Personally Opposed to Homosexuality?... Judge OK's Expulsion from College...

The student had the right to say "no". The school is accepting tax money for public education. She needs to appeal, and argue from that angle: the school is punishing her for her religious views, which are protected from state-mandated standards that are not reasonable.
Her religious views? I think not. She's just someone that won't treat homosexuals and happens to be a Christian.

I don't think any of you wingnuts went to college. You don't get to substitute correct answers with Jesus freak answers and get to have that called correct. A psychologist can not say I only treat illnesses or conditions that are ok by my religion. Especially before they are certified. But you guys are certifiably nuts. Thanks this thread is way funnier than the comedy channel.
Ahh FDR didn't win WWII, Jesus didn't want hitler to win. Fail

I don't think any of you wingnuts went to college. You don't get to substitute correct answers with Jesus freak answers and get to have that called correct. A psychologist can not say I only treat illnesses or conditions that are ok by my religion. Especially before they are certified. But you guys are certifiably nuts. Thanks this thread is way funnier than the comedy channel.
Ahh FDR didn't win WWII, Jesus didn't want hitler to win. Fail

Yurt confessed to faux lawyering

care to actually put that so called mba to use and discuss the issue rationally?

i doubt it, for as long as i've known you, you're nothing but a race, class, education baiter.....its because you're so insecure

Yurt did you even graduate yet or go to college. Again because you are slow. You can't substitute correct answers with bible answers are cry when you fail. How do you not get it. Your free to say it. That doesn't make it a correct answer in college.

Yurt did you even graduate yet or go to college. Again because you are slow. You can't substitute correct answers with bible answers are cry when you fail. How do you not get it. Your free to say it. That doesn't make it a correct answer in college.

odd...i never mentioned the bible

perhaps you should cut down on smoking the reefer dude....and really....why are you so obsessed with my personal life? are you hot for me? there is another poster here who stalked me in real life, perhaps you and him can get together and smoke some cock....

Yurt your the faggot talking about guys cock to dodge the issue. How is substituting the right answer with a religious answer not wrong.

Forum List

Back