Sharptonese

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
Anybody got a clue?

“The jury is still out on where we go with Amy [Sharpton, Sony co-chair],” Sharpton said. “We clearly are willing to deal with an immediate formula to see where we deal with breaking down the walls of inflexible, and so far immovable, racial exclusion in Hollywood."

"If you can get the proper definition of trouble, then we can find out who the real troublemakers are."

"The right wing always mobilizes around constitutional amendments: the right to bear arms, school prayer."

"White folks was [sic] in caves while we were building empires…. We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and those Greek homos ever got around to it."

Last edited:
Anybody got a clue?

“The jury is still out on where we go with Amy [Sharpton, Sony co-chair],” Sharpton said. “We clearly are willing to deal with an immediate formula to see where we deal with breaking down the walls of inflexible, and so far immovable, racial exclusion in Hollywood."

"If you can get the proper definition of trouble, then we can find out who the real troublemakers are."

"The right wing always mobilizes around constitutional amendments: the right to bear arms, school prayer."

"White folks was [sic] in caves while we were building empires…. We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and those Greek homos ever got around to it."

Because, of course, according to revisionist history, the Cradle of Civilization was populated by white folx.

Hell, even the new movie Exodus says Egyptians were white. Oh yeah, and Jesus was blonde with blue eyes, right?

Anybody got a clue?

Because, of course, according to revisionist history, the Cradle of Civilization was populated by white folx.

Hell, even the new movie Exodus says Egyptians were white. Oh yeah, and Jesus was blonde with blue eyes, right?

Excuse me? What the hell has this got to do with his color??

I'm more impressed (or depressed) by his ability to mangle the English language.

Sounds to me like you're letting your racism hypersensitivity overload your logic.

Anybody got a clue?

I'm more impressed (or depressed) by his ability to mangle the English language.

Sounds to me like you're letting your racism hypersensitivity overload your logic.

Then you should have said that. Instead, you were all over the place and made very little sense.

I responded to the content of the OP. Although you didn't make it very clear what your thread was addressing, Amy Pascal's emails were racist and its true that the Cradle of Civilization was populated by non-whites.

Anybody got a clue?

Then you should have said that. Instead, you were all over the place and made very little sense.

I responded to the content of the OP. Although you didn't make it very clear what your thread was addressing, Amy Pascal's emails were racist and its true that the Cradle of Civilization was populated by non-whites.

You need to be more aware that your proclivity to jump to presumptions taints your ability to communicate effectively.

Anybody got a clue?

Yea, keep injecting race into a thread about an individual.

Anybody got a clue?

and many non whites are STILL in that cradle. Good thing someone came along to accelerate civilization.

Anybody got a clue?

and many non whites are STILL in that cradle. Good thing someone came along to accelerate civilization.
I wouldnt call what whites have done with that knowledge accelerating civilization. I would call it biting the hand that fed you and claiming whites were superior. The Greeks will even tell you what the Egyptians did for their civilization and even after all of that whites still lapsed into the dark ages only to be re educated by the Moors both Tawny and Black.

Forum List

Back