger against the stupid evil Americans who don't appear to have a clue. You do understand that blaming the violence on a video was far more likely to stir up more violence than would be reporting the truth that it was a planned, orchestrated, and professionally executed terrorist attack?

What was to be gained by intentionally putting out a lie? I can't think of a single thing other than it protected Obama from being perceived as bungling foreign policy and protection of Americans in the days before the election.

I'm sure they are delighted at how the devisive Republicans are whining.

Did that thought bother you when Democrats were attacking Bush for lying about Iraq, even though he didn't?

There is a big difference in saying "We have to wait for the investigation to know for sure but it looks as if....." and proclaiming Iraq had new WMD production facilities and large stockpiles of them here there and everywhere, don't ya think?

I'm not pissed about anything except that the head of the CIA did not send more help before the attacks happened, and that falls on the shoulders of betrayus.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe anybody in the CIA has authority to order a military response to anything. They can request that the White House or Secretary of State or DOD do so. The consulates and embassies are all under the authority of the State Department and that would be Hillary Clinton's responsibility, not Petreaus's responsibility. The way that Obama is weaving, dodging, and changing the subject every time it is brought up though--and it was asked during the press conference and remains unanswered--we can conclude that it was most likely the White House that dropped the ball or chose not to act.

Last edited:

You can help spread CNN made up all the bullshit all day. There is no proof Obama or the WH had anything to do with it. And because of everyone's bonehead status quo lever pulling any chances of finding the truth is gone forever. Give yourselves a round of applause people.

Well, someone did, someone(s) changed the talking points. Who? Who has that authority? Petraeus has testified that he stated from the beginning that it was a terrorist attack; that's not the information the WH put out to the American people for weeks. Any mention of it being a terrorist attack was squelched and spontaneous mob reaction over a film was put forth as the reason. The WH KNEW that was bunk yet that's what they stated, that's the talking point they approved.

There is a big difference in saying "We have to wait for the investigation to know for sure but it looks as if....." and proclaiming Iraq had new WMD production facilities and large stockpiles of them here there and everywhere, don't ya think?

Too bad neither actually happened.

You can help spread CNN made up all the bullshit all day. There is no proof Obama or the WH had anything to do with it. And because of everyone's bonehead status quo lever pulling any chances of finding the truth is gone forever. Give yourselves a round of applause people.

Well, someone did, someone(s) changed the talking points. Who? Who has that authority? Petraeus has testified that he stated from the beginning that it was a terrorist attack; that's not the information the WH put out to the American people for weeks. Any mention of it being a terrorist attack was squelched and spontaneous mob reaction over a film was put forth as the reason. The WH KNEW that was bunk yet that's what they stated, that's the talking point they approved.

And Obama said the UN Ambassador was operating by his authority. But the question nobody in the Press Corps has the guts to ask him is who told her what to say.

We all know who told her what to say, Obama and his handlers. This is a clear deception put out by Obama and his staff and we are witnessing the cover-up in progress.

Forum List

Back