Peter Pan Is Too Old and Tinkerbell Is Black In Woke New Disney Movie

You think Peter Pan is an American legend?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
It's a play written around 1908.

BWAHAHAHAHA

In addition to being a racist fool you are dumb as a sack of dirty diapers.

BWAHAHAHAHA
I think Peter Pan was written by a Scotman named JM Barrie.

Which in no way should take away from present day racism enjoyment.

Dat Peter Pan, he be some hung slave boy. He bein called PETER Pan cause he got some BBC swinging. Dey white girls go flying after that balls smell. Up to date modern Disney who sticks a bottom feeding curry muncher in the title role. Div er si TEA and it ain't Earl Grey.

Probably because they are owned by Disney…for now. Disney needs to find a way to make money soon with their streaming content.
The Disney add on used to be $5.99. If it were free I wouldn't want it. The company is determined to destroy everything that made it great.

Probably because they are owned by Disney…for now. Disney needs to find a way to make money soon with their streaming content.

If they cut all the LGBT and race swapping crap and stop indoctrinating children with it then they could be loaded with cash again. They just need to STOP making everything political and related to their agenda.

Dat Peter Pan, he be some hung slave boy. He bein called PETER Pan cause he got some BBC swinging. Dey white girls go flying after that balls smell. Up to date modern Disney who sticks a bottom feeding curry muncher in the title role. Div er si TEA and it ain't Earl Grey.

:cuckoo:

If they cut all the LGBT and race swapping crap and stop indoctrinating children with it then they could be loaded with cash again. They just need to STOP making everything political and related to their agenda.
It's the message they think is so important. People will eventually give up and incorporate the slop into a new normalcy.

Please do show us all some more of your racist lunacy.

It's the message they think is so important. People will eventually give up and incorporate the slop into a new normalcy.
Unfortunately for them children aren’t watching Disney cartoons on Disney plus. They tune in to watch Bluey not Black Ariel or Black Tinkerbell.

Forum List

Back