Petition Demanding Black Students Be Exempt From Failing Grades

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Petition Demanding Black Students Be Exempt From Failing Grades
Such a traumatic time for these poor black students they just can't keep their minds on their courses.
When Columbia Law School let Black students postpone their final exams because they might be “traumatized” by recent protests, they really let the cat out of the bag.
Now students at Oberlin College, one of the most liberal college in the country are demanding African-American students be completely exempt from failing this semester because they’re so deeply affected in “times like this.”

Petition Demanding Black Students Be Exempt From Failing Grades - The Liberty Eagle

I don't believe it was only black students who wanted exams postponed, and I thought it was due to attending protests, that they didn't feel prepared.

Regardless, I don't understand that people who choose to go protest, and aren't willing to face the consequences of that action (like being less prepared for exams than they could have been).

As usual the retarded patriot news sites always put the race spin on it. As I recall white students also participated in demonstrations.

Oberlin College denies request to suspend failing grades to give relief to students who demonstrated cleveland.com

""Students in this moment should have complete access to alternative modes of learning while we process what's happening. Basically, no student, especially black students and students of color, should be failing a class this semester. A "C" should be the lowest grade students can receive this semester.""

heard about his last week.

Some students laid down in the street blocking traffic.It wasn't just black students. However....

All are misguided

As usual the retarded patriot news sites always put the race spin on it. As I recall white students also participated in demonstrations.

Oberlin College denies request to suspend failing grades to give relief to students who demonstrated cleveland.com
They had to deny it or end up being a laughing stock with absolutely no credibility.
Something tells me your backwoods hick Aryan nation link was just full of lies like always.

They had to deny it or end up being a laughing stock with absolutely no credibility.
Something tells me your backwoods hick Aryan nation link was just full of lies like always.

Something tells me that any link that does not agree with your racist view of the world, you would consider is full of lies.
Check out the comment section on your link and then read the comment section on the link I provided. Seems the majority of people have the same opinion of the request and they do not agree with you.

Something tells me that any link that does not agree with your racist view of the world, you would consider is full of lies.
Check out the comment section on your link and then read the comment section on the link I provided. Seems the majority of people have the same opinion of the request and they do not agree with you.
Seems like the majority of the people must be idiots like you that cant read.

Forum List

Back