Peter Pan Is Too Old and Tinkerbell Is Black In Woke New Disney Movie

I do wish that Disney would leave the classics alone.
When you look at the actions of the Left through a lens of purposeful destruction of everything that served to bind Americans together, it becomes very clear what their goal is and how they are working to achieve it.
Take away a nation's history, co-opt the language, and criminalize speech that the Left disagrees with and the result will be the loss of a free America and the subjugation of this nation to the globalist agenda. I think they have screwed the pooch with their timing though. Their devastating economic policies will lead to the collapse of our economy, before they have time to first remove the guns and the millions who own them.

When you look at the actions of the Left through a lens of purposeful destruction of everything that served to bind Americans together, it becomes very clear what their goal is and how they are working to achieve it.
Take away a nation's history, co-opt the language, and criminalize speech that the Left disagrees with and the result will be the loss of a free America and the subjugation of this nation to the globalist agenda. I think they have screwed the pooch with their timing though. Their devastating economic policies will lead to the collapse of our economy, before they have time to first remove the guns and the millions who own them.
When the economy collapses and it will, because we have run away inflation and reckless spending in the government, the police and military who will no longer get paid is going to go home and defend their own families because the Marxists/Anarchists will go out and loot, pillage and burn. When they show up in the states that have gun control, it will be a paradise for them, because there wont be anyone to stop them. But when the come to the states that allow guns, it will be opens season.

Liberal Hunting.png

I do wish that Disney would leave the classics alone.
Other entertainment corporations are doing the same thing with classics. Best example I can think of is the Amazon production of the WHEEL OF TIME series by Robert Jordan. If anyone here hasn't read them, but loves Tolkienesque fantasy, I recommend the book series (14 books) highly. When reading them and visualizing the characters as described, the Amazon effort comes across like fingernails on a chalk board.
It's a quest to save the world by an average collection of white bread adolescents, but Amazon goes full rainbow. There are only two of the original, central characters, that are allowed to be as described in the books.

But when the come to the states that allow guns, it will be opens season.
I agree. They will eventually run out of people to rape, rob, and pillage and then they'll spread out over the landscape like a plague of locusts. Fortunately, one HELL of a lot of us are able and willing to end them when they come to take from our families.
I would never seek to harm anyone who is minding their own business as long as their business isn't something that is a danger to those I love. The rest, they'd do well to reconsider coming for me and mine.

I agree. They will eventually run out of people to rape, rob, and pillage and then they'll spread out over the landscape like a plague of locusts. Fortunately, one HELL of a lot of us are able and willing to end them when they come to take from our families.
I would never seek to harm anyone who is minding their own business as long as their business isn't something that is a danger to those I love. The rest, they'd do well to reconsider coming for me and mine.
Just amazing :lmao:

The conservative replies to the OP are some cringey taliban shit
Have another drink. Erryting be ayrie.

FTR, the Taliban bear ZERO resemblance to American conservatives. Their raison d'etre

is to spread their religious beliefs as a form of government control. People like you (as a group) who are comfortable on your knees as long as Uncle Sugar protects, feeds, and houses you, will be the ones who will be out there, taking from others when your god of government fails you.

The rest of us will form small-group self protection alliances to survive when the animals come running. Darwin would approve...

I don’t have a problem with tinker bell being black in and of itself. But the cumulative effect of every single remake of a movie or tv show changing the race of major characters is exhausting.

I guess this is the new normal going forward. If you remake a classic and don’t make some white characters black, then you’re a racist.

Peter Pan and Wendy is so bad it has already been considered unsuitable for theaters and will be released on their streaming service.
All the proof you need to able to understand that this isn't even about making a profit any longer. They're like CNN and MSNBC, they are designed to push propaganda and I suspect their owners use the losses they hemorrhage every day, to help balance their tax bill.

Originally posted by moonglow
What race are elves, fairies, and woodland nymphs anywhey?

The race of the ancient peoples who conceived them.

An elf ( pl. elves) is a type of humanoid supernatural being in Germanic mythology and folklore.

Elf - Wikipedia

This is just a microscopic cog in the efforts promoted by the US government and entertainment industry to impose the acceptance of a multiracial society on the american people and eventually normalize it, leading to the genocide of white americans and the destruction of the white national identity of the nation their forefathers founded.

Originally posted by EvilCat Breath
Remaking classics or classic derivatives into race or gender swapped rot is a flat statement that talent, imagination or basic ability is lacking at best. Nonexistent at worst.

Cat lady is incredibly naive.

If there were no hidden, malevolent political agenda behind the multiracial versions of books and movies and it were merely a problem of lack of artistic talent and imagination, americans should be counting their blessings and thanking their lucky stars.

Last edited:
I would never seek to harm anyone who is minding their own business as long as their business isn't something that is a danger to those I love.
This is something the Marxists are lacking in the intelligence field. They just have to keep fucking with us, because they cannot ever be happy, so make the rest of us miserable wretches like them. It wont end well for Marxists.

Forum List

Back