Peter Pan Is Too Old and Tinkerbell Is Black In Woke New Disney Movie

I don't care if the fairy is black, That is fine. Some racial inclusion is ok.
But putting girls in the Lost Boys??
Well that is just stupid. They are lost BOYS. A part of the story is Wendy is the first girl they ever saw, and they don't know how to act towards a girl.

It’s obvious what these people want is separate but equal. Separate but equal is racism and anyone who supports it is a racist.

Yes, it bothers them because they're racist. A tenet of conservatism. The reason the conservative south wanted to divide the nation in half just so that they could keep their slaves.

A white man plays Jesus, a Middle Easterner, no problem for them.

A white man plays Moses, a Middle Easterner, no problem for them.

A white man plays Tonto, an American Indian, no problem for them.

A white man plays Genghis Khan, a Mongolian, no problem for them.

A white man plays a Pharoah, an Egyptian, no problem for them.

A white man plays Othello, a Moor, no problem for them.

A black character in Harry Potter is replaced with a white woman, no problem for them.

A white woman plays Peter Pan, a male character, no problem for them.

A white woman plays M, a male character from James Bond, no problem for them.

But a black woman plays Tinkerbell, a cartoon fairy, and they lose their shit.

Last edited:
I don't care if the fairy is black, That is fine. Some racial inclusion is ok.
But putting girls in the Lost Boys??
Well that is just stupid. They are lost BOYS. A part of the story is Wendy is the first girl they ever saw, and they don't know how to act towards a girl.
You expected the Disney story group to actually read the source material?

Ugh this is such awful tripe, it’s so tiresome.

Wish we could just fast-forward to someone cleaning up the wreckage of this company already, this is a slow motion train wreck into a dumpster full of flammable materials…

I’d say fuck “modern audiences” but as far as I can tell, no one likes this kind of bullshit but Disney keeps churning out the rubbish for the ESG masters. Gotta promote The Message.

You failed. I asked for evidence that Tinkerbell was a white character in literature. A claim you made. You post a link which has nothing to do with that.
Because you are full of woke nonsense. Offerings such as this coopting of European literature is an admission that minorities have no talent, no imagination and no ability. They can only steal what their betters have done.

The math has to end all this at some point.
This movie will bomb. Critics, who are mostly liberals, are already calling it a flop.
Mostly because it is yet another retread of a movie that has been done 8 times now. As far as I can look up.
My first thought when I learned this was made was "Again?? Really??"

The math has to end all this at some point.
This movie will bomb. Critics, who are mostly liberals, are already calling it a flop.
Mostly because it is yet another retread of a movie that has been done 8 times now. As far as I can look up.
My first thought when I learned this was made was "Again?? Really??"
And all of them were crap.

Yet every year, you believe that the Earth is warming up, yet we constantly have record low temperatures,
It's mostly about the temperature of the Ocean Waters.
Go ahead and ignore the statistics about the Salmon and the Crabs in the Pacific.

Of course you wouldn't understand, your masters don't know the difference between Weather and Climate.

Just because that's how it is.

Mary Martin played Peter Pan in a stage play. So Peter Pan wasn't originally played by a woman. The reason why lightweight Mary Martin got the part was because of the cables necessary to "fly". I saw that stage play. It was excellent.

And she was still meant to be playing a boy. That's different as they weren't changing the character at all.

It's mostly about the temperature of the Ocean Waters.
Go ahead and ignore the statistics about the Salmon and the Crabs in the Pacific.

Of course you wouldn't understand, your masters don't know the difference between Weather and Climate.

So when it is HOT, that is climate. When it is COLD, that is weather?

I have yet to see any thermometers down in the deeps of the oceans. Are they just looking at the surface temperature for their readings?

And all of them were crap.
It is really sad what Disney has turned into.
You take Pixar, before Disney it was looking to be one of the most creative-talented animated companies in the world Great stuff.
Then Disney bought them.
Now we are at what... "Cars 6"... Toy Story 12... they ruined Pixar.
Then Star Wars franchise... Jesus Christ can it possibly be more regurgitated and spun than it is?
They ruined Star Wars.
Disney was a magnificent company telling magnificent stories.
Today... woke retreads and spin offs.

You take Pixar, before Disney it was looking to be one of the most creative-talented animated companies in the world Great stuff.

Yeah, I remember being a kid and watching the original Toy Story for the first time and I thought that the animation was so cool and unique as it was something that I had never seen before.

Yeah, I remember being a kid and watching the original Toy Story for the first time and I thought that the animation was so cool and unique as it was something that I had never seen before.
I remember when “ Song of the South “ was shown 2-4 times a year on broadcast TV ( up until mid 1980s when Disney pulled it outta circulation and shelved it , last availability was as a DVD or VHS at Disney Europe Store in early 90s )

Then Disney bought them.
Now we are at what... "Cars 6"... Toy Story 12... they ruined Pixar.
Then Star Wars franchise... Jesus Christ can it possibly be more regurgitated and spun than it is?
They ruined Star Wars.
Disney was a magnificent company telling magnificent stories.
Today... woke retreads and spin offs.
I long for the days of mediocre, forgettable VHS sequels to animated classics - Disney was kind of a joke for a while there, but better something of a joke and a hasbeen with potential for a comeback than the market dominating vortex of suck that they have become.

Mediocrity would be an upgrade.

Aladdin 3 was schlock but better schlock than what they did to Star Wars… just awful, awful, awful.

Disney is kill. Boycott them to death.

The title is pretty much self explanatory. Of course they have to ruin Peter Pan too. I do wish that Disney would leave the classics alone.

Why does the race of an imaginary character bother you so much.

In the original play, the "classic" as you say, Tinker Bell is just a fairy. What color are fairies?

Maybe your race fixation is stopping you from actually watching the movie?

Why does the race of an imaginary character bother you so much.

In the original play, the "classic" as you say, Tinker Bell is just a fairy. What color are fairies?

Maybe your race fixation is stopping you from actually watching the movie?
Making Starlord Bisexual ruins Guardians of the Galaxy for me

Forum List

Back