Persecution is coming!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is another excellent message I listened to for the first time this afternoon. I thought the timing was quite interesting. ( for my finding it ) In this teaching Michael Boldea Jr. is speaking to a church audience and he opens with some discussion with the people before he goes into his message which is based on 2 Timothy 3: 1 - 16. This sermon is from the Holy Spirit and I believe it will be a blessing to everyone who listens.

Watch this:

[ame=http://youtu.be/MYVJgpqo4Jc]Mike Boldea - Persecution is coming! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil men and imposters will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from you who have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise to salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
All Scripture is God breathed and is useful teachful, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped every good thoroughly equiped for every good work. - 2 Timothy 3: 12 - 17

In the last days these people being listed will be "inside the churches" not outside in the world as they were during the days of the early church.......

Listen to the state of the inside of the church in the last days....

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, ungrateful, unholy, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God - HAVING A FORM OF GODLINESS BUT DENYING ITS POWER. Have nothing to do with them. - 2 Timothy 3: 1 - 6

This is a description of the end times popular church. Michael names it correctly - it is the Gospel of Hedonism. This is where you'll find the wide is the road gospel folks. The list above is the fruits you will recognize them by. Yet still they will have a "Form of Godliness yet denying its power."

In other words they know scripture very well, they know the bible very well. The problem is they refuse to obey it and do what it says. They have a form of godliness but deny the power of God.

I have found that the far-right fundies aren't happy unless they can cry persecution.

You are mistaken, Bodecea. I am not crying about being persecuted as I expect to be persecuted. I am merely letting those who are christians understand that they are not getting raptured out from behind the wheels of their cadillacs when persecution comes.

So it would be wise to seek the LORD early, come out of the world and the sin that is so easily besetting the wide path Gospel church goers and get serious with God now. Live holy, be separated, obey the Lord, do not believe the lie of once saved always saved but rather believe that without holiness no one will see the Lord.

I would rather be the persecuted believer obeying Jesus than without God and living in perfect harmony with a hellbound world. Truly it shall profit you nothing in the end.

For it is written:

For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man exchange for his soul? Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. - Mark 8: 36-38

Question to the reader: If you died in your sleep tonight where do you believe you would go? Heaven or hell? Don't you think you ought to settle that matter before you do anything else? All things considered? - Jeri

Last edited:
I recently learned that Michael Boldea Jr. is a big fan of the 16th century preacher William Gurnall! It was interesting to learn of it as William Gurnall has been my favorite preacher for the past decade. I read his writings every single day! Michael's style somewhat reminds me of Gurnall. ( no nonsense )

Here is one I found today and would like to share with you.

The sermon is called The Cost of Refusing and it is from The Christian in Complete Armor and is a revised edition in easier english which was edited by Jame Bell Jr. William Gurnall lived from 1616 - 1679) and was the pastor of the Church of Christ n Suffolk, England.

Gurnall writes:

You might own all the empires of the world, and have nations creeping at your feet, as the animals came to Adam, and your lease on life might be twice as long as Methusalah's span to enjoy all of this, without one cloud of trouble. But if you lack peace, I would rather be the worm under your shoe or the toad in the ditch than you in your palace. Just one small thought of approaching death and the torment waiting for you can immediately destroy all your present happiness.

This refusal to accept God's peace on Gospel terms makes great leaders of the world - in fact all unreconciled sinners, high and low- go to their graves as bears go down a hill- backwards.
One glance forward might cause them to die of fright as they see where they are going. They are headed there without a breastplate, the persuasion of peace with God.

What should you do next then? Shut yourself up as a condemned sinner, apart from the flattering friends who would lullaby your soul into senseless security - the cradle which the devil rocks souls in, to their utter destruction.
Instead, send for those who dare to be faithful, like Samuel, to tell you every word God has against you, hiding nothing.

Read your own sentence with your own eyes on the Word, take your condemnation from Gods mouth, not from man's.

"There is no peace, sayeth my God, for the wicked." - Isaiah 57:21

Meditate on that scripture until it cleaves to your soul like plaster to a sore and draws out the core of pride and carnal confidence which have hardened your heart. By this time the anguish of your own spirit will prompt you to want peace with God more than anything else in the world. This is what God has been waiting to hear from you.

Another sermon from Gurnall on the matter of the conscience.. From his sermons compiled in Christian in compete Armor edited by James Bell comes this masterpiece:

Gurnall wrote:
Witness to Others.
What an acceptable work it is to win men to Christ! A doctor is never angry with a man who brings a patient to him, because through cure his dedication and skill will be publicized. And this is the great design Christ has had for a long time, and prayed for - "that the world may believe" that God sent him - John 17: 21.
His aim in gathering souls by the grace of the Gospel is "to take out.....a people" from the heap of sinners "for his name" ( Acts 15:14 ) - to choose a peculiar people, show mercy on them, and allow his glorious name to be exalted.
Peace of reconciliation reconciles a man to God, but peace of conscience reconciles a man to himself. Since man broke peace with God he has not been able to be a friend to his own conscience.

This second kind of peace is so necessary that the person cannot taste the sweetness of reconciliation with God, or of any other mercy, without it.

Peace of conscience is to the soul what health is to the body. Even a suit of gold cloth does not feel comfortable on a diseased man's shoulders. And neither does anything seem joyous to a distressed conscience. When Moses brought good news to the troubled Israelites in Egypt "they hearkened not" to him "for anguish of spirit" ( Exodus 6:9 ) Hannah went up to the festival at Jerusalem with her husband but "She wept, and did not eat". ( Samuel 1:7 ) Thus the wounded soul goes to the sermon but does not partake of it, she hears many precious promises but cannot receive the life they offer.

A royal banquet spread before a deeply troubled man does not make him happy, he would rather go off in a corner by himself and cry. "A wounded spirit who can bear?" ( Proverbs 18:14) Diseases which are incurable are called the Physician's reproach. And the spiritual perplexity of an accusing conscience puts all the world to shame for their vain attempts to apply a cure.

Last edited:
In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil men and imposters will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from you who have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise to salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
All Scripture is God breathed and is useful teachful, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped every good thoroughly equiped for every good work. - 2 Timothy 3: 12 - 17

It's us saints who are persecuted and killed for our testimonies of the Word of God, not Christian sinners who have no idea who our Creator is.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.
4. We have become a taunt to our neighbors, mocked and derided by those round us.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

Nowhere in the prophecies does it say Christian sinners will be persecuted for believing in their false god named Jesus.

I have found that the far-right fundies aren't happy unless they can cry persecution.

Michael Boldea doesn't remind me of any fundamentalists I know.
I don't believe he is one of us.

Boldea is a true Christian. Not one in name only who is living with one foot in the world and the other in Church. The video teaching is a wake up call to all who call themselves Christians while refusing to obey Christ and keep his commandments. The day of grace is closing folks and when that door is shut? Those on the outside will be shut out forever. Can a Christian lose their salvation? You had better believe they can!

Boldea is a true Christian. Not one in name only who is living with one foot in the world and the other in Church. The video teaching is a wake up call to all who call themselves Christians while refusing to obey Christ and keep his commandments. The day of grace is closing folks and when that door is shut? Those on the outside will be shut out forever. Can a Christian lose their salvation? You had better believe they can!

Michael Boldea is a sinner and is a false prophet. Sinners are God's people who can't obey His commandments. No sinners know who God is.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

Why is it that you can't understand these scriptures that sinners called Christians are liars. False prophets are liars because they are sinners, not sinless saints who obey ALL God's commandments.

This is another excellent message I listened to for the first time this afternoon. I thought the timing was quite interesting. ( for my finding it ) In this teaching Michael Boldea Jr. is speaking to a church audience and he opens with some discussion with the people before he goes into his message which is based on 2 Timothy 3: 1 - 16. This sermon is from the Holy Spirit and I believe it will be a blessing to everyone who listens.

Watch this:

Mike Boldea - Persecution is coming! - YouTube

This is an excellent Sunday sermon. For those who want to hear the Gospel of Jesus.

Watch this:

This is an excellent Sunday sermon. For those who want to hear the Gospel of Jesus.

Ignoring the Truth is what most unbelievers do after hearing the true gospel preached by a true saint.

Watch this:

Ignoring the Truth is what most unbelievers do after hearing the true gospel preached by a true saint.

What do you expect an unbeliever to do when a true saint preaches a gospel of worldly destruction by magma from the middle of the earth?

Follow you and your shopping card around? Send you money so you can continue to try and convince rational people that nothing is real except your own perverse fantasies?

What do you expect an unbeliever to do when a true saint preaches a gospel of worldly destruction by magma from the middle of the earth?

Follow you and your shopping card around? Send you money so you can continue to try and convince rational people that nothing is real except your own perverse fantasies?

I speak from the same source as all the other saints and prophets spoke from. Here are a few prophecies about the end of this age.

Matthew 24
14: And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, as a testimony to all nations; and then the end will come.

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

Ezekiel 38
19: For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20: the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Matthew 5
18: For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Acts 2
19: And I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth beneath, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke;
20: the sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and manifest day.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Joel 2
1: Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming, it is near,
2: a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness! Like blackness there is spread upon the mountains a great and powerful people; their like has never been from of old, nor will be again after them through the years of all generations. These scriptures are talking about hot molten lava that will come blasting from deep inside the earth.
3: Fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them, but after them a desolate wilderness, and nothing escapes them.
4: Their appearance is like the appearance of horses, and like war horses they run.
5: As with the rumbling of chariots, they leap on the tops of the mountains, like the crackling of a flame of fire devouring the stubble, like a powerful army drawn up for battle.
6: Before them peoples are in anguish, all faces grow pale.
7: Like warriors they charge, like soldiers they scale the wall. They march each on his way, they do not swerve from their paths.
8: They do not jostle one another, each marches in his path; they burst through the weapons and are not halted.
9: They leap upon the city, they run upon the walls; they climb up into the houses, they enter through the windows like a thief.
10: The earth quakes before them, the heavens tremble. The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining.

Jeremiah 4
22: "For my people are foolish, they know me not; they are stupid children, they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil, but how to do good they know not."
23: I looked on the earth, and lo, it was waste and void; and to the heaven, and they had no light.
24: I looked on the mountains, and lo, they were quaking, and all the hills moved to and fro.
25: I looked, and lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the air had fled.
26: I looked, and lo, the fruitful land was a desert, and all its cities were laid in ruins before the LORD, before his fierce anger.
27: For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation; yet I will not make a full end. Only the crust of the earth will be melted.
28: For this the earth shall mourn, and the heavens above be black; for I have spoken, I have purposed; I have not relented nor will I turn back."

Psalm 97
1: The LORD reigns; let the earth rejoice; let the many coastlands be glad!
2: Clouds and thick darkness are round about him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
3: Fire goes before him, and burns up his adversaries round about.
4: His lightnings lighten the world; the earth sees and trembles.
5: The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth.
6: The heavens proclaim his righteousness; and all the peoples behold his glory.
7: All worshipers of images are put to shame, who make their boast in worthless idols; all gods bow down before him.

Haggai 2
6: For thus says the LORD of hosts: Once again, in a little while, I will shake the heavens and the earth and the sea and the dry land;

Mark 13
24: "But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light,
25: and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heaven will be shaken.

Ezekiel 22
19: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Because you have all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.
20: As men gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire upon it in order to melt it; so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you.
21: I will gather you and blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it.
22: As silver is melted in a furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it; and you shall know that I the LORD have poured out my wrath upon you."
23: And the word of the LORD came to me:

Psalm 46
2: Therefore we will not fear though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea;
3: though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble with its tumult. [Selah]
4: There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High.
5: God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God will help her right early.
6: The nations rage, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts.
7: The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. [Selah]
8: Come, behold the works of the LORD, how he has wrought desolations in the earth.
9: He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow, and shatters the spear, he burns the chariots with fire!
10: "Be still, and know that I am God. I am exalted among the nations, I am exalted in the earth!"

Amos 9
5: The Lord, GOD of hosts, he who touches the earth and it melts, and all who dwell in it mourn, and all of it rises like the Nile, and sinks again, like the Nile of Egypt;

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades.
5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.
21: And the rest were slain by the sword of him who sits upon the horse, the sword that issues from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

Ezekiel 15
6: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Like the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give up the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
7: And I will set my face against them; though they escape from the fire, the fire shall yet consume them; and you will know that I am the LORD, when I set my face against them.
8: And I will make the land desolate, because they have acted faithlessly, says the Lord GOD."

Ezekiel 20
47: say to the forest of the Negeb, Hear the word of the LORD: Thus says the Lord GOD, Behold, I will kindle a fire in you, and it shall devour every green tree in you and every dry tree; the blazing flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from south to north shall be scorched by it.
48: All flesh shall see that I the LORD have kindled it; it shall not be quenched."

Ezekiel 21
31: And I will pour out my indignation upon you; I will blow upon you with the fire of my wrath; and I will deliver you into the hands of brutal men, skilful to destroy.
32: You shall be fuel for the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered; for I the LORD have spoken."

Micah 1
3: For behold, the LORD is coming forth out of his place, and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth.
4: And the mountains will melt under him and the valleys will be cleft, like wax before the fire, like waters poured down a steep place.

Isaiah 40
3: A voice cries: "In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4: Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.

Hebrews 12
26: His voice then shook the earth; but now he has promised, "Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heaven."
27: This phrase, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of what is shaken, as of what has been made, in order that what cannot be shaken may remain.
28: Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe;
29: for our God is a consuming fire.

Ecclesiastes 1
4: A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains for ever.

I speak from the same source as all the other saints and prophets spoke from. Here are a few prophecies about the end of this age.

It was and still is the Jewish belief that there would be an age of error followed by the messianic age, an age of peace and enlightenment. An age of darkness and confusion followed by an age of light and understanding.

The end time prophecies are not about cosmic catastrophe. They are about social upheaval and change.

So cut the crap already. You are not doing anyone any favors by telling them they will die one day as if someone over the age of 12 didn't already know.....

I have reason to believe he is not a Christian after listening to you.

Forum List

Back