Peter Navvaro Being Thrown In Prison For Being A Friend Of Donald J Trump

Peter was a good man. Back in the day few would have believed he'd be caught up with MAGA shit.

Look at all of the people who have been destroyed when getting close to Trump and his power. The man has always been toxic.

Even Mitch who said he's guilty of the insurrection, is kissing the ring. Who's not?

Liz Chaney, Pence, Mitt Romney, Chris Christie. That's about it.

I wonder how many of these Republicans are going to not vote for Trump but instead just vote for Governor, Senate and House.

Republicans are hoping people won't show up for Biden. Remember, they hate all our candidates. They even hated Bill Clinton. Why?

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

First time ever a president tried to pull off a insurrection.

Navarro was sentenced to four months in prison for his refusal to comply with a subpoena from the House Select Committee that investigated the January 6, 2021, US Capitol attack.

Lots of people go to jail for Trump. His CFO of Trump Corp, guilty of tax fraud. Sidney Powell hacked into voting machines in Georgia. Plead guilty already. Michael Cohen, went to jail for things he did for Trump.

Six Trump associates, none of whom were named, were listed as co-conspirators in Tuesday's indictment. Prosecutors said they helped spread Trump's false claims of election fraud.
Here is a look at some of the Trump aides and allies who have faced criminal prosecution.
They're generating process crimes over a hoax.

They cannot prove, or even charge Trump with insurrection because there is too much evidence that he's innocent.

That is what the Jan 6th Committee covered up and attempted to destroy.

So the hearing Navvaro was supposed to testify at was based on a lie. A lie they all know is a lie.

Navvaro is going to jail for calling congress a bunch of lying fuckwads and refusing to answer their questions because he had ''EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE".

Last edited:
Even Mitch who said he's guilty of the insurrection, is kissing the ring. Who's not?

Liz Chaney, Pence, Mitt Romney, Chris Christie. That's about it.

I wonder how many of these Republicans are going to not vote for Trump but instead just vote for Governor, Senate and House.

Republicans are hoping people won't show up for Biden. Remember, they hate all our candidates. They even hated Bill Clinton. Why?

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.
It became clear awhile ago that Mitch was compromised.

I wouldn't trust what the Turtle said if the evidence was presented to me personally.

Ask me how I know he's compromised?

They're generating process crimes over a hoax.

They cannot prove, or even charge Trump with insurrection because there is too much evidence that he's innocent.

That is what the Jan 6th Committee covered up and attempted to destroy.

So the hearing Navvaro was supposed to testify at was based on a lie. A lie they all know is a lie.

Navvaro is going to jail for calling congress a bunch of lying fuckwads and refusing to answer their questions because he had ''EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE".
It's just funny the "lock her up" crowd is all getting locked up.

I think this is all by design. Trump NEVER thought Democrats would have the balls to charge a former president. He was wrong.

He thought because every president has probably broken a law or two, he could get away with being a criminal organization.

And he may get re elected. I doubt that though. He's enough of a threat the RINO's will rig it against him. They won't show up. You'll see.

Navarro was sentenced to four months in prison for his refusal to comply with a subpoena from the House Select Committee that investigated the January 6, 2021, US Capitol attack.

You guys freaked out when Hunter didn't show up to testify in private. He wanted to testify publicly because he knew Republicans would selectively leak what was said.
The OP as usual has lied in the title of this thread. Navarro refused to comply with a subpoena and that is why he is headed to jail. Despite what MAGA nuts on this board think Trump and his cronies are not above the law.

It's just funny the "lock her up" crowd is all getting locked up.

I think this is all by design. Trump NEVER thought Democrats would have the balls to charge a former president. He was wrong.

He thought because every president has probably broken a law or two, he could get away with being a criminal organization.

And he may get re elected. I doubt that though. He's enough of a threat the RINO's will rig it against him. They won't show up. You'll see.
The reason they said lock her up is because of the crimes everyone knows she's guilty of.

Trump is being charged with the very crimes that Hillary got away with.

And your shitty attitude about politics in general shows me you think that corruption is acceptable.

He's going to prison.......and it's only because he's a friend of Trump's and refused to go along with the coup.

This is the Biden/Obama White House punishing their political opponents.

Textbook Soviet Justice.

He's being thrown in prison for doing pretty much what Eric Holder, Hunter Biden, and several other Obama officials did to congress.

Biden = Putin

The OP as usual has lied in the title of this thread. Navarro refused to comply with a subpoena and that is why he is headed to jail. Despite what MAGA nuts on this board think Trump and his cronies are not above the law.

'He just got into more trouble,' Rep. Comer says. WASHINGTON (AP) — Hunter Biden on Wednesday defied a congressional subpoena to appear privately for a deposition before Republican investigators who have been digging into his business dealings.

Asked about that Wednesday, Comer said, "We found some very serious evidence," though he didn't elaborate on any specifics.

TURNED OUT TO BE ALL LIES.

He called the scheduled hearing a "carnival side show," and said Hunter Biden would consider an invitation to a hearing with relatives of former President Donald Trump, who have engaged in their own work overseas after Trump left office.

The reason they said lock her up is because of the crimes everyone knows she's guilty of.

Trump is being charged with the very crimes that Hillary got away with.

And your shitty attitude about politics in general shows me you think that corruption is acceptable.
When Hillary did what she did, it wasn't a felony. Trump made it a felony after he got into office, then he committed that felony. What more can I say?

'He just got into more trouble,' Rep. Comer says. WASHINGTON (AP) — Hunter Biden on Wednesday defied a congressional subpoena to appear privately for a deposition before Republican investigators who have been digging into his business dealings.

Asked about that Wednesday, Comer said, "We found some very serious evidence," though he didn't elaborate on any specifics.

TURNED OUT TO BE ALL LIES.

He called the scheduled hearing a "carnival side show," and said Hunter Biden would consider an invitation to a hearing with relatives of former President Donald Trump, who have engaged in their own work overseas after Trump left office.
They have the goods on Hunter.

They have their bank accounts and their phone records.

They wanted Hunter to come in and testify, but he refused.

That's what Navvaro is accused of.

Navvaro was a presidential advisor who has immunity from congress because of the separation of various branches of government.
Congress cannot compel advisors to the president to testify because of Executive Privilege.

So he's going to prison because congress doesn't believe in following the law or the constitution.

When Hillary did what she did, it wasn't a felony. Trump made it a felony after he got into office, then he committed that felony. What more can I say?
When Hillary did it....it was a felony.

But because the FBI director was on orders from Obama, she wasn't charged because the dirty little secrets she was hiding were hidden in that private server, on orders from Obama.
Obama, Michelle, Hillary, and Bill were doing things that would get them all arrested. Crimes against humanity. Treason. Murder. Rape. Take your pick.
She was using a private server to escape judgment.
Now Haiti has cannibals eating people in the streets.

They have the goods on Hunter.

They have their bank accounts and their phone records.

They wanted Hunter to come in and testify, but he refused.

That's what Navvaro is accused of.

Navvaro was a presidential advisor who has immunity from congress because of the separation of various branches of government.
Congress cannot compel advisors to the president to testify because of Executive Privilege.

So he's going to prison because congress doesn't believe in following the law or the constitution.
I like what Hunter said. When the Trump sons come in and talk about their business dealings with China, he will come in too.

Forum List

Back