PETER STRZOK SUSPECTED CIA WAS BEHIND INACCURATE MEDIA LEAKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Daily Caller ^ | May 6, 2019

Peter Strzok suspected CIA employees were behind inaccurate leaks to the press regarding possible Trump campaign contacts with Russia, according to an email the former FBI counterintelligence official sent to colleagues in April 2017.

“I’m beginning to think the agency got info a lot earlier than we thought and hasn’t shared it completely with us. Might explain all these weird/seemingly incorrect leads all these media folks have. Would also highlight agency as source of some of the leaks,” Strzok wrote in an email to FBI colleagues on April 13, 2017.

The email is highlighted in a letter that two Republican senators sent Monday to Michael K. Atkinson, the inspector general of the intelligence community.

------------

I think we are going to see that intelligence collection resources and capabilities that were intended to combat terrorism were used to target political enemies. A grotesque abuse of power that must be punished.

Brennan, Clapper and Comey will have a lot of explaining to do. They are about to experience some serious karma.

The Agenda was so strong, and a vision was so strong concerning that agenda, that it is very easy to put the puzzel together as to how it was probably all part of a huge plan that probably connected those infamous words Obama spoke "this day we will fundementally transform this nation", to all activities that had led up to the attempt to stop the Trump election in favor of Hillary.

Yes, the CIA is the other major intelligence agency that needs a top to bottom shake out. And while we're at it, let's find out why the f** we have 17 separate intelligence agencies and maybe what they all do and who they report to.

Gee, I wonder if this could be the motivation for those Congressional committees going stark, raving, crazy trying to discredit the Attorney General?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back