Personally Opposed to Homosexuality?... Judge OK's Expulsion from College...

If so called homophobes can't have an opinion neither should the faggots amd Jill-and-Jills, homosexuals are allowed to spread and speak about their unproven theories on how homosexuality is natural and you mean to tell me that those of us who oppose it have to shut up?

:blahblah: I Destroy many much! :blahblah: I quote the Bible with CONVICTION! :blahblah:

Does that G on his blockhead stand for God complex or what? :rolleyes:

You missed a few verses!

Love your neighbor as yourself unless he's a homo...

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you unless he's a homo...

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone unless he's a homo cuz they're the worst!

Judge not lest ye be judged except those perverted homos!

Hey, you malcontent DUMP TRUCK, wake up and smell your own failed OP. :eusa_clap:

Pssst saying something is a sin is not judging anyone. I haven't seen Mal judge anyone.

:blahblah: I Destroy many much! :blahblah: I quote the Bible with CONVICTION! :blahblah:

Does that G on his blockhead stand for God complex or what? :rolleyes:

You missed a few verses!

Love your neighbor as yourself unless he's a homo...

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you unless he's a homo...

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone unless he's a homo cuz they're the worst!

Judge not lest ye be judged except those perverted homos!

Hey, you malcontent DUMP TRUCK, wake up and smell your own failed OP. :eusa_clap:

Pssst saying something is a sin is not judging anyone. I haven't seen Mal judge anyone.

Yep... And I have said EXACTLY the Opposite, that it is God who will and that I do NOT Support Criminalizing Deviancy as it was not that long ago...

I Support Civil Unions for those who want them, but I do NOT want Deviants in Schools Recruiting Children, I don't want Marriage Corrupted for a False Validation for People who Defy their Natural Design and play Dress-up, and I want them to stay away from Churches and Faiths that do not Embrace their Sin.

Pretty simple. ;)

:)

peace...

If so called homophobes can't have an opinion neither should the faggots amd Jill-and-Jills, homosexuals are allowed to spread and speak about their unproven theories on how homosexuality is natural and you mean to tell me that those of us who oppose it have to shut up?

That is EXACTLY what they are saying. See their theories are proof and our Bible is a cartoon and therefor we are not entitled to our opinion.

Equality for all, except for them God damned Christians is their battle cry.

That is EXACTLY what they are saying. See their theories are proof and our Bible is a cartoon and therefor we are not entitled to our opinion.

Do you guys ever stop with the LIES ? :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

Thats not a lie, thats the truth, some of you on the left need to have some consistency, every person who opposes homosexual behavior is not a homophobe with an ax to grind, just as homosexuals don't have to accept the opinion that homosexuality is not natural I don't have have to accept pro-homosexual BS that two men shagging up the anus is natural love and affection that humans are born and hardwired to do.

Lies? Anyone who is reading this thread can see that that is EXACTLY what you and Ravi and your ilk would love to see happen. You just don't actually h ave the guts to tell Mal to shut up with his stupid antiquated Christian beliefs so instead you try to parse a book you have undoubtedly never read in order silence him. The same as is it is EVERY discussion in which Christians rally against the sin of homosexuality. Boy Scout thread? Yep, Christians called names insulted and told that their opinion is stupid, in fact in that thread at least CurvedLight had the balls to actually say the exact words "Christians should shut up." The two threads about the girls who sued for their religious beliefs? Yep, Christians ridiculed and told their opinions don't matter there to.

And honey, unless and until you call Ravi out for a single one of her legions of lies you have zero credibility in calling ANYONE a liar.

Thats not a lie, thats the truth... :blahblah:

Keep putting words into people's mouths and pretending they lie. :eusa_liar:

Thou shalt not bear false witness! :eusa_shhh:

Valerie... You Fuckin' Bodey?... I only Ask because you are calling me her Name... :rofl:

Hitting Close to Home when I Embarass that Troll, is it?... ;)

peace...

No, Mal I'm just using the name you call Bodey cuz I think it's more akin to your constant dumping of bullshit all over the board behavior. :thup:

Nice you use the tragic death of children for political points..Mighty CHRISTIAN of ya!

Peace :)

You both make a sweet couple... :lol:

And I haven't Claimed a Faith on this Forum...

I am Simply Debating the Lies that are being Told about Christianity. ;)

peace...

Thou shalt not use the name of the Lord in vain! :eusa_shhh:

Thats not a lie, thats the truth... :blahblah:

Keep putting words into people's mouths and pretending they lie. :eusa_liar:

Thou shalt not bear false witness! :eusa_shhh:

If I'm lying then prove it, I don't care either way if you support or are against homosexuality, what I am against is people saying one group has the right to express while the other groups who oppose should shut up. I practice the teachings of the Bible daily in my life and preach it in the meeting house every Sunday and I never try to force anyone to believe anything i say, I let my works being an example, some of you pro-homosexuals want to force people to accept homosexual behavior by labeling people who oppose it on religious grounds and religious fundamentalist bigots.

Stop trying to Change Christianity, stay away from Children and stop trying to Molest the Natural, Legal and Honest Definition of Marriage.

Have a Civil Union, a Smile and Shut the Fuck up.

The only person who told anyone to STFU here is Tha Dump Truck.

Lies? Anyone who is reading this thread can see that that is EXACTLY what you and Ravi and your ilk would love to see happen. You just don't actually h ave the guts to tell Mal to shut up with his stupid antiquated Christian beliefs so instead you try to parse a book you have undoubtedly never read in order silence him. The same as is it is EVERY discussion in which Christians rally against the sin of homosexuality. Boy Scout thread? Yep, Christians called names insulted and told that their opinion is stupid, in fact in that thread at least CurvedLight had the balls to actually say the exact words "Christians should shut up." The two threads about the girls who sued for their religious beliefs? Yep, Christians ridiculed and told their opinions don't matter there to.

And honey, unless and until you call Ravi out for a single one of her legions of lies you have zero credibility in calling ANYONE a liar.

:blahblah: I take one OP at a time and this one FAILED...Deal.

The rest of your ramblings are completely meaningless and I thank GOD other people can read this thread and the rest of our posts for themselves...In fact someone should FRAME this one it cuz it's a perfect example of how full of shit you all are putting words into people's mouths and going completely off the topic pretending they lied about something.

It's damn tedious and BORING for those of us who aren't idiots! :clap2:

Last edited:

:blahblah: I take one OP at a time and this one FAILED...Deal.

The rest of your ramblings are completely meaningless and I thank GOD other people can read this thread and the rest of our posts for themselves...In fact someone should FRAME this one it cuz it's a perfect example of how full of shit you all are putting words into people's mouths and going completely off the topic pretending they lied about something.

It's damn tedious and BORING for those of us who aren't idiots! :clap2:

Look here, I'm really sick of the "women" on this site who start calling names and then cry foul when they get called a name back. I called you no names. Simply stated opinion, which is shared by many, that people are trying their hardest to shut Christians up, if it weren't true, you wouldn't be near so eager to defend it. It is absolutely true, you that support gays want to squash anyone who says being gay is a sin, you have been trying all thread to do it to Mal. Why? He's certainly not calling for the massacre of gays or anything of the sort, just giving his opinion that gay is a sin, oh but we can't have that..................

I find it interesting how some people like to parse the scripture and pick and choose their abominations.

I find it interesting how some people like to parse the scripture and pick and choose their abominations.

They can't Argue with Leviticus 18... They try to say "Shellfish"!... But it ain't there.

It's Moral Law... And if Homosexuality is somehow OK by some Standard they can't Quote, then so is Beastiality...

Maybe that's what they are Aiming for Eventually?... :lol:

peace...

Have a blast fighting your prejudice in your religious houses, but keep your bigotry well away from public schools.

Keep your Sexual Deviations away from Children in Public Schools...

Schools are for Learning, not for Perverts to Recruit.

You think gay teachers are somehow recruiting children in schools, given the chance? Really? And here I thought The Light was the only one dumb enough to actually believe such ignorant bullshit.

Tell me: how exactly does the recruiting process go? Do the gay teachers infect the children with the gay virus? Or is there like a signup sheet? Or perhaps you think all the gay teachers require sexual favors from same-sex students to pass the class?

You tell me how you see this recruitment process playing out.

In the meantime, I want you to consider how you have brought your sexuality into your workplace, and how you recruit people there to be heterosexual.

You had one thing right: Schools ARE for learning. What does a teacher's home life have to do with that goal?

They can't Argue with Leviticus 18... They try to say "Shellfish"!... But it ain't there.

It's Moral Law... And if Homosexuality is somehow OK by some Standard they can't Quote, then so is Beastiality...

peace...

i've always wondered, you reject all the rest of leviticus, all the rules about kashrit, all the other rules, actually, and yet, you hang on furtively, to this supposed admonition against homosexuality.

why do you pick and choose from what leviticus says?

from everything i know and have read, jesus would have been the first person to reach out to someone gay.

peace...

i've always wondered, you reject all the rest of leviticus, all the rules about kashrit, all the other rules, actually, and yet, you hang on furtively, to this supposed admonition against homosexuality.

why do you pick and choose from what leviticus says?

from everything i know and have read, jesus would have been the first person to reach out to someone gay.

Because Chapter 18 deals with moral law... shellfish is in Jewish ceremonial law...

As for "supposed"... what was unclear in 18?...

And Christ embraced the sinners not their sins...

He never OKd sin.

peace...

Forum List

Back