Peterson got death

gop_jeff said:
Dang... if that's the case, no one's gonna care when I die. :(

No, the media won't care, they simply don't really count.

Of course if you are pregnant and kidnapped on Christmas Eve they might care. (Especially about the pregnant part).

no1tovote4 said:
No, the media won't care, they simply don't really count.

Of course if you are pregnant and kidnapped on Christmas Eve they might care. (Especially about the pregnant part).

Even then nobody would care. Jeff is neither (by visual estimation) Black, or a woman.

Jeff's story wouldn't make for 'as' compelling news, because he's not in a group which seeks sympothy, or, perhaps more accurately, a group where the media feels he can be a 'victim'.

manu1959 said:
sqeeky from was one of his no?

Well I guess I should've clarified that i'm talking about the family members that were involved in the Tate and LaBianca slayings, they haven't been paroled. Squeaky was busted for the attempted hit on Ford and to be honest i'm not sure if she's out or not.

jimnyc said:
Anyone know if they'll be selling tickets to view his demise? I would love nothing more than to watch him gasp for his last breath. Even if they sell out I'm sure I could work out a deal with the scalpers. Maybe 1/2 price if I show up after he's already strapped in? Maybe 90% off if I only want to see his lifeless body?

Sadly, I believe because the lack of physical evidence he will probably spend his last days at San Quentin as this gets tied up in courts forever. Maybe Bubba will toss him off the upper tier after he anally violates him.

Jimmy in Cali. this guy is not going to get the chair even though he was sentenced to death. Its going to get overturned, he'll get life and some other lifer Aryan or Mexican Mafia or Black gangmember will shank him in the yard in order to boost his rep. I'll bet anything it goes down like this.

lolita715 said:
You guys must be kidding!! Your talking about his wife and how hot she was, and about how nasty his girlfriend was. You do realize two people died! Get a life!!

Shut the fuck up.

lolita715 said:
Are you pissed because you just realized you are an idiot? Not my fault, dont take it out on me!!!

Nah because you are a complete dolt who has yet to make 1 point on this board. Your sole purpose is to flame as a troll, we will decide your fate tonight.

OCA said:
Well I guess I should've clarified that i'm talking about the family members that were involved in the Tate and LaBianca slayings, they haven't been paroled. Squeaky was busted for the attempted hit on Ford and to be honest i'm not sure if she's out or not.

i was asking...was not sure myself...i thought squeeky got busted for tate but got off then hit ford and was then paroled...california what a cesspool

manu1959 said:
i was asking...was not sure myself...i thought squeeky got busted for tate but got off then hit ford and was then paroled...california what a cesspool

Squeaky wasn't involved in the slayings, she was just one of the zombies who held vigil on the corner outside the courthouse.

-=d=- said:
Even then nobody would care. Jeff is neither (by visual estimation) Black, or a woman.

Jeff's story wouldn't make for 'as' compelling news, because he's not in a group which seeks sympothy, or, perhaps more accurately, a group where the media feels he can be a 'victim'.

I may not be black, but I've got soul!!! :soul:

Lolita is banned????? YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Sorry. Just slipped out. :thewave: :thewave:

Hehehehehehe.

TheEnemyWithin said:
Lolita is banned????? YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Sorry. Just slipped out. :thewave: :thewave:

Hehehehehehe.

For 24 hours. she will be back. dont enjoy yourself too much. remember we have power to do the same to you if you act too much like her.

-=d=- said:
Would any of this matter to anyone if Lacy had been ugly?

Men killing their wives happens daily. Men killing pretty ladies seems more horrific in the Media's eyes.

If I were on the defense team, I'd have argued Lacy WISHED to abort Connor - since a woman can choose to kill a baby most any time she wants, perhaps it wouldn't have been a double murder conviction?

I think it was the circumstances of Scott himself that perpetuated this story, then the news conferences form family members to keep the story in the news which was smart. And as we learned more about the story we started caring more. I dont think i had as much to do with Laci's looks as it did with the whole story and all the elements put together, her being 8 months pregnant, the husband having a fling.......etc

Bonnie said:
I think it was the circumstances of Scott himself that perpetuated this story, then the news conferences form family members to keep the story in the news which was smart. And as we learned more about the story we started caring more. I dont think i had as much to do with Laci's looks as it did with the whole story and all the elements put together, her being 8 months pregnant, the husband having a fling.......etc

Ok it is sad that she and her child got whacked I agree but...everytime I see the pics of Lacy and then that skank I keep thinking "Scott you are a complete dumbass! She was a hottie and you went with the crackhead".

OCA said:
Ok it is sad that she and her child got whacked I agree but...everytime I see the pics of Lacy and then that skank I keep thinking "Scott you are a complete dumbass! She was a hottie and you went with the crackhead".

True and not just a hottie, but one carrying his baby, one who came from a classy family that stood up for him even when the media started to look at Scott as a suspect. What I can't figure out is how good of an actor he must have been to fool everyone for so long. He must be a complete psychopath to keep up a front like that.

Bonnie said:
LOL, just struck me funny the way you said that :D

What was funny? The way I cocked my eyebrow upward when I said that? :teeth:

BTW i've been meaning to ask and I ask this with all the respect one can muster, is your rack like anywhere approaching the rack in your avatar?

My guess is that he had enjoyed his cheating lifestyle throughout his entire life...and was always able to get out of any trouble it caused because he was "such a great guy." But as the baby's birthday drew closer and closer Laci finally said, "Enough's enough, grow up and start acting like a man. Stop screwing around or I'm telling everyone we know and leaving you." And he snapped...

We will probably never know. What surprised me was the fact that so many of the jurors seemed more upset about Connor's death than Laci's. We hear so much about how so many people are pro-choice....but the jurors they interviewed were fairly adamant about the fact that Scott was that baby's father, and the murder was the ultimate act of betrayal and evilness...in my opinion, Scott received death because of the unborn baby he killed...

Gem said:
My guess is that he had enjoyed his cheating lifestyle throughout his entire life...and was always able to get out of any trouble it caused because he was "such a great guy." But as the baby's birthday drew closer and closer Laci finally said, "Enough's enough, grow up and start acting like a man. Stop screwing around or I'm telling everyone we know and leaving you." And he snapped...

We will probably never know. What surprised me was the fact that so many of the jurors seemed more upset about Connor's death than Laci's. We hear so much about how so many people are pro-choice....but the jurors they interviewed were fairly adamant about the fact that Scott was that baby's father, and the murder was the ultimate act of betrayal and evilness...in my opinion, Scott received death because of the unborn baby he killed...

To a certain extent I agree, but I do think it was that he killed both. I had heard the red head say she looked at both pictures of Laci and the baby and thought how Laci trusted her husband and he did that to her. I've never been pregnant but I suspect when you are in the last few months you are relatively helpless to fight off any attack, especially when you don't see one coming. I don't get the feeling laci would have put up with the cheating had she known, her fmaily and friends all said she was very independent and spirited I think was the word used. I think he kept the affairs hidden from everyone, and just got caught in one too many lies and then with the baby there it was going to be hard to get out much. But who knows unless he talks, and I doubt that will happen.

Forum List

Back