Personally Opposed to Homosexuality?... Judge OK's Expulsion from College...

The student had the right to say "no". The school is accepting tax money for public education. She needs to appeal, and argue from that angle: the school is punishing her for her religious views, which are protected from state-mandated standards that are not reasonable.

right they should have just failed her, let her take the class pay and fail her again.

But good for the judge, just hope the homophobes don't make this **** some wingnut hero

lead1.jpg

You just call that Black Woman a "****"?...

:)

peace...
Yes, that was pretty nasty. But what does her being black have to do with it?

Oh, wait...this is a mal thread. :lol:

black has everything to do with it when it's convenient for libturds.

I think this shit is comical. Maybe yurt the fake lawyer can tell use some bible answers he might Use if he ever gets in law school.

So, if I were a pastor, and I taught doctrine that went against the Bible, should I still have credibility as a minister?

Sometimes you have to pay a price for standing by your values

She learned a valuable life lesson

yes, that we don't respect the 1st amendment and anyone who wants to counsel people that homosexuality is morally wrong, cannot do so

and yes, you need the degree to get the job or start your own practice

i am amazed how how the left hates free speech and freedom of religion, no, i guess i shouldn't be....the left fumes when schools are required to teach creationism, yet has no problem with mandating that we force people to believe homosexuality is morally right

Have you ever read the first amendment?

It has nothing to do with individuals and possible consequences of your speech. When you say something...there is always the possibility of a consequence

The government just can't punish you for speech...private individuals can

I guess to wingnuts a scientologist should be able to use that dogma in medical school.

Absolutely...as it is 'libturds' who brought her being black into this thread. :eusa_eh:

:eusa_eh:

uh....no....you did, you brought up her skin color in response to topshitster
Did I? Really?

no you didn't. but yurt can't read and comprehend, and mal has problems with homosexuals and likes to deflect by playing the race card like an octopus sprays ink to escape.

black ink

Sometimes you have to pay a price for standing by your values

She learned a valuable life lesson

yes, that we don't respect the 1st amendment and anyone who wants to counsel people that homosexuality is morally wrong, cannot do so

i am amazed how how the left hates free speech and freedom of religion, no, i guess i shouldn't be....the left fumes when schools are required to teach creationism, yet has no problem with mandating that we force people to believe homosexuality is morally right

It has nothing to do with individuals and possible consequences of your speech. When you say something...there is always the possibility of a consequence

apparently you have never read it....nor have you ever read any case law dealing with it

her speech and religious views are protected under the 1st amendment....the school here is trying to establish or rather prohibit the free exercise of religion or beliefs. that is a violation of the 1st amendment.

i am not surprised that you feel the government should require her to "cleanse herself of her belief" in order to get the degree necessary to practice. your kind are dangerous to this country.

apparently you have never read it....nor have you ever read any case law dealing with it

her speech and religious views are protected under the 1st amendment....the school here is trying to establish or rather prohibit the free exercise of religion or beliefs. that is a violation of the 1st amendment.

i am not surprised that you feel the government should require her to "cleanse herself of her belief" in order to get the degree necessary to practice. your kind are dangerous to this country.

A private school can legitimately punish any student for his or her deviant belief from the schools' philosophy.

A public school cannot, and if she appeals, she is going to win.

I can tell yurt is a fake lawyer. Saying free speech case law applies to giving wrong answers in college. Lofl priceless

I can tell yurt is a fake lawyer. Saying free speech case law applies to giving wrong answers in college. Lofl priceless

i guess you "missed" the part about religious beliefs

and if you read the link, it is not about giving wrong answers, they want her to BELIEVE a certain way....

not surprised that our so-called mr. mba fucked up yet another chance to show his intellect

A private school can legitimately punish any student for his or her deviant belief from the schools' philosophy.

A public school cannot, and if she appeals, she is going to win.

to a point correct, it depends on how much money and for what programs the private school takes federal money for

Forum List

Back