Peterson got death

manu1959 said:
some of chrlies buddies have been paroled

for me death penalty = bullet to the back of the head

None of Charlie's friends have been paroled, they are ALL still currently locked up. This I know, I got a sick fascination with that whole thing.....I know I know, it just fascinates me as to how that little guy gained complete power over all those kids, one of the strangest stories of the 20th century.

No need to worry about them bneing paroled either, that will never happen, the people of California would riot and the parole board knows this.

OCA said:
None of Charlie's friends have been paroled, they are ALL still currently locked up. This I know, I got a sick fascination with that whole thing.....I know I know, it just fascinates me as to how that little guy gained complete power over all those kids, one of the strangest stories of the 20th century.

No need to worry about them bneing paroled either, that will never happen, the people of California would riot and the parole board knows this.

sqeeky from was one of his no?

OCA said:

I see you are a fan of Vincent Bugliosi. I have read his book. It is a fascinating case. Charlie's eyes are so evil looking! Like he's souless

OCA said:
This jackoff should get death just because he had downgraded from that gorgeous wife of his to that crack ho.

Thank YOU!!!!!! I agree, he had a beautiful, smart, classy wife and he cheated with that skanky looking thing. I will never understand that?

Bonnie said:
Thank YOU!!!!!! I agree, he had a beautiful, smart, classy wife and he cheated with that skanky looking thing. I will never understand that?
Guys.... it all goes to show us what can happen when we let the wrong head do the thinking!

Bonnie said:
Seriously Karl you find Amber even remotely attractive??

what is wrong with these people.if you are going to wreck your life at least do it for a supermodel...monica ... amber .... fooking trailer trash might as well just rub one out

manu1959 said:
what is wrong with these people.if you are going to wreck your life at least do it for a supermodel...monica ... amber .... fooking trailer trash might as well just rub one out
Supermodel huh....
So uh Bonnie what are ya doin Saturday night???

Really Peterson could have gotten a divorce if he didn't want to be married to Lacey anymore! She had her own career, and a nice family that would have helped her, there was no reason on this earth for him to kill her and his son!

Bonnie said:
Really Peterson could have gotten a divorce if he didn't want to be married to Lacey anymore! She had her own career, and a nice family that would have helped her, there was no reason on this earth for him to kill her and his son!

california law says she gets half plus alimony plus child support...dude was a whack job and figured he could get away with it....

Bonnie said:
Seriously Karl you find Amber even remotely attractive??
Me... I thought Lacy Peterson was a lot nicer by a long shot... But that's Just the point I was trying to make, Bonnie.

Sometimes men let their hormones do the talking and thinking for them. I've seen some guys ditch really nice women (and attractive ones at that) for someone that was ... shall we say... lacking (in charm, character, looks.... fill in the blanks!) .

Crude as it sounds, to some guys it doesn't matter if the other woman isn't good looking as long as she puts out. The grass is always greener on the other side (or so it seems). And when you've had chocolate, you wonder what vanilla is like, even if vanilla is laced with cyanide.

Sometimes it's the fantasy, not the reality, that is blinds men to do foolish things.

Anyone know if they'll be selling tickets to view his demise? I would love nothing more than to watch him gasp for his last breath. Even if they sell out I'm sure I could work out a deal with the scalpers. Maybe 1/2 price if I show up after he's already strapped in? Maybe 90% off if I only want to see his lifeless body?

Sadly, I believe because the lack of physical evidence he will probably spend his last days at San Quentin as this gets tied up in courts forever. Maybe Bubba will toss him off the upper tier after he anally violates him.

Fmr jarhead said:
Some of it just doesn't add up for me, Bonnie.....it just seems a bit odd. I gotta go with my gut instinct on this one.

No doubt this guy is a loser....cheater, liar, cad....I just don't think he was sly enough to have done it himself......Nothing I can put my finger on for sure, but something is not right about this.

Do you think there is something that was left out to prove his innocence? Like what? A pregnant woman killing cult? I think that the jury realized after looking at the circumstances that they were dealing with a cold killer who planned the event and who thought he was smart enough to get away with it. I think the jury did their job. It's just too bad that the jury for OJ didn't do theirs. Are these the actions of an innocent guy when you add it all up?

He went "fishing" on Christmas eve day all by his lonely. You'd think if he was innocent that he might say he was going fishing but really make tracks over to the girlfriends instead.

He was into cement-block making.

The bodies surfaced nearby where he went "fishing".

He sold his wife's car not too much later after his wife "disappeared".

He had a girlfriend on the side.

He lied to his girlfriend.

He dyed his hair, got a pile of money, and was headed for Mexico. If he was innocent as he claimed, why would he feel the need to flee?

He wouldn't(probably couldn't) speak for himself on the stand.

He never showed any real sorrow for his dead wife and baby.

The only time he showed any real emotion was when it looked like HIS neck was on the line.

Bonnie said:

Whats to understand? he is a man. Men are stupid. guys dont deny it its true. we are complete morons.

But is amber a skanky looking thing? i havent paid attention enough. i have no idea what she looks like. ive been distracted with other ambers anyway.

Whats to understand? he is a man. Men are stupid. guys dont deny it its true. we are complete morons.

But is amber a skanky looking thing? i havent paid attention enough. i have no idea what she looks like. ive been distracted with other ambers anyway.

Surely you think better of men than that. I beg to differ, not all men are that stupid, some Im sure, but women do stupid things as well. I think Scott stands alone here in his own little psychos are us club. Amber did the right thing as far as telling the truth and testifying, im not saying she's a horrible person, she was duped by Scott.

Forum List

Back