PETA calls for the 'hanging' of the hunter who killed Cecil the lion

Wow, such disdain for the king of beasts, and so many non sequiturs on abortion. Maybe we ought to bring up gun control, that will put the lunatic fringe over the top. But why not.

I propose big game hunters ought to be restricted to using handguns and no caliber greater than a .22 LR.

It that were the case Cecil would have had a fighting chance, and maybe lunch.

Wow, such disdain for the king of beasts, and so many non sequiturs on abortion. Maybe we ought to bring up gun control, that will put the lunatic fringe over the top. But why not.

I propose big game hunters ought to be restricted to using handguns and no caliber greater than a .22 LR.

So rather than a single shot that perforates heart and lungs causing swift death, you want large animals to die slowly with .22 rounds? Real hunters are compassionate people who detest botched killings and want to cause the least amount of suffering. They are decent human beings. You're something else.

So rather than a single shot that perforates heart and lungs causing swift death, you want large animals to die slowly with .22 rounds? Real hunters are compassionate people who detest botched killings and want to cause the least amount of suffering. They are decent human beings. You're something else.

That's your opinion, mine is that a ..22 LR would only piss off the lion, who would seek revenge by eating the SOB who shot him.

That's your opinion, mine is that a ..22 LR would only piss off the lion, who would seek revenge by eating the SOB who shot him.
No, a bear would get pissed off, a cat would run, be tracked, shot again, and keep running. Cats seek flight to safety when injured. It's clear you don't know shit about wildlife.

Yet you speak!

so some dude kills a lion and should be hung or fed to other lions

but pp is farming aborted babies for body parts and that's a big 'what ev' from the leftist filth.

lions mean more to them

Hey, one can have compassion for people and animals, well, some people, not the cowards who hunt because they like to kill. That's sick!
you don't have compassion for people.

you care more about 1 lion than the farming babies for organs

PETA Euthanized A Lot Of Animals At Its Shelter In 2014 And No-Kill Advocates Are Not Happy About It

The group euthanized 2,454 of its 3,369 cats, dogs and other animals, the vast majority of which were "owner surrenders," meaning that they'd been relinquished to the group voluntarily. Just 23 dogs and 16 cats were adopted

How much money did PETA take in last year from unsuspecting donors who helped pay for this mass carnage? $51,933,001: $50,449,023 in contributions, $627,336 in merchandise sales, and $856,642 in interest and dividends. They finished the year with $4,551,786 more in the bank than they started, after expenses. They did not see fit to use some of that to comprehensively promote animals for adoption or to provide veterinary care for the animals who needed it.

By contrast, the Lynchburg Humane Society, also in Virginia, took in about the same number of animals as PETA but saved 94% and without PETA’s millions. Seagoville Animal Services in Texas took in 1/3 of the numbers (about 700 animals) but only 1/20th of 1% of the amount of money that PETA did, saving 99% of them on a paltry $29,700 budget. In fact, hundreds of cities and towns across America are saving over 90% of the animals and doing so on a fraction of PETA’s wealth.

peta is nothing but a bunch of lying leftist hypocrites that don't give one fuck about that lion

Hey dipshit, this is not about PETA or Abortion. It's about an asshole who gets off killing animals - a sport for wannabe serial killers.
and you care more about the lion than anything that's actually important.

so much so you make shit up

PETA Euthanized A Lot Of Animals At Its Shelter In 2014 And No-Kill Advocates Are Not Happy About It

The group euthanized 2,454 of its 3,369 cats, dogs and other animals, the vast majority of which were "owner surrenders," meaning that they'd been relinquished to the group voluntarily. Just 23 dogs and 16 cats were adopted

How much money did PETA take in last year from unsuspecting donors who helped pay for this mass carnage? $51,933,001: $50,449,023 in contributions, $627,336 in merchandise sales, and $856,642 in interest and dividends. They finished the year with $4,551,786 more in the bank than they started, after expenses. They did not see fit to use some of that to comprehensively promote animals for adoption or to provide veterinary care for the animals who needed it.

By contrast, the Lynchburg Humane Society, also in Virginia, took in about the same number of animals as PETA but saved 94% and without PETA’s millions. Seagoville Animal Services in Texas took in 1/3 of the numbers (about 700 animals) but only 1/20th of 1% of the amount of money that PETA did, saving 99% of them on a paltry $29,700 budget. In fact, hundreds of cities and towns across America are saving over 90% of the animals and doing so on a fraction of PETA’s wealth.

peta is nothing but a bunch of lying leftist hypocrites that don't give one fuck about that lion

Hey dipshit, this is not about PETA or Abortion. It's about an asshole who gets of killing animals - a sport for wannabe serial killers.

There are millions of hunters, and few serial killers. You guys on the left who automatically connect the two do so in order to justify to yourselves that it's okay to hate the hunters and to wish them dead.

A painful death. An serial killers start with defenseless animals, some hunters simply lack the balls to kill the most dangerous animal - Man.

As for us guys on the left, on this point there is no left or right, there is only a moral argument to be made, and killing for fun is pathological, to say the least.
You are nothing but a degenerate liar.

shocking, you're a leftist

It's funny to see all the leftist lying piles of shit saying that they aren't against capital punishment.

It's funny as fuck that they are dumb enough to think we believe them.

Capital punishment is too expensive and is the easy way out. I support life w/o parole and 23/7/365 days in a small cell with nothing to do but ponder their fate. Two half-hours of exercise in an enclosed courtyard with a roof, so no vision of the world outside is allowed.

In the case of the cowardly dentist, I'd allow him work furlough to pick up the shit of all the animals in the national zoo, and to live there too, in a cage, with a sign: Cowardly Homo Sapien

Hey, why don't we just hand him over to ISIS with the understanding that they must burn him alive in a cage.

It matters not to me. Hunting for sport is immoral, killing a defenseless animal is cowardly and pathological. Next time he wants to kill a big cat, send him into their habitat with a knife.

I agree with you.

Send the low-life alone with a knife ..... let's see how macho he is then!

Piece of crap!

That would work for me as well, but man it's amazing how upset the entire world is about this.

The fact that many are so upset about this gives me hope in the human race! Not all is lost yet...

In my opinion it means that there is still an iota of sympathy in the heart of men and women for all sort of creatures - big and small - that share the earth with us.

Yes, but don't you think the priorities are a bit out of balance here ? I mean I don't see celebs tweeting all over the place calling for the head of ISIS, but man have a lion poached, and holy shit you have them breaking down and crying !
Some folks give charity to Cancer Society.
Some folks give charity to MS Foundation.
Some folks give charity to Homeless.
Some folks give charity to Childrens Hospitals.

The point is...folks choose what they want to back, or feel outraged about, or sad about, or happy about. Doesn't mean they care less about other charities or situations. It means they focus on one or two or more things and that's it or they get overwhelmed.
Can't do much about ISIS. But we damn sure can do something about animal cruelty. And...there are a LOT of animal lovers out there.

I get that, but the level of outrage is amazing. Keep in mind this same animal hunts, takes down, strips and eats alive thousands of animals over it's lifetime.
Some in the jungle tonight appreciate the fact that they have one less lion to have to keep an eye out for.

Based on his username, Mark David Chapman must be his hero.

I kill insects by the Billions! Sue Me Cry-Baby
STS14-2014-004.jpg

but pp is farming aborted babies for body parts and that's a big 'what ev' from the leftist filth.

lions mean more to them

Break the law & pay the price! - Idiot.

Abortion is legal & eliminates 90,000 unwanted unsupported Black Babies a year. That is 30,000 fewer Blacks added to the Welfare dole every year!

I kill insects by the Billions! Cry Me a River!
STS14-2014-004.jpg

Based on his username, Mark David Chapman must be his hero.
Wow, I didn't know he read Catcher in the Rye at the crime scene. Weird.

lions mean more to them

Break the law & pay the price! - Idiot.

Abortion is legal & eliminates 90,000 unwanted unsupported Black Babies a year. That is 30,000 fewer Blacks added to the Welfare dole every year!

I kill insects by the Billions! Cry Me a River!
STS14-2014-004.jpg
yea, abortion and farming out the organs is ok, but kill a lion and the outrage never ends.

Sign the official petition to have the motherfucker extradited to face charges for poaching:

Extradite Minnesotan Walter James Palmer to face justice in Zimbabwe. We the People Your Voice in Our Government

My dad spent years in Nairobi going on safaris. He's especially proud of the 9' (head to tip of tail) tiger he killed on one visit. Shot and cut the head off a giraffe and has that on his wall, too. It's embarrassing and very, very wrong.

Do we know for sure that he was completely aware that what he was doing was illegal ?
I thought the claim was that he believed the hunt was completely legit and legal ?

There's a lot of winking going on when you go in for big game hunting in Africa. It's all about how much you want to pay. My dad never paid $55K but he probably came in close to that number. He's a sociopath, just like Palmer. Completely apathetic. He became so prolific that he got his own column in "Safari International" when it was in print. I am very relieved to see someone who pulls the same shit exposed on a national scale.
Please explain how he went to Kenya and came home with a tiger trophy. That still confuses me a bit.

It's funny to see all the leftist lying piles of shit saying that they aren't against capital punishment.

It's funny as fuck that they are dumb enough to think we believe them.

Capital punishment is too expensive and is the easy way out. I support life w/o parole and 23/7/365 days in a small cell with nothing to do but ponder their fate. Two half-hours of exercise in an enclosed courtyard with a roof, so no vision of the world outside is allowed.

In the case of the cowardly dentist, I'd allow him work furlough to pick up the shit of all the animals in the national zoo, and to live there too, in a cage, with a sign: Cowardly Homo Sapien
You need to first charge him then convict him of a crime. What are the charges?

Please be specific.

Forum List

Back