Personally Opposed to Homosexuality?... Judge OK's Expulsion from College...

:blahblah: I Destroy many much! :blahblah: I quote the Bible with CONVICTION! :blahblah:

Does that G on his blockhead stand for God complex or what? :rolleyes:

If only you Knew what it stood for and who I was Quoting... :lol:

You missed a few verses!

Love your neighbor as yourself unless he's a homo...

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you unless he's a homo...

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone unless he's a homo cuz they're the worst!

Judge not lest ye be judged except those perverted homos!

Hey, you malcontent DUMP TRUCK, wake up and smell your own failed OP. :eusa_clap:

Your Issue is with the Word of God...

Using your Logic you should be Loving People who Fuck Animals and we should all be Embracing them as you want us to Embrace Homosexuals:

18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it [is] confusion.

In Order in Moral Law...

Nothing in 18 about Pork... So save it.

I don't Care what Homosexuals do...

Stop trying to Change Christianity, stay away from Children and stop trying to Molest the Natural, Legal and Honest Definition of Marriage.

Have a Civil Union, a Smile and Shut the Fuck up.

:)

peace...

Thanks for demonstrating the same kind of failure as tha would be counselor in your OP. :lol:

Here's the bible passage mal is afraid to post in its entirety.

Divorce

1When Jesus had finished saying these things, he left Galilee and went into the region of Judea to the other side of the Jordan. 2Large crowds followed him, and he healed them there. 3Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?"
4"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,'a]" class="footnote">[a] 5and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'b]" class="footnote">[b]? 6So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."
7"Why then," they asked, "did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?"
8Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."
10The disciples said to him, "If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry."
11Jesus replied, "Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. 12For some are eunuchs because they were born that way; others were made that way by men; and others have renounced marriagec]" class="footnote">[c]because of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."
Notice the subject is divorce...and a question was asked and answered.

Here is the part of the OT that talks about mal's unclean habits.

7 And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you. 9 " 'Of all the creatures living in the water of the seas and the streams, you may eat any that have fins and scales. 10 But all creatures in the seas or streams that do not have fins and scales—whether among all the swarming things or among all the other living creatures in the water—you are to detest. 11 And since you are to detest them, you must not eat their meat and you must detest their carcasses. 12 Anything living in the water that does not have fins and scales is to be detestable to you.

Does this mean clam chowder is an abomination? :(

Addresed... Why the Dishonesty?... There is NOTHING in Leviticus 18 about Shellfish...

It's Moral Law in 18... You are Referring to Jewish Cerimonial Law.

Stop Molesting the Bible and Picking and Choosing as you wish.

If Homosexuality is OK then so is Fucking Animals...

Both are in 18... Shellfish is NOT.

peace...

Here's the bible passage mal is afraid to post in its entirety.

Divorce

1When Jesus had finished saying these things, he left Galilee and went into the region of Judea to the other side of the Jordan. 2Large crowds followed him, and he healed them there. 3Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?"
4"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,'a]" class="footnote">[a] 5and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'b]" class="footnote">[b]? 6So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."
7"Why then," they asked, "did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?"
8Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."
10The disciples said to him, "If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry."
11Jesus replied, "Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. 12For some are eunuchs because they were born that way; others were made that way by men; and others have renounced marriagec]" class="footnote">[c]because of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."
Notice the subject is divorce...and a question was asked and answered.

Here is the part of the OT that talks about mal's unclean habits.

7 And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you. 9 " 'Of all the creatures living in the water of the seas and the streams, you may eat any that have fins and scales. 10 But all creatures in the seas or streams that do not have fins and scales—whether among all the swarming things or among all the other living creatures in the water—you are to detest. 11 And since you are to detest them, you must not eat their meat and you must detest their carcasses. 12 Anything living in the water that does not have fins and scales is to be detestable to you.

Where is that at?... Why leave out it's Placement?...

It's not in Leviticus 18... But ALL Issues regarding Sex and Physical Abominations are.

And Homosexuality is Placed with Beastiality and Referred to in Harsher Terms in the Moral Law Chapter of Leviticus.

One isn't OK while the other is Bad.

If Homosexuality is OK then so is Beastiality.

Otherwise you Need to Specifically show where Homosexuality is Referred to as other than Abomination and Sin.

peace...

Not sure what those people were thinking...but apparently mal only chooses to follow the rules that he agrees with.

Sorry...according to the OT there is no real difference between clam chowder, homosexuality, sheep diddling or incest.

There Certainly is you Pathetic Liar...

Leviticus Chapter 18 Deals with Moral Law... THERE IS NOTHING IN IT ABOUT SHELLFISH...

18:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

18:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God.

18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.

18:4 Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I [am] the LORD your God.

18:5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I [am] the LORD.

18:6 None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover [their] nakedness: I [am] the LORD.

18:7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she [is] thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

18:8 The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it [is] thy father's nakedness.

18:9 The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, [whether she be] born at home, or born abroad, [even] their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.

18:10 The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, [even] their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs [is] thine own nakedness.

18:11 The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she [is] thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

18:12 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she [is] thy father's near kinswoman.

18:13 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she [is] thy mother's near kinswoman.

18:14 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she [is] thine aunt.

18:15 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she [is] thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

18:16 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it [is] thy brother's nakedness.

18:17 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; [for] they [are] her near kinswomen: it [is] wickedness.

18:18 Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex [her], to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life [time].

18:19 Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.

18:20 Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.

18:21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through [the fire] to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I [am] the LORD.

18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it [is] confusion.

18:24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

18:25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

18:26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit [any] of these abominations; [neither] any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

18:27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which [were] before you, and the land is defiled;)

18:28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that [were] before you.

18:29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit [them] shall be cut off from among their people.

18:30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that [ye] commit not [any one] of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I [am] the LORD your God.

Why do you Lie with such Ease and Arrogance, Ravi?...

peace...

Not sure what those people were thinking...but apparently mal only chooses to follow the rules that he agrees with.

Like I said yesterday, it's kind of funny that so many cafeteria Christians go back for second and third helpings of fag-bashing dogma while conveniently ignoring so many other items on the menu. :lol:

Like I said yesterday, it's kind of funny that so many cafeteria Christians go back for second and third helpings of fag-bashing dogma while conveniently ignoring so many other items on the menu. :lol:

Don't Encourage the Dishonesty...

If you don't Like what the Christian Bible is and Stands for, don't be a Christian.

But don't LIE about what it says.

Shellfish and Homosexuality are not Equal and not even Listed together in the same Chapter.

You Fucktards are Mixing Jewish Cerimonial Law with Moral Law...

They are NOT the same and are not both in Chapter 18 of Leviticus.

Stop Lying.

peace...

It is ALL in Leviticus, mal.

Do you eat steaks medium rare? Cut your hair on the sides?

You're an abomination.

It is ALL in Leviticus, mal.

Do you eat steaks medium rare? Cut your hair on the sides?

You're an abomination.

You are simply Lying Deliberately at this Point if you continue to Equate Jewish Cerimonial Law to the Moral Law that is 18...

Not that Lying is something you Feel is Wrong, but go right ahead.

peace...

Sorry...according to the OT there is no real difference between clam chowder, homosexuality, sheep diddling or incest.

There Certainly is you Pathetic Liar...

Leviticus Chapter 18 Deals with Moral Law... THERE IS NOTHING IN IT ABOUT SHELLFISH...

18:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

18:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God.

18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.

18:4 Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I [am] the LORD your God.

18:5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I [am] the LORD.

18:6 None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover [their] nakedness: I [am] the LORD.

18:7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she [is] thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

18:8 The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it [is] thy father's nakedness.

18:9 The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, [whether she be] born at home, or born abroad, [even] their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.

18:10 The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, [even] their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs [is] thine own nakedness.

18:11 The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she [is] thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

18:12 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she [is] thy father's near kinswoman.

18:13 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she [is] thy mother's near kinswoman.

18:14 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she [is] thine aunt.

18:15 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she [is] thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

18:16 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it [is] thy brother's nakedness.

18:17 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; [for] they [are] her near kinswomen: it [is] wickedness.

18:18 Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex [her], to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life [time].

18:19 Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.

18:20 Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.

18:21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through [the fire] to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I [am] the LORD.

18:24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

18:25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

18:26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit [any] of these abominations; [neither] any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

18:27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which [were] before you, and the land is defiled;)

18:28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that [were] before you.

18:29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit [them] shall be cut off from among their people.

18:30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that [ye] commit not [any one] of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I [am] the LORD your God.

Why do you Lie with such Ease and Arrogance, Ravi?...

peace...

^Nothing in there about Shellfish... Ravi is again Illustrated to be a Liar.

Moral Law does NOT Deal with Shellfish.

peace...

Forum List

Back