PETA Thanksgiving ad targets kids

The PETA season opens up on Friday, here in Alabama.

We MUST beat the SHIT out of and maybe even KILL anyone whose eating habits are different than ours! This not meat eating CANNOT BE TOLERATED! THE VEGANS MUST DIE

BTW you'd think the Gumps would have had their fill considering elephant season started in Bama on Nov 5.

As if there isn't enough reasons out there that should make slapping liberals around perfectly within the laws.

I'm doing up two Turkeys this year, just so I can take one and feed it to all the neighborhood dogs.

PETA Thanksgiving Ad Targets Kids | Video - ABC News

Yet another person who would be in favor of legalizing assault of those with whom he disagrees.

You mean like PETA and it's more radical affiliates? :eusa_whistle:

CAAL = Conservatives Advocating Assault of Liberals.

The PETA season opens up on Friday, here in Alabama.

We MUST beat the SHIT out of and maybe even KILL anyone whose eating habits are different than ours! This not meat eating CANNOT BE TOLERATED! THE VEGANS MUST DIE

BTW you'd think the Gumps would have had their fill considering elephant season started in Bama on Nov 5.
Actually, I love vegans....Made a hell of a lot o' money off those ashen faced, sickly lookin' motherfuckers in my restaurants....Yep, cost me $1.25 to do a vegan dish. I charged those walking dead lookin' douchebags $20.00-$25.00.....Pure profit, Baby!

as someone who knows animal rescue...peta is one of the worse.....i would not give them a dime...if you want to donate money do it to your local humane....not to peta

in nc peta went thru and took animals out of humane then killed them.....nice rescue group

Actually PETA is quite useful to hunters. If you can find out where they are going to go to save Bambi from evil hunters, you can set up nearby and wait for the idiots to drive the deer to you.

they do that to bear hunters here.....go out in the woods and make noise...

personally pissing off rednecks with guns at dawn....aint my thing

now i am not a big advocate of hunting.....i dont do it...and dont allow it on my property.....but i do realize hunters are needed....nothing like over population of deer to cause disease and starvation.....
here hunters have brought back wild turkeys....(man have they lol) and guard the animals populations they hunt...sure you have asshole hunters but for the most part they are sportsmen who are concerned with the eco system (they saved the ducks)

I think its funny they are gung ho on saving animals but most are pro choice and dont have a problem killing an unborn child.

Forum List

Back