Peterson got death

Peterson got Ol' Sparky huh?? Kick butt!!! :rotflmao:

I didnt think they would give him death.

Towards the end of their deliberation the jury asked for two pictures of her alive and then for the autopsy picures, my guess is they were comparing photos to convince one or two hold outs. He wont' be executed for many years though, and there is always a possibility the judge will nulify the jury's decision.

TheEnemyWithin said:
Peterson got Ol' Sparky huh?? Kick butt!!! :rotflmao:

He got lethal ejection they dont electricute people in Cali.

Heinous crime committed, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the 9th Court of Appeals will throw it all out, based on all the circumstantial evidence (no physical evidence) and the leniency the judge showed during the entire process.

Something about the whole process of this trial doesn't sit well with me.

Don't get me worong...I support the death penalty, but not for all circumstantial evidence being the basis of the conviction. I don't think Peterson was that good at a coverup, if he is such a loathesome person as he has been made out to be.....

He got lethal ejection they dont electricute people in Cali.

No electrocution in Cali, huh? Didn't Gray Davis have something to do with that? :teeth:

Fmr jarhead said:
Heinous crime committed, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the 9th Court of Appeals will throw it all out, based on all the circumstantial evidence (no physical evidence) and the leniency the judge showed during the entire process.

Something about the whole process of this trial doesn't sit well with me.

Don't get me worong...I support the death penalty, but not for all circumstantial evidence being the basis of the conviction. I don't think Peterson was that good at a coverup, if he is such a loathesome person as he has been made out to be.....

Actually I have heard many people say since there was no blood found in the home, he couldn't have killed her, but he could very easily have poisoned her or strangled her. byt the time the coroner got her body ther wsn't much left to autopsy so there wouldn't be much evidence found on her. Everyone assumes he stabbed her and cut her up.

My take on it is if you deliberately kill a kid (and it's not self defense)... you should get the death penalty.

Remember Susan Smith? She drowned her two kids and got life. Last I heard she was looking for pen pals on the web. That tells me that she isn't suffering too much. After all, three squares a day, surf the web, free cable, exercise room... for killing her kids! It's almost like being at a Day's Inn with bars on the windows and you can't check out!

No... Scott Peterson is a monster .... I hope he dies and soon! I'll even volunteer to throw the switch!

Some of it just doesn't add up for me, Bonnie.....it just seems a bit odd. I gotta go with my gut instinct on this one.

No doubt this guy is a loser....cheater, liar, cad....I just don't think he was sly enough to have done it himself......Nothing I can put my finger on for sure, but something is not right about this.

manu1959 said:
you know manson is up for parole again this year
Ol' Swatiska face? Maybe we can have his old followers bunk with Scott Peterson and they'll take care of things!

manu1959 said:
you know manson is up for parole again this year

Amazing huh? He was sentenced justt after they did away with the death penalty in California. I can't believe he and the girls get parole hearings.

Fmr jarhead said:
Some of it just doesn't add up for me, Bonnie.....it just seems a bit odd. I gotta go with my gut instinct on this one.

No doubt this guy is a loser....cheater, liar, cad....I just don't think he was sly enough to have done it himself......Nothing I can put my finger on for sure, but something is not right about this.

I think I get what you are saying, he seems too stupid and inept to have pulled this off, after all how smart can the guy be doing all the stupid things he did, that said he also strikes me as one who has no remorse, he's icy cold, I get the feeling his parents raised him to be a spoiled brat who never had consequences for his actions. He could be a cold blooded killer?? I have to also say Geragos did one lousy job of defending him if he is innocent.

Bonnie said:
Amazing huh? He was sentenced justt after they did away with the death penalty in California. I can't believe he and the girls get parole hearings.

some of chrlies buddies have been paroled

for me death penalty = bullet to the back of the head

manu1959 said:
some of chrlies buddies have been paroled

for me death penalty = bullet to the back of the head
Was Tex Watson one of them? I think he got an easier sentence for being a witness aginst Charlie?

Bonnie said:
Was Tex Watson one of them? I think he got an easier sentence for being a witness aginst Charlie?

nah one of the girls....btw your avatar is distracting as all hell

Forum List

Back